Trim with Tan #4 - Tan wash your bloody Fan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to the hilarious @monga for a great title with the most likes, lets hope she washes a lot more than that ma loofs but for now crack on listening to your bod-ehs and living ya best larrfs

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thanks to the hilarious @monga for a great title with the most likes, lets hope she washes a lot more than that ma loofs but for now crack on listening to your bod-ehs and living ya best larrfs
Just seeing this now ,sorry folks for making you all comment under such a disgusting thread...hope she takes note;) especially now as she has the fungus aswell :(

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She actually suppressed my hunger talking about her smelly wrist. It happens to most fitness watches, you need to clean your strap...foreign concept.

also I have two healthy A’s on SW. Difference iS, they are measured.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
She actually suppressed my hunger talking about her smelly wrist. It happens to most fitness watches, you need to clean your strap...foreign concept.

also I have two healthy A’s on SW. Difference iS, they are measured.
Well according to the comments,she’s maintaining she bathes daily 🤭not showing from this side of the camera 🤥and as for SW that’s a distant memreh ma loofs 👋🏻

🤮🤮🤮 why would you even tell people about your infested smelly wrist? She really has no shame! She's really not aware of how she's coming across and has let herself go big time. What's troubling me about our Tan is that when this wedding is over I think she'll feel 'is this it?'. I don't for a minute believe her and jogger boy are happy. Tan, sort your life out mate 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12
🤮🤮🤮 why would you even tell people about your infested smelly wrist? She really has no shame! She's really not aware of how she's coming across and has let herself go big time. What's troubling me about our Tan is that when this wedding is over I think she'll feel 'is this it?'. I don't for a minute believe her and jogger boy are happy. Tan, sort your life out mate 🤔
I know what you mean, I get the feeling she’s never satisfied with anything, she always wants more. I think she’ll be on a massive downer after the wedding. Jogger boy 🤣

• Haha
You can bet she has that fungal infection in other sweaty, unwashed places on her bodeh too 🤢 sorry if you were about to eat your breakfast 😉

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Every time I watch her videos, she just bloody annoys me. That banana cake one has finally finished me off. She does nothing but rip people off and couldn’t care less as long as she makes money so she doesn’t have to get off her backside and go to work like most of us. I think Chris wants to go abroad. Same tit day in and day out must be getting fed up of it but Tan says she has anxiety about travelling yet she said before she fell pregnant with Corbeh, they got a one way plane ticket to Australia 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
she thinks 5 syns is steep for one slaarrrce of banana bread and wouldnt want to use 5 syns on it......yet happily uses 5.5 on a crappy slice of garlic bread stuck at the side of her gross pasta concoctions

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s a walking Petri dish 🧫 there’s enough bacteria 🦠on her bodeh to grow an antibiotic /vaccine to fight every strain of virus/illness known to man 💊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s a walking Petri dish 🧫 there’s enough bacteria 🦠on her bodeh to grow an antibiotic /vaccine to fight every strain of virus/illness known to man 💊
Maybe she's a government experiment to take down the spread of the corona virus😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Maybe she's a government experiment to take down the spread of the corona virus😂
My thoughts entirely ,the cure is right on their doorstep;)all the sniffing,coughing and snorting was not in vain but for the good of mankind..

Trimwittanethoprim💊

Last edited:
  • Haha
Been searching for the thread ..the last one was in influencers and this one is in instagramers 😂 found it though 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Been searching for the thread ..the last one was in influencers and this one is in instagramers 😂 found it though 😁
oops thats my fault, they're next to each other in the list so i've clicked the wrong one, i'll ask for it to be shifted...my bad ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.