Trim with Tan #3 Farrrnnn darnnnning and trackies but I still prefer tinned tatties (ma loofs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I saw that and thought it was an unnecessary salty response. The woman was trying to help (and she is correct) afterall, Tan keeps asking what to do on the vlog!
However, I do worry for those chicks, it doesn't look like she's got them any special food, surely they can't have the normal food that she feeds the other 2 on? I don't know, I'm not a budgie expert but its not like the adults can go and forage for natural food like they would in the wild.
She needs to google or speak to a vet or I can see a tragedy happening, poor little things. I mean, what did she think was going to happen getting a female bird to go with the male one. Some people are so bloody irresponsible, makes my blood boil.
Of course Belle looks bedraggled, has she never seen garden birds when they are tending to their young? Maybe she hasn't as she claimed she had never seen a robin before? I find that very hard to believe, they are everywhere, I must have so many dead people around me!
Must be your SIXTH SENSE ;)

Reactions: 3
Really did not appreciate hearing how dim Chris had a dump this morn and lost a lb 🤢🤢
I was watching this latest video whilst eating breakfast ! What an attitude slating Chris. How dare he lose more weight than her. Snippy indeed !

Reactions: 7
because Tan knows best maloofs, she is after all an expert in everything ;) salty cow!

View attachment 73871
Crafty cow must have deleted the comment after seeing this, I can’t see it now. Poor Pauline replied saying sorry I didn‘t say you were doing anything wrong. She’s a snotty twit, she should watch how she speaks to her followers seeing as she gets money from the shite she puts on YouTube. Some people comment on her videos talking about losing someone or they’re really ill or something but she hardly bothers her arse replying, she’s one lazy cow

I was watching this latest video whilst eating breakfast ! What an attitude slating Chris. How dare he lose more weight than her. Snippy indeed !
Me too! Put me off my porridge, dirty mare

I know they’re so gullible.....takes 6 months to cross over and Chris’s mum has come through many times........Chris would believe every word he was told. I bet the card reader sees them two coming and cashes in 😂 we’ll await the Chris got scammed vlog
Haha they really are a pair of divs 🤣

Wonder why she felt the need to say how much she has spent on birthday presents, most youtubers keep spends private exept for hauls etc just think it was a little brag dont understand where there endless supply of money has come from when were all here in January feeling the pinch 🙄🤣 x
Defo a little brag! Oh payday can’t come quick enough next week 🙈🤷🏻‍♀️😂

i like to hate watch her , im a sado lol

She needs a wire brush and Dettol! As my mum would say. Her oily acne skin and hair does my head in. They way she says her sons name COORBAAY in her accent.
I can’t stand it either, Corrrrbeh and Riooooooh chavtastic ma loves 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The thing is .. she didnt do enough though she hardly has any speed ..skips meals and basically replaces them with syns she tweaks the plan in a way that technically is following it but the plan always states at least one third speed on your plate with every meal .. she sometimes puts a piece of broccoli and cauliflower at the side of her carb loaded plate 🙄 if she wants a good loss she needs to eat more speed and less beige .. and shes at it again with the sizes. Oh my size 12s are fitting me better! Hun! I'm basically the exact same height and body shape as her I am nearly a stone lighter than her and I'm barely in my 14 ma lufs i just dont get were she squeezes it all in 🙈🙈🙈 sorry but ranting hell. X

Reactions: 11
The thing is .. she didnt do enough though she hardly has any speed ..skips meals and basically replaces them with syns she tweaks the plan in a way that technically is following it but the plan always states at least one third speed on your plate with every meal .. she sometimes puts a piece of broccoli and cauliflower at the side of her carb loaded plate 🙄 if she wants a good loss she needs to eat more speed and less beige .. and shes at it again with the sizes. Oh my size 12s are fitting me better! Hun! I'm basically the exact same height and body shape as her I am nearly a stone lighter than her and I'm barely in my 14 ma lufs i just dont get were she squeezes it all in 🙈🙈🙈 sorry but ranting hell. X
yeah i agree i think aswell the less u have to loose the harder it becomes

Reactions: 4
Agree, she’s full of tit no way she’s a 12

yeah i agree i think aswell the less u have to loose the harder it becomes
This is defo true

its like she can't be arsed with it, she expects to still lose weight living on processed crap and ready meals all the time, back in the day when she did lose the weight she was cooking from scratch and including loads of veg, she's got lots of cook with me vlogs from a couple of years ago but now she just seems to sit on the sofa yawning all day and reaching for packets of meat and hard boiled eggs etc

Reactions: 10
She's needs to not do it for weight but health
Omg I'm that same height ect and in barley in my size 14 jeans too! She's not a 12.

She's needs to not do it for weight but health

Omg I'm that same height ect and in barley in my size 14 jeans too! She's not a 12.
what height is she? I’m a stone lighter than her and squeezing in to my 14s!

Came on to say the same...is she really a 12? 🤔 .... I'm just trying to imagine them both all dressed up for a wedding as the bridal couple 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Came on to say the same...is she really a 12? 🤔 .... I'm just trying to imagine them both all dressed up for a wedding as the bridal couple 🙈🙈
Do you think the dress will be clean, it'll have grease spots and grub all over if that disgusting coat was anything to go by at the weekend. Chris will probably wear his best grey joggers and hoody as it's wedding day though he'll wear matching hoody 😂😂

• Haha
Hopefully the purchase of “Professional” drain unblocker will get mixed up with her obviously limited supply of shampoo and it’ll work wonders on the grease on her tatty barnet. Also can anyone tell me where I can purchase no carb wholemeal bread rolls from? Tan apparently had no carbs with her burgers!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can you imagine if she actually showered, she'd need more than professional drain cleaner!
Bought a cream 😒 top in a 12/14 cos she likes them quite baggy. It fitted, it most certainly wasnt overly baggy. Then a cream coloured (not for long Tan) in a 14, cos they usually shrink in the wash. If shes so defensive about the size why tell us what the size is. Nobody cares! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
she even manages to make a burger look rank, that bread roll looks like its been in the cupboard for a fortnight and the cheese looks like its plastic :LOL:

burger.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She has a serious problem, the way she was describing stuffing her face with chips then forcing herself to eat a kebab even tho she wasnt even enjoying it, it rings alarm bells of a serious binge eating disorder! Oh and 'listen huns' she doesn't need to count her carbs to loose weight, she can eat all the shite and carbs she wants and still loose 7 stone in 16 munfth 🤦 snarky cow, she should maybe be a bit more nicer to people trying to give her genuine correct advice instead of pissing the people off who essentially help her to pay her bills and buy all those carb filled shite looking food hauls.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
she is just a numpty for sure, just watching the vlog and she says she ate her "tekaway" because it "were blue january on that day" :ROFLMAO: oh Tan!!! Blue MONDAY maloof
shes also lecturing people who left comments saying she was having too many calories........cue smug face and "listen huns" rant! how this pair are not a sketch from little britain i'll never know

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I thought her latest video was so arrogant as were her responses to the people who were sharing their views.

Reactions: 15
And of course her weight result and takeaway were the result of the most depressing Monday of the year instead of her being a fat tit and pining for a takeaway. It's not even February ma loves and she's already experienced the bluest Monday of the year 🤦 she's delusional.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.