Trim with Tan #3 Farrrnnn darnnnning and trackies but I still prefer tinned tatties (ma loofs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s hope the ‘exotic person’ from the vets calls her back-I fear for the birds. How rude was that response. You keep asking for opinions Tanya and then act the expert! Let’s hope Belle gets back to ‘pruning’ herself soon.

If being stalked by the same robin wasn’t enough...she is getting ‘me and Chrisuz cards dun’
But waiting 6 "munfs" because it takes that long "fur um ter cross over"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I know they’re so gullible.....takes 6 months to cross over and Chris’s mum has come through many times........Chris would believe every word he was told. I bet the card reader sees them two coming and cashes in 😂 we’ll await the Chris got scammed vlog

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh yes the pruning!! I forgot to mention that 🤣 🤣 🤣

But waiting 6 "munfs" because it takes that long "fur um ter cross over"
I wonder where they go in that 6 months? On their holidays? Or maybe it a long way away and it just takes a long time to get there🤣
Never have I heard such claptrap

• Haha
The best box had me shook! No nesting material, just crappy flooring! They need so much more food now, and to be left alone. I breed cockatiel’s so kinda familiar with this sort of thing.

She will smell ma loves, might sound harsh but the fact she clearly doesn't wash her clothes as often as she should and her hair is always thick in grease will have an effect for sure, imagine the state of the pillow cases from all that hair grease, she really is a scruff these days and a reeker too by the look of things.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
i like to hate watch her , im a sado lol

She needs a wire brush and Dettol! As my mum would say. Her oily acne skin and hair does my head in. They way she says her sons name COORBAAY in her accent.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh my! She’s not happy cos Chris had a good loss, even telling everyone about his toileting business! Euwwwwee

• Haha
she's not a happy Tan on todays vlog ma loves, she only lost 0.2 of a pound and is furious that Chris lost more despite eating lots of junk food when they were away :LOL: she spouts some proper shite about it being better to eat a takeaway because your metabolism has to work harder to rid your body of it and so you lose more weight!
Oh and despite banging on a LOT about how she won't give in and knows she did everything she could so will not be put off by it......she ordered a kebab LOL

The way she treats Chris and speaks to him in the vlog is vile, shes a firecracker for sure, also did she forget the lasagne, chips and bread she had while away? shes going on like she lived on lettuce

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If you're struggling to lose weight its cos your bodeh isn't breaking down enough takeaways. It's TRUE cos Tarn sez. Thick, uneducated 🐷🤦‍♀️

she's not a happy Tan on todays vlog ma loves, she only lost 0.2 of a pound and is furious that Chris lost more despite eating lots of junk food when they were away :LOL: she spouts some proper shite about it being better to eat a takeaway because your metabolism has to work harder to rid your body of it and so you lose more weight!
Oh and despite banging on a LOT about how she won't give in and knows she did everything she could so will not be put off by it......she ordered a kebab LOL

The way she treats Chris and speaks to him in the vlog is vile, shes a firecracker for sure, also did she forget the lasagne, chips and bread she had while away? shes going on like she lived on lettuce
Didnt take much for her to fold really did it 😂😂

• Haha

Haven't had the pleasure of watching it yet but she also forgets that the 'sensible choice' cauliflower soup she had that was so delicious would have been made with cream, which is why it wer so narrrce!
She would know how to choose sensibly if her life depended on it!

I am surprised she didn't suggest it was all the muscle she must have made from the walking!

Reactions: 7
Really did not appreciate hearing how dim Chris had a dump this morn and lost a lb 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
i think she sneakily had stuff she did not document when away i said this yesterday all these people that dont loose dont ever look at themselves theres clearly somthing she did that her body did not like to loose the weight men have and always will loose more then woman for what ever reason so maybe chris can get away with me thats like me i can have a takeaway or 2 can still loose weight my friend doing sw cant even have a cake and she gains a lb but then she has a lot less to loose then me making me laugh how angry she is chris has lost more though lool

Haven't had the pleasure of watching it yet but she also forgets that the 'sensible choice' cauliflower soup she had that was so delicious would have been made with cream, which is why it wer so narrrce!
She would know how to choose sensibly if her life depended on it!

I am surprised she didn't suggest it was all the muscle she must have made from the walking!
She kind of does and also holding onto water, it's a real eye opener and education as per

• Haha
  • Wow
I thought exactly the same when she kept saying she'd never "sin" a robin before....like you say they're everywhere!!! and suddenly she was an expert on them too as despite the hot tub being three floors down it "were the same wun" they saw down there, "it wur following them" :ROFLMAO: probably picked up on their whiffy scents and followed the stench more like!
Apparently robins are partial to cheese ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.