Trim with Tan #3 Farrrnnn darnnnning and trackies but I still prefer tinned tatties (ma loofs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another classic from Tan, listen to the way she says montage 😂
Chris is an absolute drip. What's he like with that little blue hood up? Surprised he didnt have it on in the hot tub. Wouldnt surprise me if he had his little grey jogging bottoms still on him though, I'm not sure he ever takes them off. And why, when Tan said its 9 o'clock, did he have to pipe up with "five to"?
Did it matter if it was five to 9, or 9? He irritates me as much as Tan.
What couple gets dolled up for a kid free evening and be done and ready for bed by 630. 2 oddballs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Another classic from Tan, listen to the way she says montage 😂
Chris is an absolute drip. What's he like with that little blue hood up? Surprised he didnt have it on in the hot tub. Wouldnt surprise me if he had his little grey jogging bottoms still on him though, I'm not sure he ever takes them off. And why, when Tan said its 9 o'clock, did he have to pipe up with "five to"?
Did it matter if it was five to 9, or 9? He irritates me as much as Tan.
What couple gets dolled up for a kid free evening and be done and ready for bed by 630. 2 oddballs.
Pair of lazy scruffy gits! When she posted that they are both hard to live with on her anniversary post, what she she meant was no bugger else would touch either of them with a barge pole🤢 so they're stuck with each other 🤣

Reactions: 9
Her tour of Beatrix potter museum gave me motion sickness.

Reactions: 5
Tarn has had enough of faarrrn darning now. Its back to arseland for an arseberg lettuce
🥬🥬🥬
Not watched the Windermere vlogs, I'm actually looking forward to seeing how badly they stick out in such a nice area.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tarn has had enough of faarrrn darning now. Its back to arseland for an arseberg lettuce
🥬🥬🥬
Not watched the Windermere vlogs, I'm actually looking forward to seeing how badly they stick out in such a nice area.
You forgot about her arserings for the boys 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ok maloofs, no more farnnnnn darnnnning for me, as you know I'm really fussy with my food, if it don't look like pig slop I'm not touching it with yours,

Ok maloofs, no more farnnnnn darnnnning for me, as you know I'm really fussy with my food, if it don't look like pig slop I'm not touching it with yours,

• Haha
Reactions: 10
because Tan knows best maloofs, she is after all an expert in everything ;) salty cow!

advice.png

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Wonder why she felt the need to say how much she has spent on birthday presents, most youtubers keep spends private exept for hauls etc just think it was a little brag dont understand where there endless supply of money has come from when were all here in January feeling the pinch 🙄🤣 x

because Tan knows best maloofs, she is after all an expert in everything ;) salty cow!

View attachment 73871
Yes I saw that and thought it was an unnecessary salty response. The woman was trying to help (and she is correct) afterall, Tan keeps asking what to do on the vlog!
However, I do worry for those chicks, it doesn't look like she's got them any special food, surely they can't have the normal food that she feeds the other 2 on? I don't know, I'm not a budgie expert but its not like the adults can go and forage for natural food like they would in the wild.
She needs to google or speak to a vet or I can see a tragedy happening, poor little things. I mean, what did she think was going to happen getting a female bird to go with the male one. Some people are so bloody irresponsible, makes my blood boil.
Of course Belle looks bedraggled, has she never seen garden birds when they are tending to their young? Maybe she hasn't as she claimed she had never seen a robin before? I find that very hard to believe, they are everywhere, I must have so many dead people around me!

• Heart
Yes I saw that and thought it was an unnecessary salty response. The woman was trying to help (and she is correct) afterall, Tan keeps asking what to do on the vlog!
However, I do worry for those chicks, it doesn't look like she's got them any special food, surely they can't have the normal food that she feeds the other 2 on? I don't know, I'm not a budgie expert but its not like the adults can go and forage for natural food like they would in the wild.
She needs to google or speak to a vet or I can see a tragedy happening, poor little things. I mean, what did she think was going to happen getting a female bird to go with the male one. Some people are so bloody irresponsible, makes my blood boil.
Of course Belle looks bedraggled, has she never seen garden birds when they are tending to their young? Maybe she hasn't as she claimed she had never seen a robin before? I find that very hard to believe, they are everywhere, I must have so many dead people around me!
I thought exactly the same when she kept saying she'd never "sin" a robin before....like you say they're everywhere!!! and suddenly she was an expert on them too as despite the hot tub being three floors down it "were the same wun" they saw down there, "it wur following them" :ROFLMAO: probably picked up on their whiffy scents and followed the stench more like!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I thought exactly the same when she kept saying she'd never "sin" a robin before....like you say they're everywhere!!! and suddenly she was an expert on them too as despite the hot tub being three floors down it "were the same wun" they saw down there, "it wur following them" :ROFLMAO: probably picked up on their whiffy scents and followed the stench more like!
They're like The Twits in every sense 🤣🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
...and when she showed inside the box, they haven't even got any nesting material...honestly, I despair of people like this.

Reactions: 6
She is honestly an idiot! I think in a vlog earlier this week she was basically like ‘aw i dint think this would happen’ or something like that re. the baby birds. Ffs she’s an idiot, like you say what did she expect to happen when she got a female bird to go with a male?! And THEN saying that if there were baby birds she would see if the pet shop would take them 🤦🏼‍♀️ Pet shops are honestly not the place for live animals in my opinion. You see so many horror stories! I dont know why she is so ‘chill’ about it if you know what i mean. Does she not realise that these are living creatures or something? If you are going to get a pet (tbf I know that he was her dad’s and she couldn’t give him up etc etc) DO YOUR RESEARCH!!!

Let’s hope the ‘exotic person’ from the vets calls her back-I fear for the birds. How rude was that response. You keep asking for opinions Tanya and then act the expert! Let’s hope Belle gets back to ‘pruning’ herself soon.

If being stalked by the same robin wasn’t enough...she is getting ‘me and Chrisuz cards dun’

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.