Trim with Tan #3 Farrrnnn darnnnning and trackies but I still prefer tinned tatties (ma loofs)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"BON APITITE" with your "Sauage and bean 1 pot wonder" effing hell Tan, learn how to use spell check or google ma loof 😂
Spotted that 🤣. I love how she put “thank me later huns” er, I don’t think so hun not with your spelling 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Spotted that 🤣. I love how she put “thank me later huns” er, I don’t think so hun not with your spelling 🤣
Maybe it’s sewage and beans she meant 😂jd seasonings+ Tans recipes are only good for one place the 💩hole ma loofs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Little miss know it all again. Someone in the comments suggested eating less cheese, she said she is allowed 2 HE A as her allowance and it’s never bothered her before.. MAYBE that’s because before, you was only having ONE!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
is the person who offered her £50 of avon a tattler?? :ROFLMAO: did they specify she spend it only on certain pages ie shampoo and shower gel??

• Haha
Breaking news. Grim has admitted she stinks. Only in the wrist region but it's a start 🤢😂

is the person who offered her £50 of avon a tattler?? :ROFLMAO: did they specify she spend it only on certain pages ie shampoo and shower gel??
And scentsy melts to get rid of the bird tit whiff

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Hi Tanya, I see you’ve been reading here ma love. She’s been sooor busy and had such a productive day! She’s had sooor many emails for collaborations too ma loves. Stop trying to justify it hun and get a proper job.
She seemed to be on a high, she’s very up and down isn’t she. Loads of videos to come of chemical cakes maloofs, can’t wait!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If anyone is struggling with intermittent fasting first thing in the morning just watch one of Grim with Tan’s vlogs, the greasy hair, dirty/sweaty wrist, phlegm swallowing, constant yawning, snorting, nose picking and belching will keep your appetite suppressed until well after lunchtime. It might be more successful than Slimming World cos that’s not working out well for two cheese healthy extras Tan is it?

• Haha
Sweet Jesus what a sick fest that was 🤮snorting,YAWNING,picking and footage of 🐦💩all over the floor 🤢but the highlight for me was sniffing her own fungal infection and saying how gross it smelt 😷good luck to Chris and the boyz consuming all those chemically enhanced treats 🙄lovingly prepared by their greasy ,unwashed fungal ridden mother/partner 😬let’s hope the chemists have plenty of canesten in stock I think they’ll be needing it 🤢🤮

Hi Tanya, I see you’ve been reading here ma love. She’s been sooor busy and had such a productive day! She’s had sooor many emails for collaborations too ma loves. Stop trying to justify it hun and get a proper job.
She seemed to be on a high, she’s very up and down isn’t she. Loads of videos to come of chemical cakes maloofs, can’t wait!
Wonder was their any from Borax and Jeyes fluid 🤔

• Sick
  • Haha
How many times did she say productive?
Suppose at least she finally baked the cakes.
Alllll of them 😲 jesus 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Urgh she is vile! Sniffing her manky, red stinking wrist 🤢 gross!

Who honestly wants to collaborate with her is beyond me, are these people desperate?! Surely she can see how much she's let herself go and she weren't brilliant back in the day either with questionable hygiene. Just urghhhh, I can't stand her but also can't stop myself from watching!

ive never seen anyone put foundation on their chest, she even moves her t shirt out of the way to apply it.....and this is for the gym! I think Tan has her eye on someone there ;) thats why she's maybelline-ing her titties ma loves
Omg. How many times did she sqirt that foundation on ? And spent more time on neck
How can someone sit in front of a mirror doing their hair and not think wow I need to wash the locks. And WTF was she going with the foundation 😯
I immediately thought that too !

Reactions: 7
Wonder what the email situation was ? maybe someone did give her email address out to cleaning /hair company's that would be hilarious if true..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.