Trim with tan #2 arse ring, reefs and Aw-brah my luvs!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I don't know what to do with this' says Tan (talking about the spa bath) but the camera was pointed at soap and shampoo on the shelf, yes Tan, we know you don't know what to do with soap and shampoo ! maybe now's the time to learn ! you skanky mare.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Declaring her undying love for Chris on their 12th anniversary saying he still gives her butterflies, must be those trackies 🤢
Funny though, because when she’s vlogging in the mornings and he’s leaving for work, she barely says goodbye to him. They don’t strike me a happy couple at all.

It wasn’t that long before he proposed that they went through a rough patch and they nearly split up! Anyone remember that?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Declaring her undying love for Chris on their 12th anniversary saying he still gives her butterflies, must be those trackies 🤢
Funny though, because when she’s vlogging in the mornings and he’s leaving for work, she barely says goodbye to him. They don’t strike me a happy couple at all.

It wasn’t that long before he proposed that they went through a rough patch and they nearly split up! Anyone remember that?
yes I remember that, I was thinking there was never any further mention of it yet she seemed to make a big deal of it at the time. I agree about when she says goodbye to him, its more of a grunt and they don't seem close at all, there isnt any natural affection between them, ive seen her have more love in her eyes for a jacket spud than for him ;)

new thread folks, come join us for more delicious looking plates of slop, nose picking, botched beauty treatments and lots of hair grease ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.