Treasure Island Bear Grylls

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else watching this? Gobsmacked with the royal marine being so selfish and greedy. I thought part of the marines was working as a team and not leaving people behind.

Finding him disgusting

Anyone else watching this? Gobsmacked with the royal marine being so selfish and greedy. I thought part of the marines was working as a team and not leaving people behind.

Finding him disgusting
Have watched it all.

Yes I thought that he was so selfish considering he was leaving it to everyone else to find food/water etc. and he was just running off looking for money.

Can't believe the stupidity of that woman to drink a bottle of salt water on last nights episode!

Reactions: 2
Have watched it all.

Yes I thought that he was so selfish considering he was leaving it to everyone else to find food/water etc. and he was just running off looking for money.

Can't believe the stupidity of that woman to drink a bottle of salt water on last nights episode!
Not watched last nights yet, but was so glad the two on the boat beat the marine to the money last week. And then he had the cheek to think they’d split it.

They should get the older less active people doing the food, fires, cooking etc and the stronger ones get the money and then all split it as a team in my opinion. Money brings out the worst in people