Train strikes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are train strikes announced for next week.

I'm now unable to travel and have been told it'll cost me £10 "admin fee". But it's not a choice - there are no trains going to where I want to go.

Reactions: 1

I'm now unable to travel and have been told it'll cost me £10 "admin fee". But it's not a choice - there are no trains going to where I want to go.
It’s a nightmare. It’s going to take 4 different trains to get to where I need to work, its an absolute bleeping joke and I have zero fucks and sympathy left to give now.

Reactions: 3

Which days?

April 4 - 8

There's an overtime ban in place too

I’m absolutely sick of these selfish twonks now! It’s a frickin joke when we all know what the earn

Reactions: 3

April 4 - 8

There's an overtime ban in place too

You should be able to get a refund when strike action is called. All TOCs will switch day or refund, if you've used a third party like Trainline they make it more awkward but they shouldn't be charging a fee to alter or refund