Tracys Fun with moans and banter

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just come across her again-is she now in a relationship with Sinead ?? First she was adamant she was like her mother but in recent posts they are kissing, the caption reads “I’m happiest when I’m laying in your arms” and the sound is ‘I wanna make love to you right now’ 😳. It’s all very bizarre
can anyone confirm?? where do you even find her these days

Reactions: 1
So after all the denials and adamant nothing was going on, she has a She said Yes video up. I knew it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
She seems to lost a lot of follwers nobody posts replies anymore shes pisted shes marrying queenie

Reactions: 2
She seems to lost a lot of follwers nobody posts replies anymore shes pisted shes marrying queenie
I tend to just scroll by her now, I hate the way she posts videos of sinéad in a very vulnerable state, it's out of order, Sinéad comes across as having learning difficulties so i doubt very much she has the capacity to agree or disagree to being exploited the way she is.

Shes on tracysfunwithbanter4 and i do admit shes my guilty pleasure. I dont like her shes weird but it just gets my attention lol that queenie dont stop buying her presents

Is sinead still living with Tracy ?? I think the suicidal posts are too much, who’s actually bullying her ? She’s definitely vulnerable and the relationship is weird, at one point they were giving off vibes they were a couple and then tracy refers to her as her daughter, its actually quite creepy 😬

Is sinead still living with Tracy ?? I think the suicidal posts are too much, who’s actually bullying her ? She’s definitely vulnerable and the relationship is weird, at one point they were giving off vibes they were a couple and then tracy refers to her as her daughter, its actually quite creepy 😬
Well you don't snog your daughter

• Wow
Tracy and Sinead her fiancé course, I stopped watching them because of that.
I did too because of this, full on snog with your "daughter" is not ok yet she said that Sinéad said yes or something like that, so what is she her daughter or partner?? Its a very weird set up

• Wow
They started off as a mum/daughter relationship, then it turned into more

• Sick