Tracy DiMarco Maloney

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone had also mentioned that she made an anniversary post back in august 🤔 I’m too lazy to scroll back and check but that’s just odd behavior to keep up for almost a year.

Reactions: 1
Am I the only one who finds it weird that they’ve been separated for a year but she recently posted a bedroom picture with their initials T&C on the wall of the new bedroom pretending it’s a room they share. Someone said he never lived in the new place Is she just all about showing face on social media?🤔

Shes def all for show. Maybe she wasn't sure if they would get back together and thats why she kept it a secret. Who knows.

Reactions: 4
I think she was giving him a second chance and they were trying to work on things but he f’d up again and now she’s just done. I did see that picture of the beds too and everyone was commenting about how small the bed was and there was no way 2 people could fit in it AND she always posts about how they gave the little girls the master bedroom so I think they prob intended for him to move in eventually

Reactions: 2
:devilish: am so happy I found this page , we finally get to talk about who Tracy really is without getting curse at or blocked 😬

Reactions: 11
Do any of you all listen to the podcast? I was hoping they would address the separation but nothing. If you ask, she calls you nosey and blocks you. I mean you literally broadcasted your entire life on social media, every milestone, every detail. I watched Jerseylicious from Ep 1 and have been following her for a while. To just dismiss the speculation and then make a post about the separation with no other details feels a bit unfair to all of us that have been invested in the story. It's like the sopranos ending -- what the hell happened? The podcast used to be good but has become all about sex. We dont need to know every sordid detail of their separation, but at least address it for your fans!

Reactions: 5
She'll only admit they been separated for 11 months. And they are friends blah blah and kids come first... trust me she's all bark and no bite. TRACY MALONEY isn't who she claims to be. Sad but true...

Reactions: 7
She'll only admit they been separated for 11 months. And they are friends blah blah and kids come first... trust me she's all bark and no bite. TRACY MALONEY isn't who she claims to be. Sad but true...
every reply is "for the kids... coparenting...."

I think he cheated or got hooked on pills.

Reactions: 7
I think he cheated and also prob treated her crappy. She posted once about giving second chances but not third so maybe it happened a few times? She also commented before about how he doesn’t tell her she’s beautiful to her face enough. She sounds awful on the podcast, like she’s trying too hard to appeal to guys by trying to make it sound like she’s so into sex and Threesomes and what not.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Is she really called Maloney? I remember reading years ago that she was from a wealthy well-to-do country club members family and they didnt approve of her marrying into the Epstein family. Hence them not attending the wedding. Missing your own daughter's wedding is a huge thing so they must have been very against it, Cory's dad even have6her away!! I've noticed her parents appear in his Instagram photos more now so I'm presuming they've made up.

every reply is "for the kids... coparenting...."

I think he cheated or got hooked on pills.
He does appear very thin in his posts, could be stress or pill dependency but that's just me speculating of course...

Reactions: 3
Yea that's their name..... I don't know where dimarco came from.

Reactions: 8
Corey looked very thin in that latest photo. I always presumed he took some of the pills he sells 🤷🏻‍♀️

Yea that's their name..... I don't know where dimarco came from.
Probably to first un with the Jersey "Guido" thing that they push on Jersey Shore. I don't remember them doing that so much on Jerseylicious though.

Is Maloney her real name? how about Di Marco? 🤔

I caught the Maloney last name too and I think someone posted that her mom’s maiden name was Schroeder. Maloney and Schroeder are not even Italian, perhaps Irish? She claims the Italian/Sicilian heritage but realistically she doesn’t even equate to 50%. There’s nothing more annoying to a true Italian when people claim they are or make a big deal of it when they aren’t.

Reactions: 8
Is Maloney her real name? how about Di Marco? 🤔
Yes. It is... I a thread I had her mom Stephanie and brothers last name same. Maybe Dimarco is something else . But Maloney yepp.. I bet if someone called her out on it she'll have a response 😑 smdh

Reactions: 2
Sounds like she picked DiMarco to sound Italian for the show to keep up with Jersey Shore, RHONJ and Mob Wives ratings. Main cast mates Gigi and Olivia both had real Italian last names so she probably tried to keep up with them to sound relevant. I think the entire Jerseylicious cast had real Italian last names.

Last edited:
So glad to see this forum...

Her family last name is Maloney. If you google her name, her moms name pops up Stephanie Schroeder Maloney. It shows you her moms FB page. Thats their last name. Even the dad it shows as Mark Maloney and the brother also is Maloney. Here she's been telling everyone that she "tans" within 1 hour in the sun because of her Sicilian skin. Really? Everything about her has always been a lie.

And don't get me started on the tacky clothes she wears. She wears the same black leggings, furry vest and horrible boots. Her poor kids are stuck wearing the same tacky clothes (whenever the aren't naked only wearing diapers)!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.