Tracy Dimarco Maloney #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m new here and tried looking it up before and excuse me if it has but did Tracy and Fillippo ever have a thing since the divorce? I noticed around that timeline Fillippo unfollowed Corey. I’m pretty sure Corey was friends to begin with before Jerseylicious started, just curious on why he would take Tracy’s side instead of Corey’s

Reactions: 3
She is ONCE AGAIN PLAYING VICTIM. Tracy shut the duck you giant twit. Corey worked full time & she even explained why he wasn't at family functions. Bc he worked (legit her bleeping words)

Shes a bleeping joke. Trash bag Maloney crying those crocodile tears, boo freakity hoo 😭😛

& just gonna say this. Try and be a Leo wife. You know how many holidays I'm alone with my son bc my fiance works as a cop? There are no weekends off, no holiday time. Zip. I am a "single mom" when it breaks down, & my relationship is just fine.
She looks for any and every single excuse to play victim.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
its one of them videos where it’s like “who’s the funniest” “most likely to get in a fight” etc and she points to her kids. Then it says “who’s most likely to get cheated on” and she gets all 3 of her kids to point at her instead. Trash
Omg that is awful and twisted!!

Reactions: 5
Is it just me I didn’t think his comment was spiteful or complaining about Tracy keeping the kids, just saying I wish my kids were with me. Like saying great weekend, kids being her would have made it better
i feel like she took it to an unnecessary level of pettiness ... but what else would I expect from her

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Oh boy I can’t believe she posted that it was a nice weekend on her scheduled for weekend lol, this is getting crazy. It’s only a matter of time before she explodes and tells everyone what really happened. I don’t like how she says “I make sure if available to take care of them on my weekend”, that makes it sound like they aren’t her kids, like it’s a Friends kid “oh I’m available to help take care of them”. The wording was off. I get her keeping scheduled weekends but not Father’s Day, I’m sorry she totally did that out of spite. If she was coparenting and being friends, she would’ve switched. I just think that was done purposely 😞

Reactions: 17
What happend to what Trayway account was saying that she got info from a good source that Maloney was the one that cheated. Had proof and was just waiting for that source to allow her to post the evidence......did I miss something?

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Oh snappppp

I mean they are your kids, you are their mom 🥴
Exactly... that’s the wording I don’t like. You shouldn’t need to be acknowledged for “taking care of your kids”... it’s your job lol. She literally speaks about them like they’re possessions, “I take good care of my clothes”, that’s how it comes off.

Reactions: 10
Oh snappppp

I mean they are your kids, you are their mom 🥴
She is ridiculous. Maybe she should get an actual job and she'll appreciate coming home to them. Vs spending 24/7 on social. Enough time to go find & block everyone who spoke the truth.
Is that what a full time mom does? Idk anymore, am I doing it wrong? Where do I clock in for hours pf social media between a real job, cleaning/ laundry, playing with my child, and sleep? Confused.

Reactions: 9
She’s always makes sure she’s available? How many times has been on FB begging for somebody, ANYBODY to watch her kids🤣🤣🤣
Facts! She liked the idea of kids, not the taking care of them. Still waiting to see what happened to Mia. Poor dog

Reactions: 8
Can someone help me with something. Her video was live what happened to her tanned sicilian skin and her naturally curly hair. 😂😂😂

Shes a bleeping joke. Go be a mom and tend to your crying baby. He needs the attention more than your followers that you have to prove wrong. We all know you purposely kept your kids away from Corey on fathers day. It's part of being a scorpio isnt it? You remind us constantly how vindictive scorpios are.

Just accept that people can see through you and know who you really are. Stop attacking people for saying the obvious truth about you. If you are so unbothered by things you wouldnt post this video. You are on social media probably 18 hours of a 24 hour day. You never put your phone down. And theres no way you get paid to post. You dont post anything that can get you paid so I'm confused. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I missed all this!! I'm going to have to check out the video on the trayway page!!! I read everything on here. I'm cracking up at her saying she told everyone not to attack because they're trying to co-parent and be friends. Well hunny trash you stay attacking him indirectly. Practice what you preach! You also attack people that make the slightest comment with no harm or they say something you don't like and you attack!! The queen of attacking wants us to stop attacking and questioning. 😆😅😅😅🤣🤣🤣
Noooooooooo.....we're not gonna stop just like you're not gonna stop.😝 Now off to watch her BS live.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lmao not for nothing but... my screenshots are clearly from an iPhone but yours look like android. I guess I got multiple phones too:cool:
I can do it from an iPhone too if need be 🤣

Now she thinks she's Medusa. 😂🤣🤦🏼‍♀️
Photoshopping, posting all the stupid scorpio quotes and now Medusa lol, tiktoks, bashing Corey.....yup she sure is busy taking care and teaching her kinds.😒
Unapologetically herself 🤣🤣🤣 the photoshop queen is Unapologetically herself. Okay 👌 and Kim K's ass is real

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.