Tracy Dimarco Maloney #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only bit I caught of her live was her saying “go ahead and record this bc that’s what you do” or some tit.

I screen recorded the entire live!!! It won’t let me post it in here because the file is too big

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Did anyone catch her live just now? I always miss or catch only the end because its always during the day random ass times. She was bitching about her and coreys schedule to have the kids defending herself for having them on fathers day and 4th of july but I only heard that part. Anyone have details on what was said?
I saw it all. the baby is crying in it and she still talks to the phone and ignores the kid. Anyway , she said that people were talking tit about her parenting and she wants to clear the air and let people know what Father’s Day and July 4 were her weekends. Pretty crappy she wouldn’t switch weekends for Father’s Day... she’s gonna have to grow up and learn to compromise if she’s gonna do this co parenting thing the right way. How would she feel if Mother’s Day fell on his weekend and he wouldn’t switch.

Reactions: 16
She’s such a coward making a 2 minute live but not having it repeat so she can pretend that she talks tit to haters but never gives them the opportunity to hear it?

That’s not how it works, babygirl. When you say tit to someone’s face, you gotta let them hear it and react.

Reactions: 9
I guess the weekend in between she had to drag her kids to a baby shower rather then letting Corey have them. Come to think of it Tara was at the baby shower too I wonder if she doesn’t allow Corey to have the kids without Tara being there 🤔
Wasn't the night of the babyshower or day after that Corey tag that girl? Maloney started her blocking Tara and Raven?
Btw, I thought their arrangement was for Corey to have the kids only on the weekends. 🤔

Last edited:
I saw it all. the baby is crying in it and she still talks to the phone and ignores the kid. Anyway , she said that people were talking tit about her parenting and she wants to clear the air and let people know what Father’s Day and July 4 were her weekends. Pretty crappy she wouldn’t switch weekends for Father’s Day... she’s gonna have to grow up and learn to compromise if she’s gonna do this co parenting thing the right way. How would she feel if Mother’s Day fell on his weekend and he wouldn’t switch.
Wow thats fucked up she actually acknowledged she wouldn't switch for fathers day.

Reactions: 8
I tried splitting it into two 30 second clips and it’s still not letting me

I’m going to send the video clips to traywayfanclub

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Wasn't the night of the babyshower or day after that Corey tag that girl? Maloney started her blocking Tara and Raven?
Btw, I thought the their arrangement was for Corey to have the kids only on the weekends. 🤔
I don’t think it was the same night as the baby shower but it definitely was a day or 2 after

Passive aggressive much? Or is this in response to me calling her a coward above?😂😂
That’s ok Tracy what will happen tho you us when you go to court your holidays will be the even year and his the odd so enjoy them. Also Father’s Day n Mother’s Day they go with that parent no arguing that at least in my city where I went through custody court.

Reactions: 6
She is so fake. Instead of giving their father, fathers day she choose to keep them and be a spiteful duck. duck her man and her stupid little live to try and prove some tit. We sure did get under her skin though if she felt the need to do it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.