Tracy Dimarco Maloney #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I am a very good friend of a very good friend and I will not take sides I am on the side of the right one and with this case I would say in the middle but more on the side of Corey. I have been reading up and You guys are good! Pretty accurate of Tracy even tho Corey is not the ideal husband (does this exist?) I have heard he’s been unemployed from the union and hasn’t been able to collect unemployment. Also I have read in the previous threads about “credit” and paying bills. Not sure if this was after they married or before but Corey co-signed on a Truck for her and she “forgot” to pay the bill for a few months so they repoed her car and he was stuck paying a lot of money for it I will give you as much info as I am able to without destroying either of them. There isn’t much that you guys don’t already know about her since she lives on social media but I can say she has and always needed to work on her parenting. I guess when they say any man can have a child but not every man can be a father. Well same goes for her being a mother. She definitely pushed them out of her but a mother she is not
Waouh thanks for your trust 😊

Ok so I’m new same like a few I followed her for years , but I stopped going on her lives after she trashed my new borns name . It’s was a live feed about baby names I wrote flat out Natalie Victoria, her middle name is because my cousin can’t have any children due to PCOS . She literally pointed and laughed ewww Natalie Victoria that poor kid I said actually no my poor cousin who just got married and didn’t rush into a marriage can’t have kids . Also my older cousin who works on that kids fashion show who Skylar was asked to walk in lol NOT TRUE !!!! He works on that show every year also does work for a few New York house wives , truth she wasn’t asked she called them. Also Sky never walked remember she wasn’t even 2 yet the poor kid had to carry her . But marriage and kids ain’t easy but don’t tare down another mom or anyone kids . Also I can’t say anything about her weight but I do eat healthy been with my husband for 14 years me and my in-laws don’t get along but we are civil I would never go on a pod cast and talk the way she does , Corey isn’t amazing husband but he is someone’s brother / son . Like have some respect . To act like that on social media And Tik Toks she won’t be a cool mom she’ll be the laughing stock of embarrassment when the kids go to grade school !!! I pray they don’t get bullied on from wearing trashy cheap over the top outfits lol sorry rant over!!!!
Perfect names!! In my country they are of several queens but Skylar, Jayden are ridiculous and at the office to declare births they would probably refuse you.

Ok so I’m new same like a few I followed her for years , but I stopped going on her lives after she trashed my new borns name . It’s was a live feed about baby names I wrote flat out Natalie Victoria, her middle name is because my cousin can’t have any children due to PCOS . She literally pointed and laughed ewww Natalie Victoria that poor kid I said actually no my poor cousin who just got married and didn’t rush into a marriage can’t have kids . Also my older cousin who works on that kids fashion show who Skylar was asked to walk in lol NOT TRUE !!!! He works on that show every year also does work for a few New York house wives , truth she wasn’t asked she called them. Also Sky never walked remember she wasn’t even 2 yet the poor kid had to carry her . But marriage and kids ain’t easy but don’t tare down another mom or anyone kids . Also I can’t say anything about her weight but I do eat healthy been with my husband for 14 years me and my in-laws don’t get along but we are civil I would never go on a pod cast and talk the way she does , Corey isn’t amazing husband but he is someone’s brother / son . Like have some respect . To act like that on social media And Tik Toks she won’t be a cool mom she’ll be the laughing stock of embarrassment when the kids go to grade school !!! I pray they don’t get bullied on from wearing trashy cheap over the top outfits lol sorry rant over!!!!
Perfect names!! In my country they are of several queens but Skylar, Jayden are ridiculous and at the office to declare births they would probably refuse you.
Damn i want break her stupid face!!! She is HORRIBLE MONSTER!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I remember one time I was following her on Ig and somebody said something about Olivia and of course even tho it’s been 100 years she had an attitude about her but she said something along the lines of basically shitting on Olivia’s life because she wasn’t settled down with kids and I was wow not everybody wants kids or a husband. Well I guess Olivia has the last laugh now because I don’t see any hate pages on her or drama.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Tacky is so right. They look HORRIBLE right now. I’m surprised she keeps showing them lmaooo 🤣 🤣 oh and she keeps tagging the person that did her nails. If I was that nail tech I would be like “dammit Tracy stop tagging me in them grown out nails! Get a fill then take pictures!” 😆
Because it's the teenager who made her nails. I suppose the daughter of the salon's owner

Reactions: 2
Tracy Dimarco, water buffalo queen, Duchess of Venmo #9

I'm trying but they don't let me. So go on the up left corner, click on forum, clik on celebs and new thread is in the orange part on right.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Can someone post new thread link ?! I can’t find it and we are just about capped here

Reactions: 4

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.