Tracy DiMarco Maloney #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Any reason to take a selfie and attach a stupid caption with it. Look how messed up her eye make up is and her stupid smile and stupid overdrawn lips 🤣 how stupid can she be to make fun of people just wanting to be safe? She should take a hint and wear the mask so she can play with her kids outside cuz her “allergies” 🙄🙄🙄🙄 also I noticed she deleted a lot of comments where the people don’t agree with her. Stupid witch. She pisses me off so much 😆 woo child let me sit down and take a breath.
AB87F864-4B4F-4ABC-AD40-4CDDEB361070.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Any reason to take a selfie and attach a stupid caption with it. Look how messed up her eye make up is and her stupid smile and stupid overdrawn lips 🤣 how stupid can she be to make fun of people just wanting to be safe? She should take a hint and wear the mask so she can play with her kids outside cuz her “allergies” 🙄🙄🙄🙄 also I noticed she deleted a lot of comments where the people don’t agree with her. Stupid witch. She pisses me off so much 😆 woo child let me sit down and take a breath.
View attachment 138294
Her makeup ALWAYS looks bleeping terrible. The fact that people actually allow her (never mind pay her) to do their makeup is beyond me. If it wasn’t for those disgusting fake spider lashes she always wears it would look even worse if that’s even possible.

Reactions: 6
The comment where she got schooled is deleted now 🤡
I noticed that!!!!! She doesn’t like intelligent people in her comments. She was OWNED! She can’t just admit that she learned something new? Nope. Delete the entire comment and I bet she blocked that nurse.

Reactions: 5
Come on who is Tracy??? Because she is definitely reading this whole thread and is suddenly taking her kids outdoors risking her life remember, dressing them all up in nice clothes again after we said Julian was wearing rags, giving them baths even though its in a sink, and now she is even doing sign lessons with Julian 😱😱😱😱

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 138294
She has the ring on today 😮

View attachment 138294
The eyeliner looks like it was drawn by a three year old

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I noticed that!!!!! She doesn’t like intelligent people in her comments. She was OWNED! She can’t just admit that she learned something new? Nope. Delete the entire comment and I bet she blocked that nurse.
Absolutely!!!!

And btw, happy Memorial Day all! Hope y’all are staying safe. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Personally threesomes are not my thing especially when you’re in a relationship but she thought otherwise. Oh well to each his own lol
I personally think she is lying about that, I wish you all knew her. I know someone here must. I can't be the only one but Tracy is not like she acts on the BE podcast either. I mean unless she just secretly hid this semi "promiscuous" side about her and only revealed it to a few close friends until now but she always came off as a little bit prudish. Snotty kind of. You know she never talked about her sex life. No one has, and if she acted like she claims she does on BE someone would have heard something by now.
When we found out she was doing a podcast we really thought she was about to embark on something good. We thought we were gonna get the real Tracy but instead she literally started this whole new weird persona. That's when everyone here really started talking about her again. Because for a long time no one really talked about her or JL. It was out of sight out of mind. She lived in NY, had her life with Corey and that was that. Than the cheating and crappy marriage rumors started. Still no big deal but, where there is smoke there is fire. And then the BE podcast started and it's about how she knows how to please her man and you should let them do what they want, and her and corey are great parents, and Jess was learning so much from her. And we were all like WTF??? It's bizarre for sure because its like she lies on her podcast to fit her lies on instagram. Idk its really weird. But that really got people talking. And I think she has fake reviews for her podcast as well. I mean we've all heard it. It's not that great but if you went by reviews you would think its the hottest thing out there. And I don't know Jess but she's corny af like you don't know what babies eat or how to talk to them. If true I'm sure she would have googled it by now or figured it out by TV or health class or basic life skills. How is that supposed to be funny or cute to women our age? It's stupid. You want women to believe you are that ignorant? Why? I don't get the angle of their podcast. I can't see how it's relatable to anyone over the age of 21. Just another thing she could have capitalized on if she could just be authentic.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
View attachment 138294
Haven’t been on this thread in a few days but notice how she photoshopped her teeth? Her teeth are the first thing I’ve been noticing lately. They’re just spreading and something about them looks OFF. Maybe I’ve seen too many photoshopped pics and never notice her teeth have been like that? Idk.

Haven’t been on this thread in a few days but notice how she photoshopped her teeth? Her teeth are the first thing I’ve been noticing lately. They’re just spreading and something about them looks OFF. Maybe I’ve seen too many photoshopped pics and never notice her teeth have been like that? Idk.
LOL the deception!
5CF82E55-BD64-4E2F-913A-E190A8F7011C.jpeg

Reactions: 1
Yes! But they’re worse than that now! Nothing against gaps but she’s has a noticeable gap in-between her two front ones and Idk.. I wish I could get the pic but it was on her stories like last week and I was like.. “WOW.. wut is going on? She is letting herself GO!” they looked brownish and a bit chiseled one some edges? Idk

Yes! But they’re worse than that now! Nothing against gaps but she’s has a noticeable gap in-between her two front ones and Idk.. I wish I could get the pic but it was on her stories like last week and I was like.. “WOW.. wut is going on? She is letting herself GO!” they looked brownish and a bit chiseled one some edges? Idk
L-O-bleeping-LOL! SHE DID NOT MAKE THIS bleeping CAKE! Sorry if it’s been talked about on here already. The woman who puts half done pasta and Brussels sprouts in a pan with olive oil and parm and calls it dinner is making Betty Crocker cakes with accurate detail.. BYE! Notice how she said “lol” as a response. FRAUD.

Okay, so.. I’m trying to make a new post of the cake and my response but it just attaches to whoever I replied to and edits that. Anyone know how to fix that? Restarted my phone, exited completely out of this website, typed in the website address and searched for this thread on this website thinking that would help and same thing happened 😩 HELP!

Attachments

• Wow
I do have positive things I know about her too and since I believe in karma I should put it out there as well. I have seen Tracy in town a few times with her mom and the girls. I've never seen Julian but whether she is with someone or not she is with those kids all the time, even if she is not mother of the year or decade she does love her kids and 3 kids under 6 would drive me crazy too. I have 2 they are 4 yrs apart that's enough for me. Lol And her girls always look happy.
She is actually very pretty without all the make-up. She has great skin and really nice eyes. If you took out all her extensions her hair would be great too. I only know her parents from town and they are nice.
Now this is all hearsay but according to the local gossip lol Corey worked days at a time away from home, plenty of time to do what he wanted and Tracy got his paycheck and did what she wanted with it so she was happy but than the cheating rumors started, I also heard he would straight up tell her she is fat, nobody wants you, show people the real you, ugly, lazy, etc...I heard she tried to save the marriage and than got pregnant with Julian and thought that would save them, than Jules was born deaf, she found out Corey was still cheating and I think it just broke her. I don't know about him sleeping with Jackie 100% but if it's true it was just the straw that broke the camels back. What we see recently about divorcing has been on going for awhile. So maybe thats why everyone gives her a pass now. Just giving you all both sides of the fence. I figured if I post the gossip about tracys part in the divorce, I should also post coreys.
Im sure she is very grateful for her friends and family they are very protective of her and have helped her out tremendously.
Her and Tara have a true friendship there's nothing malicious about it.
Wow interesting! Thanks for sharing! So was it rumored he was cheating all along and she was trying to stop it or did it happen once after Julian? Only curious bc she always talks about how she would NEVER stay with a cheater and would never be cheated on

I would think she sucks in bed. She brags to much about how great she is. I also dont believe she had all these 3-somes like she claims. I think she had 1 and that's what ruined her marriage. I think Corey enjoyed the other person more than Tracy and that was the end of it.
Personally threesomes are not my thing especially when you’re in a relationship but she thought otherwise. Oh well to each his own lol
I personally think she is lying about that, I wish you all knew her. I know someone here must. I can't be the only one but Tracy is not like she acts on the BE podcast either. I mean unless she just secretly hid this semi "promiscuous" side about her and only revealed it to a few close friends until now but she always came off as a little bit prudish. Snotty kind of. You know she never talked about her sex life. No one has, and if she acted like she claims she does on BE someone would have heard something by now.
When we found out she was doing a podcast we really thought she was about to embark on something good. We thought we were gonna get the real Tracy but instead she literally started this whole new weird persona. That's when everyone here really started talking about her again. Because for a long time no one really talked about her or JL. It was out of sight out of mind. She lived in NY, had her life with Corey and that was that. Than the cheating and crappy marriage rumors started. Still no big deal but, where there is smoke there is fire. And then the BE podcast started and it's about how she knows how to please her man and you should let them do what they want, and her and corey are great parents, and Jess was learning so much from her. And we were all like WTF??? It's bizarre for sure because its like she lies on her podcast to fit her lies on instagram. Idk its really weird. But that really got people talking. And I think she has fake reviews for her podcast as well. I mean we've all heard it. It's not that great but if you went by reviews you would think its the hottest thing out there. And I don't know Jess but she's corny af like you don't know what babies eat or how to talk to them. If true I'm sure she would have googled it by now or figured it out by TV or health class or basic life skills. How is that supposed to be funny or cute to women our age? It's stupid. You want women to believe you are that ignorant? Why? I don't get the angle of their podcast. I can't see how it's relatable to anyone over the age of 21. Just another thing she could have capitalized on if she could just be authentic.
she had so many opportunities to do something with the exposure she got from JL but literally did nothing with it.
Thankfully I don’t know her but know people who do. Since you’re from the same area as her, please let us know how Italian she really is lol 😝 I’m glad we have you in here who actually knows her in real life!!!

No no no... it is not an American thing! I do not use paper plates... come to my home and see all we have are ceramic dishes. She uses them because she's lazy. Paper plates = no washing or taking out of the dishwasher and putting them away!
I use paper plates at times I’m far from lazy...

I wouldn’t say it’s a lazy thing

I knew them both and as I do feel sorry for her she was just a real witch so maybe what happened to her with corey was her karma. For inviting threesomes, not taking care of her home, for treating people like they were beneath her, acting like she was big tit with all her freebie fake LV and Gucci stuff. And as for him he was just a loser trying to hitch a ride on a wanna be star thinking she was going to make him famous and worth something when he is just a loser that couldn't hold a job, always getting stoned, sloppy and messy and now hes right back where he started. Living with mom and no prospects in life. Get a real job support your kids and get an apartment like a real man.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Wow interesting! Thanks for sharing! So was it rumored he was cheating all along and she was trying to stop it or did it happen once after Julian? Only curious bc she always talks about how she would NEVER stay with a cheater and would never be cheated on
There were rumors prior to Julian but I don't know what was true or not or what she believed. Rumor is she hoped a boy would save the marriage. Supposedly they both really wanted one. So Julian was supposed to be the "Ace"? Again this is just local rumor. None of this is first hand info.

I use paper plates at times I’m far from lazy...

I wouldn’t say it’s a lazy thing
Why else does one use paper plates? It's usually because the person doesn't want to wash the dishes aka they're being lazy. I understand if you have a party at your house or something but day to day? No.

I knew them both and as I do feel sorry for her she was just a real witch so maybe what happened to her with corey was her karma. For inviting threesomes, not taking care of her home, for treating people like they were beneath her, acting like she was big tit with all her freebie fake LV and Gucci stuff. And as for him he was just a loser trying to hitch a ride on a wanna be star thinking she was going to make him famous and worth something when he is just a loser that couldn't hold a job, always getting stoned, sloppy and messy and now hes right back where he started. Living with mom and no prospects in life. Get a real job support your kids and get an apartment like a real man.
She was always big on the fake knock offs. Which is so ironic because when she was in high school she always had the best of the best. Sounds like you may know her better than me. I'm not that close to her to either like or dislike her. I do know her photos are photochopped and her podcast stories are scripted exaggerations of the truth.

View attachment 138294
bleeping witch!! First her makeup is horrible and people drive alone in their car with mask on the face because they put the mask with clean hands before to leave home!! IDIOT!!!!! Sorry for my english but she drives le crazy!! What a horrible person. Finally she deserves bad things!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.