Tracy DiMarco Maloney #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes posting selfies with the caption "thise late night texts tho" and corey is posting the kids its alsmot like hes getting ready for the custody battle 😔 also the insta story where she captioned it momjokes felt like she put it specifically over her chin i kinda feel bad at how insecure she is

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Did anyone see her latest insta stories? Like three of what i think is a throuple/three way couple of one girl and two guys??? Is she tryin to send a msg here to someone lol very interesting i will say she is def entertaining

Reactions: 1
Now she posting TikTok of house to people how to flirt!! What a joke!!! Hunny!! You’re in the middle of a divorce!! No one is looking for advice from you.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did anyone see her latest insta stories? Like three of what i think is a throuple/three way couple of one girl and two guys??? Is she tryin to send a msg here to someone lol very interesting i will say she is def entertaining
She’s in a three way?
Corey is going to have so much dirt on her. She’s losing her grip on reality. We all know she only wants those kids as a power trip over him.

Reactions: 5
Are her and Tara eating each other’s tuna muffs now? Taras caption on the beach pics is weird to me

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Tracy only has those kids as a prop.

I was looking through all of their old photos and realized that if they stopped at Jayden they'd probably still be together. But since Jayden wasnt a boy, they kept trying and now look where they are. Bc she cant handle three kids by herself as a SAHM. She really needs a nanny and extra help or idk. Put the kids in bleeping daycare? That would be the right move

I agree plus she needs that Child Support She is Mrs. Couch Potato smh
That’s the ONLY reason she’s keeping them kids.
They’d be better off with Corey, but she wants money and power over him.
I cannot stand the girl. The more I read this thread, the more I realise I will never find a redeeming quality about her.
she’s rotten throughout

Why does she try to act so sexy in pictures? It’s so embarrassing, the lip biting and stupid seductive eyes, it’s annoying

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does she try to act so sexy in pictures? It’s so embarrassing, the lip biting and stupid seductive eyes, it’s annoying
I agree! Makes me cringe every single time. Like, you’re a grown ass woman (maybe) of 3 children and she’s on the internet acting a fool. So EMBARRASSING! It’s sad she doesn’t realize that.

Tracy only has those kids as a prop.

I was looking through all of their old photos and realized that if they stopped at Jayden they'd probably still be together. But since Jayden wasnt a boy, they kept trying and now look where they are. Bc she cant handle three kids by herself as a SAHM. She really needs a nanny and extra help or idk. Put the kids in bleeping daycare? That would be the right move
They probably wanted 3kids like theirs parents but as you told they can't handle it!

Reactions: 5
Corey does fun activities with the kids - donut decorating, outdoor play, etc - and she posts TikTok videos

• Heart
Reactions: 10
They probably wanted 3kids like theirs parents but as you told they can't handle it!
I can understand wanting 3 kids but even with Jayden as she was growing up you could tell Tracy couldnt do it. Skylar going out to sleep overs at such a young age. Not okay in my eyes.

She was more concerned with being a "hot mom" I have no doubt in my mind she would have been okay with just Skylar. And Corey was the one who wanted more kids

She probably thinks that sex and sexual behaviour (and of course "bad girl") in a dirty way, are trendy!
Héeeee horrible little brain, sex and the city is from the last century (well ok at least from the previous decade). Today no one is busy talking about sex this way, we talk about it as educated adults. She is 33, has big ass and three kids, her disgusting words and attitudes are outdated like her hair colour and her old dirty ugly nails.
Oh and i would almost pray that she finally wears a real bra so we don't see her cow udders moving in all directions 🤢🤮

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.