Tracy Dimarco #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said on her podcast that she has had sex since separating Corey, but I find it VERY hard to believe.
She probably says that because she knows Brielle and Corey have had sex 🤣

she also talks about nothing but dildos and I recall that story about how she drove to Allen’s house just to get the charger lol

• Sick
Reactions: 13
I mean, some dudes don't care shes heavier or thicker than others.
Agree but the guys she seems to like she very young shallow and egotistical they probably take one look at her and say you know what I got a family emergency I gotta go 🏃🏼‍♂️🏃🏼‍♂️🏃🏼‍♂️ She’s a total catfish that alone is scary

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Some guys are desperate. They'll stick it in anything that lets them. Is she getting the guys we all know she really wants... Probably not. Who knows... She is a liar. You can't believe anything Tracy says.

Reactions: 12
Some guys are desperate. They'll stick it in anything that lets them. Is she getting the guys we all know she really wants... Probably not. Who knows... She is a liar. You can't believe anything Tracy says.
This is true she doesn’t go out to even get to find any type of man because she has to stalk them on IG and go all FBI on them the men that are actually good men I don’t think would tolerate her behavior at all she’s not gonna find someone wholesome in her DMs the way she puts herself out there a divorced Scorpio mother of three that’s addicted to her sex toys and puts all her business out there plus thousands of hours of photoshop I’d be 🏃 for the hills 😂

Reactions: 6
Tara is with her at the park with the girls . I’m deff thinking something is going on. Tara had those kids for like a week straights and now tara has been with the kids at Tracy’s every single day every min 🧐🤔
What happened to that person in her inner circle a few threads back ?!?! We need your tea baby girl !

Tara is with her at the park with the girls . I’m deff thinking something is going on. Tara had those kids for like a week straights and now tara has been with the kids at Tracy’s every single day every min 🧐🤔
What happened to that person in her inner circle a few threads back ?!?! We need your tea baby girl !
Also is the new beach house where the girls have the room and the new house jada referred to Tara’s ?!?!

Reactions: 5
Again with the damn conspiracy theories. Tom Hanks has been targeted by QAnon and this ill-educated dumbass continues to post QAnon conspiracies.

Someone help her.

Reactions: 4
How does an account with 121k followers get this little likes?! I get more likes and have less than 1000

Again with the damn conspiracy theories. Tom Hanks has been targeted by QAnon and this ill-educated dumbass continues to post QAnon conspiracies.

Someone help her.
That’s because her “friend” cara who she wishes she could be like (mom of 3 beautiful girls, gorgeous girl, thin, owns a home with her husband, husband has successful restaurant - god bless) posts the same tit

Attachments

Reactions: 4
When I wonder whatever drew those two together I see something like this and it makes sense. They’re both ignorant. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Someone help her.
This tit is why I left the baddies group they were talking about Tom Hanks Chrissy Teigen pizza gate all that fake stuff it’s all been proven to be fake so yeah the fact they approved all of that to go through disgusted me.

She probably says that because she knows Brielle and Corey have had sex 🤣

she also talks about nothing but dildos and I recall that story about how she drove to Allen’s house just to get the charger lol
I was only half listening when I listened to that part but I was pretty sure she never confirmed sex or not she didn’t say whether she just kissed or had sex too. But I could be wrong like I said I was only half listening.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Here we go with the saddies asking for chicken cutlet recipes. My god people just bread and fry the damn cutlet. This isn’t science

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Please don’t be Skylar’s bottle and Jayden has one too!
"It's their only comfort, they were forced to grow up at 18 months when the younger siblings were born , they're not gonna walk down the aisle with a bottle, it's their only vice " blah blah blah
Those are her responses each time .

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Please don’t be Skylar’s bottle and Jayden has one too!
And if they can drink out of those half ass bottles they can drink out of a damn cup. A kid my son went to school with had a bottle in kindergarten and he got teased like crazy and that was the mom’s fault I feel sorry for kids like that.

Reactions: 14
Did anyone notice Jayden's face blurred out behind her in her most recent story?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Here we go with the saddies asking for chicken cutlet recipes. My god people just bread and fry the damn cutlet. This isn’t science
Literally the easiest thing to make. It's not a complicated dish that you need measurements and step by step for 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s the brunette curls like Goldie fuckin locks that does it for me lmaoooooooo 😂 💀
Not gonna lie some of Tracy’s original “hair do’s” on Jerseylicious are soooooo bad lol 😂 so funny to laugh at now. Can’t believe they ever thought they looked good. Tacky is the understatement of the decade.

Literally the easiest thing to make. It's not a complicated dish that you need measurements and step by step for 🤦🏼‍♀️
Lmao right ? Burnt Brussels and chicken cutlets like really ladies? That’s not “ReAl ITALiAn CoOkiNg” 🍝 🙄

Reactions: 14
Not gonna lie some of Tracy’s original “hair do’s” on Jerseylicious are soooooo bad lol 😂 so funny to laugh at now. Can’t believe they ever thought they looked good. Tacky is the understatement of the decade.

Lmao right ? Burnt Brussels and chicken cutlets like really ladies? That’s not “ReAl ITALiAn CoOkiNg” 🍝 🙄
OK I didn’t take the recipe from her, did it way before, but as a kid the only time I had brussels sprouts is when they were boiled or steamed and grossed me out. Then I cookEd them myself and I pretty much burn them too, But I don’t do them in a skillet I use a cookie sheet in the oven with olive oil.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.