Tracy Dimarco #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another ignorant post on Trashy’s insta story about the hospital voting booths.

Trashy, you dumb airhead, no one is asking you to go to a hospital to vote. I’m pretty sure those voting polls are there for people who are already in the hospital to ensure they can vote. At my hospital in central Jersey, once you go into the hospital (to have a baby for example) you cannot leave til you’re discharged, not even to run to the car or they won’t let you back in. So this is likely to make sure those people can vote who are stuck in the hospital.

I really hope Trashy doesn’t vote, the country doesn’t need her ignorance.

Reactions: 9
There’s this woman that blew up on TikTok her handle is amandaleefago. She kept coming up on my fyp and I couldn’t tell if I liked her or hated her. The more I watched her the more I could tell this inspirational, bubbly, sweet TikTok personality is such an act. She’s such a phony and if you watch her lives (that she does 50 times a day) you’ll catch her slipping out of character at times. People started sending her thoughtful gifts and money and you can see how unappreciative and rude she really is if you pay close attention. She’s also extremely rude for no reason to some of her fans but tries to play it off. And the way she talks to and treats her 1 year old is appalling at times. And she’s nasty to her husband, he called her out on live while he was drunk last night. I do like her husband you can tell she really pisses him off especially now that her life revolves around TikTok. My point being she reminds me a lot of Tracy with the fake social media personality and all of the brain washed followers she has. I’ve seen only a few people call her out. Anyways I just watched her latest video and guess who sent her clothes to promote on her page??? Peasant Armor! Shocking.
Ps someone please start watching this woman if you don’t already and tell me if you see what I see or if I’m just crazy.
Ew just saw her , she chews like a bleeping cow it’s nasty AF , i want to smack her in the mouth , it’s disgusting . And you can tell she is absolute trash just by the way she talks and carry’s herself , like legit trash, i don’t see anything inspirational or bubbly about her . 🤮

Reactions: 6
Peep someone on Club Baddie asked 20 hours ago and tagged Tracy asking for hair advice on their baby’s curly hair (unsure why they’d ask Tracy since her kids’ hair is always a mess but I digress)

shocker Tracy did not even answer. Why these sad pathetic women keep putting Tracy on a pedestal blows my mind. She only answers when there’s something in it for her, such as freebies or hair appointments. She’s so stuck up and thinks she’s better than everyone.

I’ve never seen her interact with her followers unless she is bashing Corey and Brielle or getting free handouts. And they still keep sending her Venmo money! Sorry but they deserve to be scammed at that point if they’re that stupid lol
Exactly she never gives her saddies the time of day not even to thank and acknowledge them for their support but she’s quick to run into the group with a torch when she wants their support for her smear campaigns and witch hunts🙄 she has all the time in the world to trash talk Corey and Brielle but she can’t even help poor Ashley whose husband just left her for her sister (I made that scenario up but I’m sure there’s one in the bunch) like I can’t fathom why they continue to praise her? Is it just out of sympathy like “Poor Tracy Corey really did a number in her” I don’t get it she does nothing nice or good for anyone she can’t even speak to her supporters nice

Reactions: 15
Courts have not be open since they split so in the end they are just both lazy!!

My friend was only married 3 years gets alimony. Every state is different
In NJ there is no way she is getting Alimony they have nothing and they weren’t married long enough I know women who have helped build their husbands careers spent 20 years of their life helping them and barley got alimony she’s dreaming if she thinks she’s getting that from him!🤣

• Heart
Exactly she never gives her saddies the time of day not even to thank and acknowledge them for their support but she’s quick to run into the group with a torch when she wants their support for her smear campaigns and witch hunts🙄 she has all the time in the world to trash talk Corey and Brielle but she can’t even help poor Ashley whose husband just left her for her sister (I made that scenario up but I’m sure there’s one in the bunch) like I can’t fathom why they continue to praise her? Is it just out of sympathy like “Poor Tracy Corey really did a number in her” I don’t get it she does nothing nice or good for anyone she can’t even speak to her supporters nice
Hahaha the fake scenario you created is so on brand with the types of issues these saddies post in there about

• Haha
Another ignorant post on Trashy’s insta story about the hospital voting booths.

Trashy, you dumb airhead, no one is asking you to go to a hospital to vote. I’m pretty sure those voting polls are there for people who are already in the hospital to ensure they can vote. At my hospital in central Jersey, once you go into the hospital (to have a baby for example) you cannot leave til you’re discharged, not even to run to the car or they won’t let you back in. So this is likely to make sure those people can vote who are stuck in the hospital.

I really hope Trashy doesn’t vote, the country doesn’t need her ignorance.
I was hoping she wasn't registered to vote, but unfortunately is..
1600192527591.png

• Angry
Reactions: 4
That fake scenario is so accurate! These saddies always have such dramatic/crazy situations

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Peep someone on Club Baddie asked 20 hours ago and tagged Tracy asking for hair advice on their baby’s curly hair (unsure why they’d ask Tracy since her kids’ hair is always a mess but I digress)

shocker Tracy did not even answer. Why these sad pathetic women keep putting Tracy on a pedestal blows my mind. She only answers when there’s something in it for her, such as freebies or hair appointments. She’s so stuck up and thinks she’s better than everyone.

I’ve never seen her interact with her followers unless she is bashing Corey and Brielle or getting free handouts. And they still keep sending her Venmo money! Sorry but they deserve to be scammed at that point if they’re that stupid lol
I work too hard for my money, pandemic and all, to send it to someone who clearly doesn’t need it. She drinks, gets nails, lashes, clothes etc. so she can pay for herself.

You seriously sound just like the big sloppy trex with your constant “suck it” insults . You sound like a winner ! 👍🏼
And I care what you think why? 🤔

Hahaha the fake scenario you created is so on brand with the types of issues these saddies post in there about
Yeah I left the group a couple months ago but I couldn’t understand how they shared hella personal things there. Those aren’t your friends. They’re strangers on the internet.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Omg her attitude is disgusting. NOBODY is scared of your shamu photoshopped ass! 🤦🏻‍♀️
View attachment 243557

This witch is all mouth. She wants to paint this picture that shes so tough. But yet when they had the Tracy page on instagram she was crying that she is suffering through some nonsense and them picking on her isnt helping. The most this huge piece of blubber would do is sit on someone.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
This witch is all mouth. She wants to paint this picture that shes so tough. But yet when they had the Tracy page on instagram she was crying that she is suffering through some nonsense and them picking on her isnt helping. The most this huge piece of blubber would do is sit on someone.
She said on her podcast that she has had sex since separating Corey, but I find it VERY hard to believe.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.