Tracy Dimarco #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread on Tracy Dimarco Epstein aka Tracy Maloney (real name)

Posting this here from the other thread.... from Tracy’s story’s on IG:
B86D209D-0548-4A1D-AA17-F6F7A1E0A807.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Maybe she's talking about her fat pictures being exposed 🤣🤣
LOL WTF!! We didn't get any Selfies today with the Lip biting and Music!!! Come on Tracy!! Don't Leave Us Hangin GirlLLLL , I Need a Good Laugh for the Night lmaoo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Hi my lovely ladies. ❤ Who is providing the popcorn for the premiere of thread 14 of Keeping up with fake Trashy T-Rex? I’ll bring the wine! 🍷

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
You guys went through a thread in my absence duck! Do you know how hard it is to read like ten pages and not comment every post?!🤦‍♀️😂 ok so she’s trying to shade Brielle but witch how long did it take you to find a picture That she liked? And seeing the name means she follows her or the person with the screen grab is following her. So you or your source is also a stalker. Dumb ass Literally posted a year old pic like girl you should of been watching your kids breakfast you called yourself making maybe those eggs wouldn’t have looks so damn dry and hard to cut with those crusty sides of sugar and cinnamon sprinkled English muffins wow she pulled out all the stops for the kiddos she birth. Btw I made the comment about the breakfast So I’m glad she’s reading but damn Trash Bag you could of ordered them out some damn breakfast like do did your friends not no burnt eggs and dry sugar bread🙄 I have eaten struggle meals in my day but honey that breakfast looked so dry and flavorless my lawd Jesus hi it’s me again can you help this WOMAN!?🙏yes if you are over 200lbs ma’am you are indeed a WOMAN and not a girl sorry. Only a high school little girl gets bothered by the word woman do you not understand the power in a WOMAN vs a girl? She’s dumb oh wait she reads this witch you are a whole ass clown 🤡 🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
DaimIt said:
Julian's t shirt this morning . Yeah yeah boys can wear flowers, but that shirt's neckline is all stretched out and is yet another cheapo hand me down of his sisters. She focuses on him being a boy / masculine so much but she sure does dress him feminine
Her focus on his masculinity is so annoying. I responded to one of her nursery posts way back asking "what if he's gay in the end?"

Also, I remember seeing a question wondering what her Tesla no-hands driving cousin did for a living several pages back. Her name is Lauren Hand and she is an eyelash/brow artist who had her own business in Morristown until recently. She was supposed to relocate before covid hit. She's much younger then Tracy.

You guys went through a thread in my absence duck! Do you know how hard it is to read like ten pages and not comment every post?!🤦‍♀️😂 ok so she’s trying to shade Brielle but witch how long did it take you to find a picture That she liked? And seeing the name means she follows her or the person with the screen grab is following her. So you or your source is also a stalker. Dumb ass Literally posted a year old pic like girl you should of been watching your kids breakfast you called yourself making maybe those eggs wouldn’t have looks so damn dry and hard to cut with those crusty sides of sugar and cinnamon sprinkled English muffins wow she pulled out all the stops for the kiddos she birth. Btw I made the comment about the breakfast So I’m glad she’s reading but damn Trash Bag you could of ordered them out some damn breakfast like do did your friends not no burnt eggs and dry sugar bread🙄 I have eaten struggle meals in my day but honey that breakfast looked so dry and flavorless my lawd Jesus hi it’s me again can you help this WOMAN!?🙏yes if you are over 200lbs ma’am you are indeed a WOMAN and not a girl sorry. Only a high school little girl gets bothered by the word woman do you not understand the power in a WOMAN vs a girl? She’s dumb oh wait she reads this witch you are a whole ass clown 🤡 🤡
I live for your comments..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 careful now. Can’t write too much..I don’t think our Tracey Rex-Shamu can read that many words..she’s too busy biting her non-existent overdrawn bottom lip staring at the camera trying to seduce the boys that still live in their mamas basement. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Omg she's so miserable and toxic. I'm so rooting for Corey and Brielle. I hope he remarries and has boys!!!!! Imagine Brielle would be a boy mom, she makes boys!!!🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I live for your comments..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 careful now. Can’t write too much..I don’t think our Tracey Rex-Shamu can read that many words..she’s too busy biting her non-existent overdrawn bottom lip staring at the camera trying to seduce the boys that still live in their mamas basement. 🤣
True always start with the main point so 🦖 can process it all. Trashy Clearly you or the stalker who sent you that Screen shot follows Brielle so you’re not proving tit but that y’all don’t have a life. Shout out to Tracy Baloney for being a real one I’m loving her post he or she can really hold herself to comments unlike trayway.👏 and she shouts us tattlers out which is a great way to get the word out

I’ll just leave this here
Hold the phone!! Brielle’s reply was this posted on here!!? That now Trashbag is actually using it to prove a point she’s not really proving? 🤔 always trying to be a bully with you’re little 500 real followers🙄 she loses more followers then she gains in a month who does she think she’s fooling?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Brielle’s reply was NOT posted here. I did not post what she replied to me... someone else must have screenshot it and shared it somewhere Tracy can see. I did not see anyone post a response from Brielle here

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Can’t she be original? And on a side note I love how Ashley is with Aria. She even has her own bike so when Ashley’s on her Peleton she can exercise too.
Come on, we know Tracy will never keep up with this. She is just going to do it the first year and then it will never be seen again. And forget about Julian, he’s never getting on. And I agree, Ashley is a great mom. Nice to see knew 1 kid was enough for her.

Reactions: 9
I’ll just leave this here
Of course you have the time Big T. rex because what else do you have to do ? Be a mom to the 3 children you brought into this world ?!?! One with special needs ?! No .... okay . Sit down witch and get a life

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Can’t she be original? And on a side note I love how Ashley is with Aria. She even has her own bike so when Ashley’s on her Peleton she can exercise too.
I think Ashley is great too! I wonder if it bothers Tracy that Ashley only had one girl and she has two? Ashley always goes on and on about Aria being her child too.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.