Tracy Dimarco #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 250502This is her latest instagram post for those who are blocked etc. 💅🏻👯‍♂️
And of course these photos (plus some more) of Sophia Loren from her stories followed by the above “new” pic of her 🙄 lol no you look nothing like her Tracy

NEW THREAD IS LIVEEEE 🗣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It's even more bothersome cuz that witch was out Saturday night stuffing her face & drinking at a party. Not 2 fucks given about a cake for Jayden or even that cupcake box thing she did.. that opened up- and the butterflies would fly out. I wonder what next weekend will look like when she's with the Epstein's. Will Brielle be invited??

Here it is
Thank you! Yeah, our boy isn't the best speller but it's cute. He has always put Jayden is Skylar's shadow. But I believe that's A Big T manipulation.

No i checked its not coreys arm haha but he does have skylars name written in the same font. Tracys newest stories shes back at the townhouse, looks new her nails are her current nails. I will say this, she is a genius with photoshop and "angles" and wearing black. If i didnt know her real size i could barely tell the stories were photoshopped thats how good shes getting (that or shes sloppy when drunk/hungover) will def be interesting to see if the previous tattler is correct and if brielle will be at jaydens bday celebration. Might be too early for meeting kids or not theyve been together for what appears to be at least half a year..... ☕ haha
Wouldn't it be hilarious if The Epsteins threw Jayden a party and then the following week, this hippopotamus did too? Bet!

Reactions: 10
She says No mascara no Eyeshadow.. sure Jan. Here's a close up of her eye, you can see the clumps of mascara at the bottom. Why lie about obvious stuff? Wow I want to hit her with a fkn pan
It can also be the awful lash job - clumps of lashes and glue (with mascara on top lol)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.