Tracy Dimarco #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For all that corey might have a drug issue or not be the brightest crayon in the box, seems that when he and his job were around the children got birthday parties....for all that tracy talks a big game about her five jobs she didnt even have time for a little home party with aria and a cake? Seems odd....

Reactions: 12
she needs new neighbors ummm LOL. After watching the tik tok she posted here's a clue Tracy, try to look half as fking hot as that girl in the tik tok without doing the stupid lip bite in a video. At this point i think we are all just wasting our time calling her out. She's a gross pig that is so delusional about who and WHAT she is. How come no other jerseylicious character has as many hate pages and ig pages calling out their behavior. She blamed production before, but who can she blame now? Social media sees through your shittiness. You arent a good human being, you were a crappy wife, you treat your kids like objects and you're the epitome of a lazy entitled idiot. Go out, get a job, stop living your life for social media and get a real life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
she needs new neighbors ummm LOL. After watching the tik tok she posted here's a clue Tracy, try to look half as fking hot as that girl in the tik tok without doing the stupid lip bite in a video. At this point i think we are all just wasting our time calling her out. She's a gross pig that is so delusional about who and WHAT she is. How come no other jerseylicious character has as many hate pages and ig pages calling out their behavior. She blamed production before, but who can she blame now? Social media sees through your shittiness. You arent a good human being, you were a crappy wife, you treat your kids like objects and you're the epitome of a lazy entitled idiot. Go out, get a job, stop living your life for social media and get a real life.
I've been watching JL, I know reality shows are scripted. However, her behavior towards Olivia is repulsive and the things she said were not scripted She still treats people the same way to this day with her "clapbacks" . She is a jealous, bitter, fake c u next tuesday . The only thing I think was scripted was when she had aspirations to open her own salon, do hair for the stars, own a runway model company etc. She has done nothing at all.

Reactions: 15
Girl yes. the girl loren in the tiktok is STUNNING, works out, doesnt have spider lashes. tracy no man with half a brain would look twice at you, and that not even because of size, you are a crappy person all around 🎇 🎇🎇

Reactions: 8
For all that corey might have a drug issue or not be the brightest crayon in the box, seems that when he and his job were around the children got birthday parties....for all that tracy talks a big game about her five jobs she didnt even have time for a little home party with aria and a cake? Seems odd....
I was thinking the same thing... Julian had a car parade didn't he?

Also today's the girl's first day of in-person school...allegedly

Reactions: 9
hmmm no pictures yet of first day of school. I want to see the outfit and what boutique she tags 👀

Reactions: 8
you guys i went back and watched some of the everything epstein youtube videos they shot, which btw she was too lazy to keep up with... anyways they did their christmas shoot and you can see how she talks to corey, she barks at him....corey i need you in heree correyy
like stfu, you probably wanted the cheesy ass fking shoot anyways. You can definitely see how detached Corey was from the whole thing

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I don't think Jayden has a speech problem at all
I sounded exactly like her til kindergarten, a teacher made my mom take me to speech therapy and the therapist was like "that's how she talks........."

Reactions: 7
Tracy will make some excuse about how Jayden’s birthday was the day before school and that’s why she couldn’t do anything for her and will throw her something later down the line. The poor kid can’t even have a celebration on or around her birthday. Is it going to be as all out as Skylar’s 4th absolutely not, and it will be blamed on being a divorced mom of 3.
It’s so sickening how she shows favoritism.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I found it odd that Sammy didn't even mention anything?? I mean that is her Photoshop BFF's daughter. Instead she posted her dog LOL

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Tracy will make some excuse about how Jayden’s birthday was the day before school and that’s why she couldn’t do anything for her and will throw her something later down the line. The poor kid can’t even have a celebration on or around her birthday. Is it going to be as all out as Skylar’s 4th absolutely not, and it will be blamed on being a divorced mom of 3.
It’s so sickening how she shows favoritism.
My son’s 4th birthday was on the first day of school last year. You know what we did? Had a little family get together the Saturday before and on his actual birthday we took him to the Rainforest Cafe. It’s not that hard to figure something out. Poor Jayden can’t even have one day just for her. Hell, she even includes Skylar in her newborn pictures.

You guys! Their first day outfits aren’t that bad! She even has reasonable shoes on them.

Reactions: 18
My son’s 4th birthday was on the first day of school last year. You know what we did? Had a little family get together the Saturday before and on his actual birthday we took him to the Rainforest Cafe. It’s not that hard to figure something out. Poor Jayden can’t even have one day just for her. Hell, she even includes Skylar in her newborn pictures.

You guys! Their first day outfits aren’t that bad! She even has reasonable shoes on them.
I wonder if she bought them because I didn’t see a tacky boutique tagged! Unless I missed it

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.