Tracy Dimarco #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If anyone wants an interesting read... ๐Ÿ‘€โ˜• Go find this old Twitter page from Brielle...giiiiirrrllllll. I have the time ToDaY..lol
Did I see correctly that she was engaged at a time? I kinda just skimmed through it but saw a couple of pics of what looked to be an engagement ring ๐Ÿ‘€

Reactions: 4
Shes still prettier than Tracy. Kinda has the same attitude but thats from like 2015 so I believe she grew up. Unlike Tracy

Reactions: 8
Tracy we know you read this blog, please stop driving without your seatbelt!!! Filming and driving with no seatbelt?!!!!!!

Reactions: 10
I donโ€™t care about her not wearing a seatbelt. If she wants to be thrown out of her windshield that's her problem..not that she would be thrown very far considering she weighs more than a hippo who just ate his dinner.

The problem is her driving while filming!!! Guarantee if she got into an accident while driving because she was on her cell phone she would blame the other person. It would be everyone elses fault even though she is making it blatantly obvious and known that she uses her cell while driving.

Reactions: 15
Omg poor Skylar she's going to need so much dental work if Tracy keeps letting her drink from the bottle. I'm literally cringing so hard at how poorly she treats those kids. I would expect more from her since I remember she used to pride herself on her teeth hygiene.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Look at those bottom 2 teeth....like omg..please ruin your own body Tracy but those kids deserve so much more and a better life
You can see already how her top teeth are so short from having a BABY bottle for so long! How about you try being a comfort to your children yourself Big T instead of teaching them to use an emotional crutch as children ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Reactions: 11
So Kryssi just got engaged, not a like, not a mention... NOTHIN...Sammy and Julie already freaked out about it..

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Just gross
Her natural lashes look so much better. Why does she feel the need to always have them filled in? Just invest in a really good mascara and youโ€™ll be fine. Those things are so long and thick, they can sweep Brooklyn bridge ๐Ÿคฎ ๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her natural lashes look so much better. Why does she feel the need to always have them filled in? Just invest in a really good mascara and youโ€™ll be fine. Those things are so long and thick, they can sweep Brooklyn bridge ๐Ÿคฎ ๐Ÿคฎ
She said they were โ€œso much healthierโ€ and imo they def donโ€™t look like they used to before.

Reactions: 6
She gets herself lash serum and a length/thickening mascara, sheโ€™d be in business.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh man we called it, all her friends are getting married or having babies. Its only a matter of time before the โ€œsingle mother of 3 pity meโ€ tit gets old fast. Its okay at least Tracy and Sammy can be miserable drunken messes forever!!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.