Tracy Dimarco #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I listen to a lot of podcasts and none of them have even mentioned COVID affecting their podcasts. They all come out with new episodes every week with plentyyy of sponsors. When you are ACTUALLY successful and not just self proclaimed successful like those two dimwits you will have no problem keeping a podcast afloat. If anything you should be more successful with the pandemic, more people home and listening. They are truly exhausting with the excuses.
The Bella Twins literally have newborns and are producing podcasts regularly... Trash and Mini Trash just don’t have content worth talking about.
Podcast ideas that would actually boost their listeners, but they would have to be painfully honest which I don’t think either of them are capable of, but:
Topics about PPD and PPA
Topics about weight gain after baby
Topics about married life after babies
Just tone down the sex talk and have conversations about things of substance and being relatable.
I wish I could say I don’t understand, but I do. They’re both just idiots.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Her obsession with Corey and Brielle is so beyond creepy at this point I can’t believe she’s not embarrassed. She’s very sick in the head and that’s why she’s never alone with her kids there’s no way she’s mentally stable enough to be a mother. What a freak I don’t know how Brielle stays quiet I would’ve popped off a while ago. And those lashes are the worst I’ve ever seen. I can’t believe she proudly posts that tit. She can’t even post a picture of just her eyes without it being heavily filtered. I’m so tired of this girl she’s a certified whack job it’s not even funny anymore it’s sick.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
lmao she's a nut job all around. she should be in the freak show at a carnival. those lashes LAWD. I love a good lash, those are so fugly. it looks like bad drag (no disrespect to the queens out there). cant mother, cant cook, cant clean, cant keep friendships or relationships, cant tell the truth to save her life. girl brings nothing to the table. she should step away from social media. the girls complimenting her also don't have their lives together so they LOOOVEEE seeing another bum pretend to be something shes not

Reactions: 17
Well... Ladies, looks like we have a lil SHADE WAR going on here..mmhhmmm 👀☕
What a hater wow. Give it up Tray! Yall know Corey doesn’t want her back 😂💀🤣

The Bella Twins literally have newborns and are producing podcasts regularly... Trash and Mini Trash just don’t have content worth talking about.
Podcast ideas that would actually boost their listeners, but they would have to be painfully honest which I don’t think either of them are capable of, but:
Topics about PPD and PPA
Just tone down the sex talk and have conversations about things of substance and being relatable.
THIS!! And people want to actually hear stuff like this, stuff that is real and things they are also going through...maybe Tray and J will follow our advice for the podcast though

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Topics about PPD and PPA
But this would take research on their part. They’re both ignorant, illiterate, twats and could never do a show with substance.

Reactions: 14
You guys! Look at this post that Jackie did. This is ALL Tracy would need to do...but she refuses to get real. We LOVE an HONEST queen ❤👏🏾 LOVE TO SEE IT !!!
33F921F0-553D-4CBE-AE5C-2C2F386A9563.jpeg
A42452F5-CC50-432F-8C36-E43F4C3EC4E2.png

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This makes me so mad. Someone is asking how long it takes for you to get your lashes done and you literally can’t say “an hour and a half”?? REALLY. And then the comments about her eyebrows 🙄
Now I know these chicks are just kissing her ass because those McDonald’s arch eyebrows are nottt it lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Topics about PPD and PPA
I listen to a few podcasts that have either reality stars or actresses and they all have their usual 1 hour weekly podcast that are all interesting to listen to. Tracy is just lazy and doesn't like to work thats the problem. Her podcast would be more successful if she was more raw and real. Listening to dildos andJessicas horrid fake laugh every week gets kinds boring after a while.

Not everything is about sex. Theres other things going on that you can discuss.

Reactions: 12
I’m watching the episode where Tracy brings gayle to the club. Do we think Sammy is also a photoshop addict like Tracy? Because woof

• Heart
Reactions: 15
He's so Cute. I think Big T is low-key giving Tara hints to mention to Corey that Julian needs a haircut... 🤔
He really needs!!!!!

Why would you post that your son is crying for 2 hours? That’s not normal.Shouldn’t she be trying to figure out why he’s crying so long? Does he have any way to communicate? That could be frustrating not being understood.Is he overstimulated? What an asshole she is.Truly a low life.
Yes why? Sometimes she gives the impression that she has no tenderness towards her children and worse that as soon as they cry she no longer supports them and pretends she is a victim ..... they are children......

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Well... Ladies, looks like we have a lil SHADE WAR going on here..mmhhmmm 👀☕
She is SO PATHETIC ! why are you stalking your ex husbands new girl and posting this ?! why do you have the time ?! why do you need to post something ?! Are you waiting for a response ?! It’s not happening it’s OVER Tracy !! does she think he will come running back to her ? Because she acts like the big bada$$ witch that was the one who walked away yet you have to address an IG story that you had to use other accounts to see ! WTF is wrong with her?!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She really is obsessed with Corey and Brielle. Watch her end up being the next Betty Broderick! Again... in Jerseylicious the other cast members would say she’s obsessed with certain things like stalking new girlfriends of her exs. Pattern of behavior... seek help Tracy.

Reactions: 10
She really is obsessed with Corey and Brielle. Watch her end up being the next Betty Broderick! Again... in Jerseylicious the other cast members would say she’s obsessed with certain things like stalking new girlfriends of her exs. Pattern of behavior... seek help Tracy.
Right! This is gonna be some "Silence Of The Lambs" tit. She'll be wearing Brielle's skin soon, dancing to Goodbye Horses..🙃 lmaoo (she'll try to fit into the skin)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.