Tracy Dimarco #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is her obsession with saying her kids sleep at 7?! The little story she put up, shes supposed to describe what her kids are like at bedtime with a gif and julie and someone else did it And they all picked a funny gif except tracy who writes 7🙄 how would she even know anyway tara is always watching them😒 and funny how when they're with corey theres videos of them awake well past 7 and they aren't yawning or falling asleep...
Always lying. Hate when people lie about their kids ,because we all know its bs. What's the big deal? It's not like you get an award or monetary compensation if your kids go to sleep early, or are potty trained at 3 months old, but then you post your 3 year old still in diapers. She said Skylar, as an infant, knew not to come in the big bed until Corey left for work at 5am she slept in her crib from 7pm to 5am. Then when she was selling the crib , she said It was never used. 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
AB199E8B-D57B-4753-8F86-15F7CFFB7167.jpeg

hmm will be interesting to see if they move bacj after school starts or to a smaller place or to her parents main home. Iremember her saying shes
Scared to live alone maybe she will just go to her parents or maybe tara will stay with her? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Also pretty sure tracy photoshopped her legs and possibly arms in this photo

Reactions: 11
View attachment 244285
hmm will be interesting to see if they move bacj after school starts or to a smaller place or to her parents main home. Iremember her saying shes
Scared to live alone maybe she will just go to her parents or maybe tara will stay with her? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Ok, but why is Julian wearing a bleeping romper in this picture? For someone who pushes gender construct on her children before they’re even born, you’d think she’d put him in his own clothes and not his sister’s hand me downs.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
It looks like she’s moving to her parents beach house. Which i guess is fine. If they’re putting a Deaf child sign up, I’m pretty sure they have to be there full time.

Reactions: 12
Always lying. Hate when people lie about their kids ,because we all know its bs. What's the big deal? It's not like you get an award or monetary compensation if your kids go to sleep early, or are potty trained at 3 months old, but then you post your 3 year old still in diapers. She said Skylar, as an infant, knew not to come in the big bed until Corey left for work at 5am she slept in her crib from 7pm to 5am. Then when she was selling the crib , she said It was never used. 🤦‍♀️

Yes! This is one of the points for me where I was like ok, this girl may be a pathological liar bc she lies and doesn’t remember her stories. She was always claiming they didn’t sleep in the bed, that was her and Coreys space yada yada. But then on multiple podcasts (when I listened) she switched that story to each kid stayed in our bed till 1 because they’re all so close in age that It was the time she used to bond with each child. Soooo which story is it?!

Reactions: 16
View attachment 244285
I find it hard to believe anyone would go through that much of a hassle dealing with the town/permits for a sign just since she’s staying there for like 2 extra weeks....but I digress
I guess since they are there all summer maybe it makes sense for the future summers, but I have a feeling she ain’t going back to Middletown

• Heart
I find it hard to believe anyone would go through that much of a hassle dealing with the town/permits for a sign just since she’s staying there for like 2 extra weeks....but I digress
I guess since they are there all summer maybe it makes sense for the future summers, but I have a feeling she ain’t going back to Middletown
Exactly! And we’ve all been speculating this for awhile since she hasn’t really been posting any pics/vids at the regular condo/townhouse. She should just own it. Her acting humble would actually work in her favor, she could do the whole “new single mom/starting from scratch/mommy and me” page but of course that would require her actually doing activities with the kids and actually BEING A MOM

• Heart
Exactly! And we’ve all been speculating this for awhile since she hasn’t really been posting any pics/vids at the regular condo/townhouse. She should just own it. Her acting humble would actually work in her favor, she could do the whole “new single mom/starting from scratch/mommy and me” page but of course that would require her actually doing activities with the kids and actually BEING A MOM
Always making fun of guys living in their mom’s house but I guess a grown woman with 3 kids mooching off her parents’ beach house rent free is fine lol
Life is trying to humble her out with her karma, but wideload will never learn lol. I hope karma keeps shoving it in her face!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Always making fun of guys living in their mom’s house but I guess a grown woman with 3 kids mooching off her parents’ beach house rent free is fine lol
Life is trying to humble her out with her karma, but wideload will never learn lol. I hope karma keeps shoving it in her face!
Because it's the "family house" :ROFLMAO: 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And these fkn idiots asking what does the sign mean?? OMG I fuckin cant today. It's almost like I need a break from reading the comments on her posts. The stupidity & ass kissing is just so overwhelming. These Saddies all have beer goggles LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She didn’t get the signs put up, her parents got the signs put up. She just provided the medical records. We all know her kids are an accessory not actual humans to her... and for the love of god woman... go to Walmart, but that boy some Granimals clothing. For less than 100 bucks that boy can have a whole wardrobe for himself instead of the hand me downs and tacky ass tit you put him in.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She didn’t get the signs put up, her parents got the signs put up. She just provided the medical records. We all know her kids are an accessory not actual humans to her... and for the love of god woman... go to Walmart, but that boy some Granimals clothing. For less than 100 bucks that boy can have a whole wardrobe for himself instead of the hand me downs and tacky ass tit you put him in.
Yeeeeeees ! Or if money is tight then she can take her ass to Goodwill and buy all of them clothes, but I know she won't because of her pride.

Reactions: 10
And these fkn idiots asking what does the sign mean?? OMG I fuckin cant today. It's almost like I need a break from reading the comments on her posts. The stupidity & ass kissing is just so overwhelming. These Saddies all have beer goggles LOL
And the pinned comment of some dumbass saying she admires Tracy being Julian’s biggest advocate. What has she done to be an advocate? I’d really like an explanation because coming from someone with a background in Special Education, I have seen zero advocacy from Tracy.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Is she really photoshopping her childrens teeth?
Of course she is. She rather photoshop the bottle rot than take away the bottles. What kids that big still want to be on a bottle anyways? The whole family dynamic is fucked up she’s literally ruining them. Those kids are going to get tortured in school because of their low life mother.

• Angry
Of course she is. She rather photoshop the bottle rot than take away the bottles. What kids that big still want to be on a bottle anyways? The whole family dynamic is fucked up she’s literally ruining them. Those kids are going to get tortured in school because of their low life mother.
My son is the same age as Julian and refuses any cup that isn't an actual cup. He doesnt want his straws anymore. He sees us use cups and he wants the same.
I feel she is forcing the bottles and sippy cups on them bc she doesnt want a mess.

Reactions: 9
Okay, I was really unsure what I was seeing when I looked at those kids’ teeth. Especially since I saw the Nuk bottle yesterday. Baffled that those kids’ teeth are so bad!

Reactions: 7
Thank you , I was thinking the same thing. She said her father "helped her". Why wouldn't she get it at her own house?
Don't get me me started because I will go as far as saying maybe there is another Deaf person on the block and they had the sign put up and she is taking credit for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.