Tracy Dimarco #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it's an old tik tok to boot lol... it still has her wedding date tat. She's the queen of recycling old tit
It’s the space between her tits that’s making me cringe. Damn! They really look like orangutan tits. I feel sick 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
What is her obsession with saying her kids sleep at 7?! The little story she put up, shes supposed to describe what her kids are like at bedtime with a gif and julie and someone else did it And they all picked a funny gif except tracy who writes 7🙄 how would she even know anyway tara is always watching them😒 and funny how when they're with corey theres videos of them awake well past 7 and they aren't yawning or falling asleep...

Reactions: 19
This trick can't even take care of a small dog! She gave the dog to Corey. Skanky T never cared about those dogs (when they had the 2), it was all for show (like everything in her life). How can she even take care of her 3 children? She can't! Hence why she's never alone with them. Ive never in all my years (lots of them) seen anything like it! I understand that 3 young children are a lot of work, etc. BUT you put your BIG girl panties on and do it! Thats motherhood! The good, the bad and the really ugly! Its the hardest job ever, but the most rewarding! Those kids deserve better!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Screenshot_20200916-143715_Instagram.jpg

Girls, you all have to go to visit this page, particularly YOU TRACY MALONEY, this woman has a lot to teach to Tracy!!! Pictures after pictures she talks about the lie of Instagram pictures.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
omg someone just called her a catfish on her latest picture and she said yeah why dont you put a picture of yourself up and the video i just put up looks just like this picture LOL the lady responded with you should apply for a job as a photographer because your photoshop skills are on point HAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHA

you know that exchange was deleted REAL QUICK!

lol yeah t rex we see your videos and we see that tit knatasha and bbworld posted....ummmm nah girl you believing your own damn delusion. Get yourself some help!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Ladies !! Saw her story just now kids kindergarten Sky is on a damm Nuk active sippy like does she not see their teeth rooting out seriously all those regular cookie and peach glitter cups are for show then to get free stuff ???

Reactions: 9
omg someone just called her a catfish on her latest picture and she said yeah why dont you put a picture of yourself up and the video i just put up looks just like this picture LOL the lady responded with you should apply for a job as a photographer because your photoshop skills are on point HAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHA

lol yeah t rex we see your videos and we see that tit knatasha and bbworld posted....ummmm nah girl you believing your own damn delusion. Get yourself some help!
Right I was laughing hard AF !!!!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s the space between her tits that’s making me cringe. Damn! They really look like orangutan tits. I feel sick 🤣🤣
So true! Thought I was the only one who thought it looks terrible
Trashy you didn’t breastfeed since you thought you’d get saggy tits but here we are, you still have saggy tits! Guess that wasn’t enough to keep your man around either like you love to brag about #karma

• Heart
Reactions: 10

The only videos that she puts up that looks like her are the ones that SHE takes with filters. The ones Bill and Kandyce posted were unfiltered and obviously not at flattering angles. So sorry Tray! You're a catfish! Won't be long until you get that text or message from Nev

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just cringe so hard when I read her insta captions. “TREAT me like a game and I’ll show you how it’s P L A Y E D”
Tracy please transport yourself back to 2001 because clearly you’re still in high school.

has anyone ever heard how people who “peaked” in high school are losers now? That’s the prime example of Tracy, though idk if I’d consider it a good peak lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
We should help her & Sammy with duo Halloween costume ideas 😂 ---- I say the Shallow Hal duo--lol
( tracy can be the girl/Sammy can be jack black)

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Already deleted !!

Reactions: 5
I just cringe so hard when I read her insta captions. “TREAT me like a game and I’ll show you how it’s P L A Y E D”
Tracy please transport yourself back to 2001 because clearly you’re still in high school.

has anyone ever heard how people who “peaked” in high school are losers now? That’s the prime example of Tracy, though idk if I’d consider it a good peak lol
10000000000%

Reactions: 6

Damn, I missed it

Reactions: 3
1600266280854.png

They can be Tweedledee and Tweedledum from Alice in Wonderland. They fit the description perfectly.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
We should help her & Sammy with duo Halloween costume ideas 😂 ---- I say the Shallow Hal duo--lol
( tracy can be the girl/Sammy can be jack black)
If they’re not Spongebob and Patrick I’ll be highly disappointed. Tara as Squidward would top it off.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

The only reason why the video and the pic look the same is because she took a screenshot from the video. We’re not stupid like you, Tracy.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.