Tracy Dimarco #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how Kermit and Trashy act like they are soooo incredibly educated. Like these two are the airheads of the century, I’m sure Brielle is waaaay smarter than those 2 combined, especially given she works in the medical industry as a CMA
"Women" because tracy is the combined weight of two women.lol Jess should stop attacking Brielle, focus on her newborn and husband, stop kissing Big T's ass or she'll end up like her. Alone and miserable.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She has to be at least 300lb! Those pics had me shoooook. At least own it if you’re plus sized
I'm still wondering why she'd wear a duster out on the water. Literally. She's so funny 😂😂😂

She’s 3X mad and she’s ok embracing that tit🙄
She seriously acts like she has the command of JLo. How in the world does she reconcile in her head that she can tell grow ass adults, her friends, what they can and can't post? Some of the stuff will leak out no matter what.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I'm still wondering why she'd wear a duster out on the water. Literally. She's so funny 😂😂😂
I'm waiting for her to wear a thing like Dracula has-- like around his neck.. cuz she's always making it smaller..(so she can hide it) LOL..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Now someone in the FB group is calling Brielle ugly 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Brielle is a 10 and Tracy is a 3. Let’s get real

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I love how Kermit and Trashy act like they are soooo incredibly educated. Like these two are the airheads of the century, I’m sure Brielle is waaaay smarter than those 2 combined, especially given she works in the medical industry as a CMA
Maybe she said women bc trex counts as 2 people? 🤷‍♀️🤣🤣🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Now someone in the FB group is calling Brielle ugly 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Brielle is a 10 and Tracy is a 3. Let’s get real
I know that person who called Brielle ugly, and she’s something lol. She’s theroyalsweetfairy on Instagram, and catered the desserts at Kermit’s baby shower.
don’t wanna divert attention but common trend is these saddies are all overweight pathetic women who post some bizarre things about their failing relationships

The nipslip caption is so wrong. Tracy’s out here posting about how pedophilia is wrong, but this? This is fine?? It’s infuriating, stop sexualizing a baby

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Did anyone notice the screen shot Tracy posted of Corey’s girlfriend liking her old post 👀 - Sorry if this has already been posted, I’m new here!! 👋
FC5544FD-3B5F-402B-91A5-3CB667B86BEE.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
So, on to New things. Tracy needs to stop focusing so hard on Brielle and Corey. Worry about her kids if she's so about them. Corey is doing his own thing. So is brielle. And tracy is over here having her ex sister in law watch her children, yet again. And so busy to be on fb talking tit. Like witch. Go tend to your kids. You are a mother. Better yet go tend to the 5 other jobs you have 🤣🙄

For someone who is soooo busy she sure has a lot of time on her hands and is being Hella bleeping petty like a teen.

Okay Tracy okay
Tracy is losing her mind. That girl hasn't said one negative thing about Tracy but yet she keeps repeating the same crap of " if she respected me blah blah blah. Honey you are creating drama in your mind. So listening to your immature ass baddies and go be a mom already. You think Brielle is stressing or thinking about what pages you like or follow. Get a fuckin life you bum ass witch. Let your ex live his life you live yours and want everyone to accept the nonsense you do.

Reactions: 15
I know that person who called Brielle ugly, and she’s something lol. She’s theroyalsweetfairy on Instagram, and catered the desserts at Kermit’s baby shower.
don’t wanna divert attention but common trend is these saddies are all overweight pathetic women who post some bizarre things about their failing relationships

The nipslip caption is so wrong. Tracy’s out here posting about how pedophilia is wrong, but this? This is fine?? It’s infuriating, stop sexualizing a baby
You already know my nosy ass had to look up the sweetfairy and yet again another one that shouldn’t be calling anyone ugly. Do these witches own a mirror or what? It’s literally a squad of overweight fugly women just taking their insecurities and anger out on the world lol.

• Haha
Everyone saying Brielle is way better looking than Tracy...have you seen her in person tho? She photoshops BIG time too 🤷‍♀️ Just saying

• Sick
Reactions: 4
You already know my nosy ass had to look up the sweetfairy and yet again another one that shouldn’t be calling anyone ugly. Do these witches own a mirror or what? It’s literally a squad of overweight fugly women just taking their insecurities and anger out on the world lol.
LOL my nosey ass was right behind ya :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Aw, Tracy ! We all know the reason you're "mad" at Brielle. You didn't want Cory so get over it and worry about raising your kids like real women do 24/7/365. I also want to remind you that we don't age in reverse. You cannot go back in time to recapture what you feel you missed out on. You chose Cory as your partner and you gave birth to his children. DEAL WITH YOUR FUCKIN' DECISIONS !
I’m confused with the bottom half of that and the duster ... does she have it tucked into Somewhere to cover her belly?
It looks like a sarong wrap

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.