Tracy Dimarco #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since the pandemic only emergencies are being heard in court but things are opening back up with the courts but I’m sure their case isn’t on top of the list. But if they went to a moderator that is something that can be done by video conference. The only thing they have is probably custody and child support and alimony which you know she is going for alimony so that may be the issue.
They werent married long enough for alimony lol

Reactions: 6
Since the pandemic only emergencies are being heard in court but things are opening back up with the courts but I’m sure their case isn’t on top of the list. But if they went to a moderator that is something that can be done by video conference. The only thing they have is probably custody and child support and alimony which you know she is going for alimony so that may be the issue.
A close friend of mine had her divorce handles via Zoom with a judge. Although they did not have children and split amicablely. Part of me still thinks Tracy is hoping Corey will come back or she's just holding out to get whatever money she can get. I'm kot sure why some people mistake "child support" as interchangeable with "ex spouse support". They weren't married long enough for alimony so that won't come into play unless she has a very good lawyer. I've had friends get alimony in special circumstances etc. I feel for these poor kids. She dresses them up like dolls/props just waiting for them to be drinking age so she can feel relevant again. Sad sad sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
1846E6C1-5E93-416E-9943-DEAA43EA996E.jpeg

hmm i wonder what she is trying to make people think she did here? I used to know someone exactly like T And she is def. trying to make/let people know something happened. I wonder if she wants us to think she got drunk and cussed corey out (cus shes obsessed and clearly not over him) or if she got drunk and had a wild hookup? Who knows with her....likely she got drunk and sent a sext and is making it more than it is? Or if she did hookup whyyyyy does she need to half say it online?? Corey clearly met got to know and started dating someone without all that patheticness. She always says we only know what she wants us know and then posts things just so she can write a wierd hashtag like this and get attention....🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 243135
hmm i wonder what she is trying to make people think she did here? I used to know someone exactly like T And she is def. trying to make/let people know something happened. I wonder if she wants us to think she got drunk and cussed corey out (cus shes obsessed and clearly not over him) or if she got drunk and had a wild hookup? Who knows with her....likely she got drunk and sent a sext and is making it more than it is? Or if she did hookup whyyyyy does she need to half say it online?? Corey clearly met got to know and started dating someone without all that patheticness. She always says we only know what she wants us know and then posts things just so she can write a wierd hashtag like this and get attention....🙄
Yep she loves putting out bait in the form of pathetic high school hashtags and all her saddies will start commenting “omg what happened” and this will feed her already super inflated ego. She’s so predictable at this point.

Reactions: 14
Im sure Corey just got tired of her tit. Tired of her photoshopping 75% of her body for social media, tired of her trying to control every single thing and cheated. Being insecure as she is, she probably caught him in the act and wants to make herself seem like some hero. But all through the podcast she is preaching about not being jealous and letting him do whatever he wants lmfao i was listening to it like WTF i have never heard a married woman give the most stupid advice like this. Obviously it didn't work out for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Just throwing this out there... but I don’t think Tracy or Corey are legally allowed to be alone with their children. Corey is always with his family when he has the kids and Tracy now lives with her mom. Maybe a judge found them both unfit to a degree? I knew someone who was found unfit and the judge granted emergency guardianship to the child’s grandmother and the father had to have supervised visitation until both parents completed courses. He had to complete anger management and she had to complete parenting classes and be drug tested once a week. Once they completed that the judge lifted the supervised visits for the dad, but the mom was still having issues so the court continued with the grandmother as legal guardian. The mother only recently got the legal guardianship overturned but they coparent now better than ever. So I’m beginning to wonder if something similar is in place for Corey and Tracy.
Courts have not be open since they split so in the end they are just both lazy!!

They werent married long enough for alimony lol
My friend was only married 3 years gets alimony. Every state is different

Reactions: 4
I’m new to this whole buying followers thing- if her followers are fake/purchased, can those bot accounts still like her pics to make her like count go up?

Reactions: 5
I’m new to this whole buying followers thing- if her followers are fake/purchased, can those bot accounts still like her pics to make her like count go up?
Yeah! I don’t understand this either. So, if she bought followers, does that do anything besides just making it look like more people follow her than actually do? Also, is it expensive to buy followers? Legit curious over here 😂😂

Peep someone on Club Baddie asked 20 hours ago and tagged Tracy asking for hair advice on their baby’s curly hair (unsure why they’d ask Tracy since her kids’ hair is always a mess but I digress)

shocker Tracy did not even answer. Why these sad pathetic women keep putting Tracy on a pedestal blows my mind. She only answers when there’s something in it for her, such as freebies or hair appointments. She’s so stuck up and thinks she’s better than everyone.

I’ve never seen her interact with her followers unless she is bashing Corey and Brielle or getting free handouts. And they still keep sending her Venmo money! Sorry but they deserve to be scammed at that point if they’re that stupid lol

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Im sure Corey just got tired of her tit. Tired of her photoshopping 75% of her body for social media, tired of her trying to control every single thing and cheated. Being insecure as she is, she probably caught him in the act and wants to make herself seem like some hero. But all through the podcast she is preaching about not being jealous and letting him do whatever he wants lmfao i was listening to it like WTF i have never heard a married woman give the most stupid advice like this. Obviously it didn't work out for her.
I couldn't imagine my top love language being "words of affirmation" and getting so big. Corey is handsome. Does he talk and read like he's in 4 the grade? Absolutely, but he still has a pretty face and athletic body. Meanwhile, she's ballooning up and he isn't validating her enough on the daily. I am sure it went down as mentioned prior. He would home every day to her venom and eventually just checked out. And she in turn, spiralled even further causing more weight gain. Toxicity at it's finest. She defends the back to back as "this is what we wanted for our family" but it seems she didn't take a moment to find agency in all this. I truly wish she'd jump on a treadmill and show him, show us, show the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sky’s first day of virtual school yesterday and she really films a video like this? Ohhhhh poor you Tray it’s SOOOO HARD for you living for free in your parents beach house & taking Instagram videos all day pimping your kids out. Lol 😂 she’s such a over dramatic self centered COW 🐄 🐮
2B3A80DD-EFC8-4CB7-8CA6-C0E0881B2185.png

Reactions: 8
Sky’s first day of virtual school yesterday and she really films a video like this? Ohhhhh poor you Tray it’s SOOOO HARD for you living for free in your parents beach house & taking Instagram videos all day pimping your kids out. Lol 😂 she’s such a over dramatic self centered COW 🐄 🐮
View attachment 243241
This only lasted long enough to take a video, because later in the day she was on the couch on her phone while you hear Tara in the background helping Skylar do work

• Wow
Reactions: 10
😂😂😂 why would she post this? I'm screaming.

At least she's being honest here. The self depreciation was real with this post.

I doubt it. They would have had to get in front of judge and been evaluated. Since they announced in January and the pandemic hit in February, I doubt they had the time.

Besides, she's so much into imagine, I'd bet she'd work night and day to get this fixed asap. Especially to keep it from getting out. She's still drinking like a fish. She's just lazy. When you have had help from Day 1 it's very hard to do without.

My sister had the first baby, 5 women in the house fawning over him. 5 years later everyone had kids and she was pregnant again and furious. In the end, my mom raised/is raising her kids. My sister never rose to the occasion. Very much like Big T it seems.
Child Services could have been involved prior to that. Nobody is ever going to flaunt that they have a CPS case pending. I’m just saying I find it odd that neither one of them seem to ever be alone with the children and it’s weird to me.

Also, I had time this morning and found this gem... peep the NYY comment.... we all know Corey is a through and through Mets fan. They ALWAYS decked the girls out in Mets clothes for opening day. Sooo Mr. Yankee must have been in the picture for a while. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I follow Jackie on IG . I think she looks great and i love her recipes but if she shoves one more item of decor into that tiny house its going to collapse or end up looking like Gretchen/Slade Smiley's townhouse. SO MUCH decor.

Also Jerseylicious is on Hayu. So is that other spinoff. umm style fairy? i cant remember.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I finally caught up with the thread 😅 😅. I was so tempted to just skip all the unread pages but I couldn’t cos I knew I’d miss some premium tea 😂. You ladies are the best. This is the best stress relief!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I follow Jackie on IG . I think she looks great and i love her recipes but if she shoves one more item of decor into that tiny house its going to collapse or end up looking like Gretchen/Slade Smiley's townhouse. SO MUCH decor.

Also Jerseylicious is on Hayu. So is that other spinoff. umm style fairy? i cant remember.
Glam Fairy

Can anyone explain to me how Tara affords a living when all she does it watch the kids for Tracy? I know she used to be a nanny but what about now? I’m sure her well would’ve or will dry out soon if she’s not working and I doubt you’d get unemployment from that

Reactions: 13

Yes. How many items with your last name and personalized do you neeed?????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Peep someone on Club Baddie asked 20 hours ago and tagged Tracy asking for hair advice on their baby’s curly hair (unsure why they’d ask Tracy since her kids’ hair is always a mess but I digress)

shocker Tracy did not even answer. Why these sad pathetic women keep putting Tracy on a pedestal blows my mind. She only answers when there’s something in it for her, such as freebies or hair appointments. She’s so stuck up and thinks she’s better than everyone.

I’ve never seen her interact with her followers unless she is bashing Corey and Brielle or getting free handouts. And they still keep sending her Venmo money! Sorry but they deserve to be scammed at that point if they’re that stupid lol
I interacted with her once in the group. I’m no longer a member so, I don’t know if my comments are still there or not so I don’t want to say too much but, she was trying to give me some unsolicited advice. I was like no, thanks I’m good. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.