Tracy Dimarco #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just throwing this out there... but I don’t think Tracy or Corey are legally allowed to be alone with their children. Corey is always with his family when he has the kids and Tracy now lives with her mom. Maybe a judge found them both unfit to a degree? I knew someone who was found unfit and the judge granted emergency guardianship to the child’s grandmother and the father had to have supervised visitation until both parents completed courses. He had to complete anger management and she had to complete parenting classes and be drug tested once a week. Once they completed that the judge lifted the supervised visits for the dad, but the mom was still having issues so the court continued with the grandmother as legal guardian. The mother only recently got the legal guardianship overturned but they coparent now better than ever. So I’m beginning to wonder if something similar is in place for Corey and Tracy.

Reactions: 19
I am starting to question if Big T has actual custody of these kids. Why can't she ever be alone with them? She always has supervision or someone with her at all times. I love my family, but certainly wouldn't want to hang out with them every single day! I want to be alone with my kids. It's just strange. Either she's actually unfit to be a parent & needs supervision, or she's lazy as f*ck and needs help.

Reactions: 15
Just throwing this out there... but I don’t think Tracy or Corey are legally allowed to be alone with their children. Corey is always with his family when he has the kids and Tracy now lives with her mom. Maybe a judge found them both unfit to a degree? I knew someone who was found unfit and the judge granted emergency guardianship to the child’s grandmother and the father had to have supervised visitation until both parents completed courses. He had to complete anger management and she had to complete parenting classes and be drug tested once a week. Once they completed that the judge lifted the supervised visits for the dad, but the mom was still having issues so the court continued with the grandmother as legal guardian. The mother only recently got the legal guardianship overturned but they coparent now better than ever. So I’m beginning to wonder if something similar is in place for Corey and Tracy.
I thought something along those lines

Reactions: 7
Could be. We don't see Corey boasting about it unlike trashy. She posts proudly
True. Could be connected to his drug charge then? Imagine - both parents can’t even have unsupervised custody of their children!? How embarrassing

Reactions: 11
So much for HIPPA. 👌🏼🤷🏼‍♀️
If you’re gonna try and insult someone- spell it correctly. The more you talk, the less brain cells you have I’ve noticed

Who even knows if that's true. She could be lying too.
She lies about everything! And then can’t even remember her own lies! It’s just infuriating

View attachment 241766
Yet again dimwit Tracy has to post something that never fails to get past her thick head. 1 Hasley is half black so the article in itself is bogus nonsense and it goes to show she believes anything the media puts out without taking time out of her spiteful life to do her research 2 Tracy’s very photoshopped picture goes hand in hand with her doing blatant black face and calling it “Italian skin” how is she so incredibly thick is beyond me. That woman needs a lot of psychological evaluation.
Does she not know Halsey is mixed? Black and white? How is that cultural appropriation? Tracy does it and thinks because she’s Italian, she’s allowed 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
If you’re gonna try and insult someone- spell it correctly. The more you talk, the less brain cells you have I’ve noticed

She lies about everything! And then can’t even remember her own lies! It’s just infuriating

Does she not know Halsey is mixed? Black and white? How is that cultural appropriation? Tracy does it and thinks because she’s Italian, she’s allowed 🤦🏼‍♀️
Who tf are you? Never even seen you. So suck it and stfu. I could gaf what you think. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
😂😂😂 why would she post this? I'm screaming.

At least she's being honest here. The self depreciation was real with this post.

I doubt it. They would have had to get in front of judge and been evaluated. Since they announced in January and the pandemic hit in February, I doubt they had the time.

Besides, she's so much into imagine, I'd bet she'd work night and day to get this fixed asap. Especially to keep it from getting out. She's still drinking like a fish. She's just lazy. When you have had help from Day 1 it's very hard to do without.

My sister had the first baby, 5 women in the house fawning over him. 5 years later everyone had kids and she was pregnant again and furious. In the end, my mom raised/is raising her kids. My sister never rose to the occasion. Very much like Big T it seems.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I might be wrong, but I think Tracy and Corey still haven't officially started divorce proceedings and won't see a judge for months. It seemed to me that divorce proceedings in the United States were quite easy? They don't own anything so If they have been separated for 2 years as she claims they should already be divorced?

Reactions: 12
I might be wrong, but I think Tracy and Corey still haven't officially started divorce proceedings and won't see a judge for months. It seemed to me that divorce proceedings in the United States were quite easy? They don't own anything so If they have been separated for 2 years as she claims they should already be divorced?
Since the pandemic only emergencies are being heard in court but things are opening back up with the courts but I’m sure their case isn’t on top of the list. But if they went to a moderator that is something that can be done by video conference. The only thing they have is probably custody and child support and alimony which you know she is going for alimony so that may be the issue.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.