Tracy DiMarco #86 Sponge Bob Square Tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only drank 1 out of the 4 days, yeah okay 🙄 She lies so much it's fkn gross .
Always the DD but always in the passenger seat 🤔 I hAvE tHReE miRiClEs aT hOmE iD nEvEr rISK tHAt 🙄 Yet you'll let "cousin ant" drive you home after he's been downing shots all night .."I'm very responsible I'm a mom" what a bleeping joke.
She would never risk it by driving drunk, but she will let her drunk friends drive instead

I vote for the next thread name to include something about GlamarASS

Tracy DiMarco #87 Princess Shein and Her GlamorASS Life

Any other ideas?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Thread name suggestion: Tracy and the Catfish Crew. Literally every single person this woman affiliates herself with filters and shops their photos to no end and is a whole ass catfish. Tracy herself, Sammy, Mike Body Mass Index, Craberto, GlamarMess, she’s even out here shopping her kids and mom and grandma (remember that pic of her poor grandma where she had a double earlobe?? 😂) Literally the fakest group of people one can imagine.

Oh this is really good too! Clearly she wants to be involved so let’s keep her in the loop!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Thread name suggestion: Tracy and the Catfish Crew. Literally every single person this woman affiliates herself with filters and shops their photos to no end and is a whole ass catfish. Tracy herself, Sammy, Mike Body Mass Index, Craberto, GlamarMess, she’s even out here shopping her kids and mom and grandma (remember that pic of her poor grandma where she had a double earlobe?? 😂) Literally the fakest group of people one can imagine.

Oh this is really good too! Clearly she wants to be involved so let’s keep her in the loop!
Sorry, I should have said GlamarASS life. 😂 just a typo, a vs o

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If she has had her nipples pierced since she was 17 than the Tara piercing it with a screwdriver story is a lie. Did she even know Tara in high school? Isn’t Tara like 10 years older than Tracy? And didn’t she start dating Corey in her twenties?

Reactions: 21
She would never risk it by driving drunk, but she will let her drunk friends drive instead

Any other ideas?
Listen, if the next thread is not titled that, I want no part. 🤣🤣🤣🤣 this title wins hands down.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If she has had her nipples pierced since she was 17 than the Tara piercing it with a screwdriver story is a lie. Did she even know Tara in high school? Isn’t Tara like 10 years older than Tracy? And didn’t she start dating Corey in her twenties?
It’s been a while since that ep came out, so I don’t remember with 100% certainty, but I think she said she got it done in high school initially and then Tara helped her re-pierce it because the hole had closed up…does that ring a bell to anyone? Whatever the story was, I don’t think the Tara piercing was her first. I think it was sometime in 2020

Reactions: 11
It’s been a while since that ep came out, so I don’t remember with 100% certainty, but I think she said she got it done in high school initially and then Tara helped her re-pierce it because the hole had closed up…does that ring a bell to anyone? Whatever the story was, I don’t think the Tara piercing was her first. I think it was sometime in 2020
Yeah, that sounds about right. That she was bored at home and going through it with Corey.

Reactions: 9
Yeah, that sounds about right. That she was bored at home and going through it with Corey.
Yes! It was the very brief time period when she was publicly separated from Corey but still very close with Tara. Ah how times have changed lol

Reactions: 16
Guess she’s gotta be out by 6/15 and I guess no one offered a free move yet because she’s an INfLUenCEr BaBE.

Of course you didn’t thanks to your magician of a DoCTor
In what way did she answer that question? She is truly dumb as a rock. Literally not one person asked if you can feel anything

Reactions: 14
View attachment 1314201
Looks like Skylar is Gods favorite, just like her mother claims to be 🙄
Maloney, you grew fast and age fast....

View attachment 1314366

tell us you read here without actually telling us… she updated her post and deleted the first one
Marissa is annoying trying to justify herself all the time. I'm starting to wonder if I don't "prefer" Maloney and her arrogance/narcissism.

I think it’s the same time Julian was crying and Tara yelled for him to shut the duck up and then they both laughed and said he can’t hear them anyway.
Exactly!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
When I hired a mover, I had to book them out roughly a month ahead, maybe three weeks. She’s gonna have a tough time finding someone with availability in such a short window
Why doesn't she just hire a van? That's what we did. She supposedly packed half her stuff ages ago.

Reactions: 15
Why doesn't she just hire a van? That's what we did. She supposedly packed half her stuff ages ago.
That would require work on her part, a concept she hasn’t quite mastered yet despite developing ahead of all her peers.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Alright well since this idiot clearly wants attention again, let’s talk about where the pictures on her website showing lip products are actually from.
We’ve seen the “ora” bit of text on her images forever, but I think most of us were assuming she stole the pictures from Sephora. They’re not! They’re from Milani Cosmetics FLORA line of matte lipsticks.
Here are the four colors (with the visible Flora words across) featured on her site.
View attachment 1313395
View attachment 1313396

And here are a beauty blogger’s swatches of the Milani Flora line.

View attachment 1313399

Flirttt= Milani Flora Pleasure
Seduce= Milani Flora Tease
Tease= Milani Flora Secret
Sinful= Milani Flora Passion

Now, how do we go about reporting the false advertisement and stolen images? Images shown on her website are clearly not her actual products. Hopefully she’s happy with all the attention she so clearly wants.
WOW! Nice catch! I did assume Sephora! I guess I'd go ahead and send right to Milani. I would imagine sending right to the source would be effective and they could tell her to knock the duck off.

I don't get what she thinks is this hard-earned, own her own small business that she started herself. Literally all the products are from somewhere else as are the swatches and products shown on a model's lips. The ones she did take herself are obviously taken in her own home on a bathroom counter. She just put a new sticker on them. It honestly makes me feel kind of bad because I hope she has another side hustle besides this. This wouldn't be making enough money for her to get a tank of gas. All of her IG posts just have bots commenting.

Reactions: 14
Tonight here starts a long week-end dedicated to the commemoration of D-day, if Maloney doesn’t care about it, here we are so grateful for all the americans, canadians, bristish and australians who came to save us!

Forever grateful!!!! Forever!!!!!!! And we truly cherish and honor the old men from your countries who come each year to talk to us about this time and the ones who sadly never leaved France! 💔😣

• Heart
Reactions: 33

new thread

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.