Tracy DiMarco #50

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On her phone, check ✅
Stomach roll protruding the tie on that awful crop, check ✅
Thick (not thicc) thighs showing her actual size, check ✅

I get having your own style and whatever but for christs sake, just wear some normal clothes to a CHILDS party!
Titties sagging low to her stomach ✅ Sorry I just had to add that in lmao!!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Titties sagging low to her stomach ✅ Sorry I just had to add that in lmao!!😂
Do your tits hang low? Do they swing to and fro? Can you tie 'em in a knot? Can you tie 'em in a bow? Do they dangle, do the teats,
get wrapped around your feet?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Really? you care more about being able to drink so much that you want to uber home from a kids 6th bday party with your kids over just sipping on one drink at the party in moderation?! real nice example for your kids! im sure you’re the only one there wanting to uber & cheering/posing with your kids bragging about being able to drink a bunch because you’re gonna uber home, holy tit her priorities are so out of whack
this screen grab looks like a white Nissan Pathfinder in the back— my friend literally has the same exact SUV as Tracy. Soooo stop LYINGGGGG Tracy!!! Your 👏🏻car 👏🏻is 👏🏻literally 👏🏻right 👏🏻there 👏🏻boo👏🏻. You literally told on yourself in your ig stories, dumbass. Drinking and driving with your kids in the car is 👏🏻a 👏🏻NO👏🏻. If I use the hand clapping emojis, do you think tracy will comprehend?😂🤪

3801B2B9-7BCF-42CF-87C5-234CDA15436A.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Someone’s salty because they can’t go to Aruba this year 🤣

Highly disagree! duck that! “Dont poke the beast” or Tracy can just STFU and mind her business and control her damn self. Why should he have to monitor what he posts so he doesn’t “trigger” Tracy? Lmao duck her! I would never monitor whatever I wanna post so I don’t trigger my ex into posting nasty things about me. Imma post whatever I want and my ex can stay mad and look crazy for constantly keeping up with and talking about me. Basically anything he posts triggers Tracy anyway.
My statement was more if he is going to get mental health and to clear his mind putting it on instagram knowing its going to cause Tracy to go crazy is not the way to get mental clarity and peace. i didnt mean he cant post things. Im just saying if it is for mental health reason and knowing what will happen by posting it, is not starting out on the right foot.

Reactions: 10

New Thread

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The link didn’t work for me either but I searched and it showed up❇

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
There is already a new thread (#51) with over 20 posts. I was able to get in it. But I don't know how to link it to the Tracy threads. Could a moderator help..maybe?

Reactions: 4
Can someone please post the working thread here again

Update
Here it is

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Here’s what’s happening in a Club Saddie
I have some catching up to do but I'm posting first -

What the duck??? Just when I think this vile bleeping bleep can't stoop any bleeping lower than she already has, she has to go and repost what is nothing more than conjecture by her gross little followers? On the ex she literally cannot shut the duck up about in an OBSESSIVE tirade to make sure everyone knows how much he wronged her? And, to add insult to injury, sneer that he is "getting the help he needs" - when she literally needs SO MUCH HELP?? I am floored. Her lack of ethics, and insight, is bleeping astonishing. I wish her nothing but the exact karma she dishes out to others. May she rot.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.