Tracy Dimarco #49

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She sort of resembles Teen Mom Farrah Abraham in the first pic its the long nose šŸ‘ƒ and we all know Farrah Abraham is fugly with all the botox plastic surgery she's had donešŸ˜³ it's not a compliment šŸ˜‚
That was my first thought too, Farrah lol.

Also someone brought up if Sammy had a boob job, Tracy confirmed it on one of her podcast episodes hella days ago. She said something like today is the anniversary of Sammy getting her boobs done or something like that I can't remember the exact words.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Unpopular opinion here lol but I think she looks good here, her outfit looks good (wish she wouldnā€™t worn something other than the bra). Sheā€™s lost a noticeable amount of weight and she looks soo much better than the ridiculous photoshop she tries to pass as real. Sucks her body dysmorphia wonā€™t let her see that though. Unfortunately no amount of surgery will help her with that, nothing will ever be enough for her and she will be like the people you see on Botched, addicted to surgery and fillers.
Same! She looks way better in candid photos as her real self instead of filtered and altered. Even before her weight loss, she looked better in the candid pics Tara took. I also wish she realized people on tattle wouldnā€™t be bullying her weight if she wasnā€™t hiding it and promoting weight loss tit using misleading photos of herself - thatā€™s legit why all the people body shaming started doing it and it stuck because thatā€™s what she responds to.
Doriaā€™s attitude about being a heavier girl scripted or not was really important to bring to the show with the double sided fat shaming on there
and I think Tracy could do the same uplifting her followers by just being herself. She doesnā€™t need to edit the hell out of herself her followers would praise her more if she owned it. Her body is clearly getting back to where she was at before regardless of procedures, body weight and tit is not your identity. Thereā€™s no shame in getting fat after 3 kids, it doesnā€™t matter if your husband, people online, or yourself dislikes it.

Fat is fat, itā€™s just there and it doesnā€™t make who you are. I get why she does it...I flunctuated weight my whole life and the way people treat you when youā€™re fat can take a toll on you I never posted below the neck pics at one point cause I was scared people would find out I was fat.
Youā€™re still the same girl at 230 lbs and at 130lbs, other peoples view of you may change when your weight does but your relationship with self is sooo important or else youā€™ll find yourself living in a constant state of hiding and helplessness

• Heart
Reactions: 24
That was my first thought too, Farrah lol.

Also someone brought up if Sammy had a boob job, Tracy confirmed it on one of her podcast episodes hella days ago. She said something like today is the anniversary of Sammy getting her boobs done or something like that I can't remember the exact words.
Where's the new thread. Its so many now

Reactions: 7
The makeup isn't giving what it's supposed to give. And Big T looks like a completely different person

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
She's wearing an oversized top because she knows she can't photoshop everyones pictures. She genuinely looks like trash. And I'm not even trying to be a hatin ass witch. She looks Musty with a capital M. From the way she eats to her uneven disgusting lips. She legit looks like she hasnt showered in a week.

I used to think she was GORG. Mainly without any makeup. I saw her in person when they were filming JL and she was naturally pretty but VERY thick (not that thats a bad thing). But now with all these fillers and without makeup she looks friggin dirty. Also.. there's no way in hell her calves are stick thin when she has always had wide ones. I would know - I have them too! They don't just disappear.. even when losing weight.
Her face begins to swell. Probably from alcohol and possibly drugs if she uses them.

She is looking ROUGH. guess binge drinking for 48 hours caught up to her. Not even her filters can help here
You can read the wickedness and the hate in her eyes.

I canā€™t wait to see thisssss
Hello 57 yo, bad taste witch!

Reactions: 10
Exactly sounds like Tracy she's the "pick me" girl in the room, and if she ain't getting guys attention I believe she would go as far as talking about her A1 bj skillsšŸ˜‚ If she's desperate enough to say it on social media for the world. I can only imagine the tit she says around her friends Husband's
It must be horrible to be with her. As soon as a man, even an ugly one approaches, she must want to seduce him and be his favorite. As soon as men are nearby his attitude must change. We have all met these kinds of women before. Seduce all men all the time and make sure you are always in front of or above other women.
Never quiet and disinterested moments, always going out, hanging out, drinking, partying, flirting, spending money, getting noticed, trying to become popular and famous ...

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yea sorry no. I never believed Maria and these posts sealed the deal for me. this sounds more like someone writing fan fiction šŸ˜†

the story of trashy flirting with someoneā€™s husband is believable. but the way this is written and the whole vibe of Maria continuing on with this anonymous account is BS. Tracy ā€œrangā€ her husband? Stop it Maria, nobody in Jersey or NY talks like that.. and you were friends from 2013 to 2017? Tracy posts her life 24/7 and tags everyone.. i donā€™t remember a Maria.. or even a friend she used to hang out with that she obviously doesnā€™t anymore (that we donā€™t already know about on tattle)
Don't be so sure. Some people in my family live in Canada since more than 20 years but still speak in a french/french way than han in French/canadian way and use typical parisian words.

Reactions: 9
Sheā€™s not huge, sheā€™s just bigger than what she photoshops. Sheā€™s slightly larger than me and Iā€™m 14/16 but tall so Iā€™m assuming sheā€™s prob a size 16 but she photoshops herself to look like a 10. Shorter people, feel free to chime in with corrections.
and Iā€™m sure you look fabulous ā¤. I donā€™t think anyone here would comment on her weight at all if she didnā€™t keep saying how great her boobs are or how hourglass she is and if she didnā€™t keep photoshopping so much weight off of her body. Not to mention her photoshopping gives her a different weight, shape and body in each picture.

I believe her biggest problem is her lying, her rude behavior and that extreme case of histrionic personality disorder.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I made the next threadā€¦ enjoy!

• Heart
Reactions: 12

New thread!

I made the next threadā€¦ enjoy!
We did on the same time. Sorry. I will delete it!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.