Tracy DiMarco #38 single scorpio mom of 3 under 6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think we hypothesized that he was likely giving her money when they first separated but once she went crazy and stopped talking to him is when it stopped
Basically that’s what was said and also didn’t have to start paying from the courts until last month.

Reactions: 7
She’s bleeping ridiculous! But she seriously thinks she is hot and someone famous or important! She will end with 87yo suggar daddy!

She pretends to be a Queen in bed, let me laugh!
In the car again ....... where are your kids? “ THAT YOU ARE WITH 24/7” 🙄 Ican’t
She just doesn't stop. Any chance she gets. Her comment had nothing to do with what the person asked.🤦‍♀️
[
View attachment 5834131. She does know what adversity means
2. She can’t even form a proper sentence, you think she can write a book?!
3. Already in the works?!
witch SHUT UPP!!!!!
yeah, everything is “in the works”, Jersey Ever After spinoff show, a hair salon, nail polish, fashion design lol ..... i’m sure she wrote a book 😂. I can’t stomach listening to that podcast, but one time I did she was going on and on about how “people would be surprised to know about ther that she went to school for fashion design and She’s really good at sketching and drawing” she has so many “skills” but she sits in the car biting her lip doing NOTHING

This reminds me, the hot glue gun, of her shades 🕶 she was selling on FB during or after JL. Someone once posted the screenshot and it was $4 OSHA safety glasses either glued on plastic jewels. It was hilarious and she was charging a lot for them.
Omg I remember this 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her teeth annoy me. Why does she open her mouth in a way to show all of her bottom teeth. Does she think this is sexy? It’s really not a cute look. And her upper lip reminds me of when Kris Jenner had an allergic reaction and her top lip blew up lol.

View attachment 583409
And now that her lips are like rubber dinghys it's made her teeth look tiny like when you look at a cats teeth
IMG_20210521_091356.png

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Here is the link to the new thread:

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.