Tracy Dimarco #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
T is so damn lame.
As if snooki needs any of Mrs z list Tracy’s help with promoting....lmfao....snooki is not worried about your fat ass Tracy. Have you seen snooki's house Tracy....have you seen how involved she is with her kids Tracy......you see how she runs a legit business not selling Amazon clothes Tracy....you see how snooki is followed by famous people Tracy.....I could go on...hah to think this is promoting her...🤣 you could use a shout out from her not the other way around.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Jess posted the meme and Tracy commented that remark.
she is such a jealous witch.. Nicole is everything she wished she could be. STILL famous, a business owner, podcaster and loving mother of 3 kids (very close in age)..she is such a mean girl..

Reactions: 32
As if snooki needs any of Mrs z list Tracy’s help with promoting....lmfao....snooki is not worried about your fat ass Tracy. Have you seen snooki's house Tracy....have you seen how involved she is with her kids Tracy......you see how she runs a legit business not selling Amazon clothes Tracy....you see how snooki is followed by famous people Tracy.....I could go on...hah to think this is promoting her...🤣 you could use a shout out from her not the other way around.
*Houses-Trashy can’t even afford rent let alone 2 mortgages.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She also has a line of strollers 😁 Snooki is the ultimate reality trash that made something good out of something bad. She had an eating disorder and alcohol issues... found a man, worked out, had her babies, and changed for the better. Turned her partying persona into a cool responsible mom persona. That's how you do it.

ETA: and if her husband fucked masseuses tomorrow and they got divorced, I guarantee Nicole would handle it with grace and poise.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
She’s batshit bleeping crazy. What a pussy she is. She’s the one who brought up Gene multiple times now she wants to backtrack because she’s scared. I can’t wait until everything finally pops off she deserves everything coming her way. And look how stupid the saddie looks now lmao! I wonder how she feels after she went so hard for this loser.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Ooooohhhhhhahahaha Tray is dead scared of Raven, that's it Tray show some bleeping respect to his family they are not responsible for his or your actions or wrongdoings all they try to do is pick up the broken pieces you both left and give those kids all the support and love they can. Raven looks like she is the kind of hard working mother and wife you will never ever be and yet still has a bit of grace after you speak on her Dad who has passed.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She also has a line of strollers 😁 Snooki is the ultimate reality trash that made something good out of something bad. She had an eating disorder and alcohol issues... found a man, worked out, had her babies, and changed for the better. Turned her partying persona into a cool responsible mom persona. That's how you do it.

ETA: and if her husband fucked masseuses tomorrow and they got divorced, I guarantee Nicole would handle it with grace and poise.
She handled that whole Ashley Madison scandal with grace and poise! Snooki was solid thru that and she was pregnant!

That was me on my burner account 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I’ve had enough of this trash bag. Don’t COME FOR SNOOKI!!!! I Stan with snooksss
Yes!!!! I need a burner acct!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I love how the big bad Scorpio only retracted once she was called the duck out..... not so tough now Tracy.....
I feel like this is typical in Tracy Land... entertains something until she’s called out for it.
such tit.

Reactions: 25
How do we think the phone call/text thread went between T-Rex & Raven?

Was Tracy following that apothecary hoe before? Cuz she is now.

Tracy is only posting that bullshit retraction to appease the beast that is Raven. The comment she replied to under the rose on a book picture is still up. She doesn't care.

Reactions: 26
She just said on her last podcast that she gets sent fenty beauty because she’s on the PR list. She and Jessica Simpson send their products to each other too. Tracy has never been a PR box ever 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Looks like someone ended up with their tail between their legs. 🤣🤣🤣 what happen tough guy?? It was ok for you to post ppl talking tit but all of a sudden you back track and ask for them not to talk tit. Lol she's a punk. She should have known better. Also lay off on bad mouthing Corey too. He might not be a winner but you had 3 kids with him and everything you say about him stays on the internet forever. Apperciate that at least his family helps out. There's ppl out there that have way less then you and are soo much more better than you.

Reactions: 31
She just said on her last podcast that she gets sent fenty beauty because she’s on the PR list. She and Jessica Simpson send their products to each other too. Tracy has never been a PR box ever 😂
When was the last time you saw that woman promote ANYTHING by Rhianna? WHEN?! I’ll wait... oh ok... i thought so! “The girls wanted to play with the makeup” would be her next excuse why she didn’t show it off. We all know she uses true match or maybe line matte poreless with THICK eyeliner and THICK. Bronz... i mean lipliner

• Haha
Reactions: 18
When was the last time you saw that woman promote ANYTHING by Rhianna? WHEN?! I’ll wait... oh ok... i thought so! “The girls wanted to play with the makeup” would be her next excuse why she didn’t show it off. We all know she uses true match or maybe line matte poreless with THICK eyeliner and THICK. Bronz... i mean lipliner
I think they mean Snooki.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.