Tracy Dimarco #35

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When was the last time you saw that woman promote ANYTHING by Rhianna? WHEN?! I’ll wait... oh ok... i thought so! “The girls wanted to play with the makeup” would be her next excuse why she didn’t show it off. We all know she uses true match or maybe line matte poreless with THICK eyeliner and THICK. Bronz... i mean lipliner
No Snooki gets the PR box - not Tracy.

Reactions: 12
K Reggie is gross & creepy. First, is he sick right now or does he just constantly sound like a congested nasty? Second, some girl was on who left saying she had to shower, he & his equally creepy pal said to take her phone with her, do the Red Light challenge, and they would guess her measurements and then they cackled all gross. I hate creepy, perv men like that. Of course T would befriend someone like him though.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
K Reggie is gross & creepy. First, is he sick right now or does he just constantly sound like a congested nasty? Second, some girl was on who left saying she had to shower, he & his equally creepy pal said to take her phone with her, do the Red Light challenge, and they would guess her measurements and then they cackled all gross. I hate creepy, perv men like that. Of course T would befriend someone like him though.
He always sounds nasal....I can't stand it...it's like nails on a chalk board along with his sloppy facial hair and he constantly plays with it or rubs his mouth...ughhhhhggdghhxvbbhh....lol...drives me nuts...
His facial hair doesn't look bad tonight. I just peeked.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
But neither Raven or Tara called Tracy out.
I'm thinking because she didn't crop Big T's name out of the post and you can see it on the top it maybe calling her out. Big T may have them blocked too. Who knows. She said the beast is being unleashed "By the day" I think that's a hint she's had enough of Tracy's tit. She could be keeping it classy so T doesn't use the kids as pawns and won't let her see them

Reactions: 33
She’s such scum. She posted not to talk about Gene but reposted what that girl wrote below it. Why would you keep that up? Shes still trying to act all big and bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Tracy's so fucked up. Why couldn't she just post the leave her father-in-law out of it message without reposting the original comment her disgusting saddie made? You know why...because she's a witch and she made sure the comment stays in her stories with her phony retraction. So everyone who didn't see it will be able to read it and it will stay up another 24hrs! The karma bus is coming for her quick

She’s such scum. She posted not to talk about Gene but reposted what that girl wrote below it. Why would you keep that up? Shes still trying to act all big and bad.
I just wrote something similar! She's terrible

• Heart
Reactions: 31
But neither Raven or Tara called Tracy out.
T still has the comments on her picture posts though, she didn’t delete those. Raven definitely scared her, but clearly not enough because as you said, neither directly mentioned T. That girl might have made that post, but T willingly reposted it to her own feed.

Reactions: 19
It’s so annoying this is why she’s so comfortable running her mouth. I think it’s only a matter of time though Tara’s going to snap soon.
Are they really pretending that Tracy didn’t make this comment? Yeah I get the comment with the crazy apothecary lady isn’t super clear that Tracy interacted with it. But this screenshot is literally straight proof that they need to check TRACY

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 22
HEY TRASHY SINCE WE ALL KNOW YOU READ HERE

Why the hell are you ok with entertaining the Gene comments, and after your ass pretty much gets called out, THEN you post a story asking your saddies to stop, YET YOU KEEP THE SAME AWFUL SS YOU ALREADY SHARED and repost it in your story! AGAIN! God you are such a vile person. I can’t wait for the day corey’s family spills some major tea on your because it’s only a matter of time. You’re disgusting. And you deserve it

Reactions: 30
Right? This disappoints me.
When there’s kids involved, you have to contain yourself. My sibling’s ex did a whole Gone Girl situation and had all of social media and our city thinking my sibling was a murderer. I wanted to duck so many people up but, the Sheriff dept and the lawyer said to continue on our daily lives like nothing had happened and to not respond to anyone. However, once my sibling’s name was cleared and the ex made a statement that they left on their own volition, I started ending people and their nasty ass rude comments which felt marvelous.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
When there’s kids involved, you have to contain yourself. My sibling’s ex did a whole Gone Girl situation and had all of social media and our city thinking my sibling was a murderer. I wanted to duck so many people up but, the Sheriff dept and the lawyer said to continue on our daily lives like nothing had happened and to not respond to anyone. However, once my sibling’s name was cleared and the ex made a statement that they left on their own volition, I started ending people and their nasty ass rude comments which felt marvelous.
100%, the Epstein sisters have not said one bad thing about Trashy on social media and they aren’t going to call her out publicly about this because they don’t want to air dirty laundry out. They handled this like adults would but Big T should be disgusted with herself (although she is incapable of ever taking ownership over her mistakes). To talk about your deceased FIL like that is just VILE. To repost awful things your sad loser “fans” are saying about him is LOW. Every time I think she can’t get any worse, she proves me wrong. Her poor kids, I hope their Aunties and Grand Parents are enough good influence in their lives to steer them down the right path.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
T still has the comments on her picture posts though, she didn’t delete those. Raven definitely scared her, but clearly not enough because as you said, neither directly mentioned T. That girl might have made that post, but T willingly reposted it to her own feed.
To me reposting it is almost like writing It yourself. If my brothers ex reposted something calling out my brother and mentioning my dead mother I'd be in jail đź’Ż I think both sisters are going to snap real soon. Especially now that the divorce is over

Reactions: 26
100%, the Epstein sisters have not said one bad thing about Trashy on social media and they aren’t going to call her out publicly about this because they don’t want to air dirty laundry out. They handled this like adults would but Big T should be disgusted with herself (although she is incapable of ever taking ownership over her mistakes). To talk about your deceased FIL like that is just VILE. To repost awful things your sad loser “fans” are saying about him is LOW. Every time I think she can’t get any worse, she proves me wrong. Her poor kids, I hope their Aunties and Grand Parents are enough good influence in their lives to steer them down the right path.
It’s probably EXHAUSTING to them to continuously bite their tongue. Whether Big T realizes it or not her social media footprint is permanent and all it’ll take is one google search for her kids to see what a nasty piece of tit she is/was to their family. What she says now will have long lasting ramifications on her children.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.