Tracy DiMarco #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol....I have no life this weekend and completely content with it so I have all the time in the world. 😄 My child is over her cousins yesterday and today for the end of her spring break. She's coming home tonight for the Easter bunny tomorrow. All weekend I've been watching Dateline, spending too much time on the internet and doing laundry. 😄🤷‍♀️ not sorry....
This is literally Tracy’s everyday life lol....except her kids never come home and she doesn’t do laundry 😂 Happy Easter, tattlers!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We have to fill this bad boy up or we'll get in trouble. I think we can get it locked. Anyone know how to do that??

The fact that Mrs social media influencer hasn't posted anything at all for Easter with her kids makes it kind of obvious she's not with them or doesn't want us to continue to call her out on being at her mom's house. I wonder if she called Tata and offered her money to bring the kids to her place so she can stage it making it seem like there was Easter baskets at her house. Lol. I swear the fact that her and Tata aren't cool anymore you don't see the videos as much. I'm even inclined to believe when she has the kids in the car before school Tata is standing outside the car so it looks like she's alone with them. These kids are never in her house. Filling up the last thread!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Requesting to lock this thread. Going forward, let’s wait until p 50 to create new threads so that we can keep this going. If we break the rules, we can be taken down. Just preventing it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.