Tracy DiMarco #33 and fReE

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ewww and she tagged Jessica’s mom in the trashy post? How tacky and degrading! It’s one thing between girlfriends but to include her mother is embarrassing.
I would be mortified if someone talked about my senior citizen parents like that AND then proceeded to tag my mom in it

does she think she’s cute making everything so sexual? She needs to get a grip, stop embarrassing both herself and her friends

also I love how she says they both have strong opinions when in reality jess is just Tracy’s puppet and says/agrees with anything tracy says. That girl doesn’t have a mind of her own and just follows everything tracy does. If I was Joann idk how she’s in that club baddie group watching her daughter post pics with dildos.

Also...who describes someone as cop bleeping? It’s just so vulgar

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I guess that food co dropped her (so richly deserved) and now she’s smothering bbq sauce over eat clean bro 😂 that’ll keep the weight off for sure Big Tbag

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She’s down in ortley again... damn for someone who “has her kids 99% of the time.” She doesn’t have her kids, again and she’s meeting up with Jess.. rough life

Reactions: 16
I guess Brielle and Corey are still together 🤦🏼‍♀️

Where is the next thread??? I don’t know how to make one correctly, someone help!! Lol
I can make it

Here’s the link to the new thread. Closing this one

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.