Tracy Dimarco #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very irresponsible of her to not only not quarantine but to be so public about it... she posted everywhere that she was away, commented to people that she would have to quarantine when she got back and is now publicly showing that she didn’t quarantine, not smart ESP when you are in the public eye.

Reactions: 18
The salon opened at 10 and that’s when Tracy posted the first picture before she got her hair done. The salon was not closed and you can clearly see other people behind Tracy at the desk so the stylists a liar. So she was sitting there bright and early when they opened with no mask spreading and leaving her germs everywhere for the rest of the clients when she should’ve been quarantining.

Reactions: 14
I cannot STAND when she does that CORNY suddenly look at the camera & smile/laugh thing. Omg it looks so stupiddddd . Personally I don't like the blonde in her hair, the way it is looks cheap & unattractive to me. But maybe that's just me lol. At least she looks better overall, I'll give her that. She doesn't look like a dirty rats nest anymore. But.. her corny story trying to look sExY then smile. The way she tries SO hard & so obvious to look sexy. Omg. Makes my blood boil. Why does she not understand that she is CRINGE & it is so obvious how hard she tries? It should be effortless if you're actually attractive in that way, but she wouldn't know anything about that 🙃

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The salon opened at 10 and that’s when Tracy posted the first picture before she got her hair done. The salon was not closed and you can clearly see other people behind Tracy at the desk so the stylists a liar. So she was sitting there bright and early when they opened with no mask spreading and leaving her germs everywhere for the rest of the clients when she should’ve been quarantining.
Take screenshots as proof. She also had her nails done during the shutdown in the spring with the 12 year old nail tech. Instead of her bringing business to these places , she is risking them being fined
But who cares. She got her services for free. Thats all that matters.

Reactions: 6
I just don’t get how a salon would be closed on a Saturday!!!!!!!!! And okay if it was closed and i knew someone was out of the country during a pandemic and should have quarantined i would wear my mask to protect myself and my business. If they didn’t want to wear masks don’t post it on social media like a jackass

Reactions: 12
I cannot STAND when she does that CORNY suddenly look at the camera & smile/laugh thing. Omg it looks so stupiddddd . Personally I don't like the blonde in her hair, the way it is looks cheap & unattractive to me. But maybe that's just me lol. At least she looks better overall, I'll give her that. She doesn't look like a dirty rats nest anymore. But.. her corny story trying to look sExY then smile. The way she tries SO hard & so obvious to look sexy. Omg. Makes my blood boil. Why does she not understand that she is CRINGE & it is so obvious how hard she tries? It should be effortless if you're actually attractive in that way, but she wouldn't know anything about that 🙃
I just noticed her flare out her hair and noticed how cheap it does look. Like back in 2006/2009 when the girls did the skunk look with THICK highlights in dark hair.

• Heart
  • Haha
I’m just assuming the mommy and daddy paying the bill part. I have no idea how much insurance would cover. I don’t know if she’s on Medicaid or if she’s on Corey’s union insurance still. But I do know she had a bariatric consult when she got home from vacation from a very reliable source.
It would not surprise me in the least if she was on Medicaid. All she needs is a MD to document the requirements properly and they will pay for the surgery.

Reactions: 8
I just noticed her flare out her hair and noticed how cheap it does look. Like back in 2006/2009 when the girls did the skunk look with THICK highlights in dark hair.
I thought it looked like a skunk too lol glad I’m not alone on that

Reactions: 7
Massive improvement on the black hair. I’ve got second hand embarrassment from watching all the posing though... eeesh!

Also.. what kind of gravity defying scaffolding engineering feat does she have holding those boobs upwards and outwards? They’re like, long and very far out from her body in the strangest way

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lmao I can’t deal with the shady business she always finds, Yes..as a salon:’offer her a free hair style - throw some “bleach ombré” with a blow out to comb the rats nest in her hair now Trashy feels like a Million bucks and the salon gets major free advertising on IG ... I see you Tray and your little salon too.. not slick ..Let’s see how she upkeeps it with a nonsalon blow out every day (unless she drags the kids out) looking like a wet poodle

It would not surprise me in the least if she was on Medicaid. All she needs is a MD to document the requirements properly and they will pay for the surgery.
Holy tit! I never knew Medicaid covered weight loss surgery. That trashy witch will probably get it for free.

Reactions: 8
I’m all for the change in the hair, but why does it still look terrible? Maybe it’s the filters? Or is it the lack of care of others all around?

Reactions: 13
You guys--Trashy hella annoys me too--but we've all been bitching that she needs to get rid of that ugly black rats nest on her head, and she finally did!! I think it looks 10x better. Some of ya'll find things to be salty about no matter what 😂

Reactions: 13
You guys--Trashy hella annoys me too--but we've all been bitching that she needs to get rid of that ugly black rats nest on her head, and she finally did!! I think it looks 10x better. Some of ya'll find things to be salty about no matter what 😂
Salty about what? We all agreed she looked nice. And then we all noticed the tit job this stylist did. We can agree she looks nice due to the hair change, cause let's be real, she does look nice. But we can also agree she was ripped off cause it wasn't done correctly.
Thats not being Salty, just stating facts on the fact that her hair could have been done a lot better

• Heart
How does Julie allow her to be around her kid. She just came back from vacation. No quarantine, no masks!! WTF she's so selfish.

Regarding the hair it looks ok. I would rather her take out those extensions, cut it and lighten it more but her hair was black so it will take a few trips to the salon to get it all blonde. Maybe she's doing it gradually.

Reactions: 19
Did you not realize what this page was about before you posted?

We wanted a change. We got a change. The change was mediocre.

• Heart
  • Haha
It’s def a step up BUT it could be much better lol. Take out the gross extensions, give it a trim then everyone will be happy haha

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.