Tracy Dimarco #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does look a lot better. Happier even. But she def needed to cut those ends. Talk about split. But still, good for her for changing it and making it lighter.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She does look a lot better. Happier even. But she def needed to cut those ends. Talk about split. But still, good for her for changing it and making it lighter.
She looks so much better with lighter hair. The length is not flattering. If she had cut it and then added some beach waves... PERFECT! I guess its baby steps....

Reactions: 14
So much bettter!!!!! She looks happier. Wish it was a little shorter but hey, beggars can’t be choosers lol

Reactions: 13
She actually looks so good love the hair change on her!! I think with the divorce and all a change of look is a good start for her. Hopefully everything else falls into place

Reactions: 19
So when I had my hair done back inJuly, rules still applied to answering a questioniare about covid concerns if you left the country you could not make appointments until you have quarantined and did the procedure of having temps taken... in Fl. Is it not the same in Jersey or SI?
Am I the only one taking screenshots and planning to report the salon and the stylist to the New Jersey Board of cosmetology?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Tattlers, we all deserve a pat on the back. This is a small but satisfying victory. We’ve done it 👏 👏 👏. After months and months of soliciting for a hair change, we’ve finally achieved PART of our goal. Drinks on me!!!!! 😂 😂

Not that drastic, but it looks a lot better! I agree she should’ve cut more off... now fix the eyebrows lol

(in all seriousness tho, maybe she’ll be gradually go lighter)
So blurry she looks like a shadow. Brows, lashes and lipstick next Tracy!!!! We’ll deal with your parenting in a bit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Not that drastic, but it looks a lot better! I agree she should’ve cut more off... now fix the eyebrows lol

(in all seriousness tho, maybe she’ll be gradually go lighter)
This picture is Skylar Sr. ! poor girl DO NOT FOLLOW in your mother’s footsteps please !! You are worth way more , Reach for the stars !! im sorry you inherited that horrible attitude from your mother but do better !

Reactions: 4
Tracy’s looking like Michael Jackson with how much she photoshops/filters her nose. Jesus Christ, learn to love yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Where did your nose go? Did you get a nose job while getting your hair done? You’re fooling no one.
3DA11682-C58A-4F7B-8703-73B6A682603F.jpeg
C842AF9A-FD62-4C80-8C22-C9F734A53F24.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ugh, she didn’t even cut it! I mean it looks better but the length looks ridiculous
Agreed!

tracy, go lighter and do a lob. Like when you were pregnant with Jayden. The length accentuates your weight/double chin. Cutting a little shorter will accentuate your neckline and draw away from double chin.

Thanks gworl.

Am I the only one taking screenshots and planning to report the salon and the stylist to the New Jersey Board of cosmetology?
Share the info girl. Well all report.

Reactions: 6
Oh great, here come all the stupid videos of her biting her lip and tongue laughing at nothing all bc she got her hair done. For free I’m sure bc she made that lame ass post about the best hairdresser ever which I feel like she’s said about all the other people who have ever colored or styled her hair 🙄

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.