Tracy Dimarco #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t run here quick enough when I saw she was on IG asking if she should go short and blonde!!! Keep reading here girl 👀 we see you!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Now if only she'd take our advice about being a mother and to stop throwing the father of her children under the bus

• Heart
Reactions: 13
You know its too bad Im having work done in my home. If I wasnt, I would drive down to Hillsborough where the salon is that Trashy is having her hair done. Its literally 30 min drive! I would wait in my car till Trashy came out. Then I would do a TMZ ambush on her. Snap pics of the REAL twit!

Would have no problem doing it!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
She’s not going to change her hair because it’s what Corey likes and I honestly believe she’s does things to try to get his attention. She needs to still feel desired by him. It’s ego and she definitely won’t cut it because she won’t be able to hide behind it if she does. I see her coloring that grey and having it blow dried

Reactions: 10
I’m totally new here but her kids slept that long since birth because she put them tummy down in their cribs...I remember a commenter told her that tummy sleeping is risk factor for SIDS and suffocation and her response was something like she’s raised 3 kids and they’re just fine. 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s such a moron.

I found this forum when I searched “Tracy DiMarco” and “so rude” into google. 🤣 Anyways, I’m thoroughly enjoying all of these threads.

I really want to know why she’s so rude to her followers. Like even when they compliment her, her answers are always one or two words, super curt or long insults.

This was just a couple days ago...no “thank you” or anything for the compliment on her kids? 🤔
Because she thinks she's relevant.

Reactions: 8
It fit her so well! Not that blonde doesn't, it does. But the red really fits her. Its nice that she's taking our advice, slowly but surely.
I thought she was just teasing and would still dye her hair black just to spite us but now she’s actually coloring it, I’m surprised. And glad. Now she can finally retire that ugly black rag. I wonder what advice she’s taking from Tattlers next. Should we place bets???? 😆 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It fit her so well! Not that blonde doesn't, it does. But the red really fits her. Its nice that she's taking our advice, slowly but surely.
Agreed 💯 I totally forgot about the “red” lol 😂 then I saw the pic and was like ohhhhh that’s right that was her signature look there for a hot minute. Good for her for doing something with her hair.... Julian still needs proper fitting boy clothes though 🤷🏼‍♀️ #priorities did she get extensions put back in too or did she end up cutting it?

Reactions: 8
I think it’s so ironic that we all feel she looked her beat when she was pregnant with the daughter she despises.

Also, I doubt the girl doing her hair cares, since she’s the owner...

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.