Tracy Dimarco #17

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My mom is light skinned African and while she was supervising a building project last year, she got a nasty sunburn that left a huge patch on her back and cheeks. Itā€™s close to a year since it happened and sheā€™s been through series of remedies for it, you could still see faint hints of the sunburn. Itā€™s so difficult for me to understand what Tracy means by her kidsā€™ skins are different because if my mom could get such nasty sunburn, i can only imagine the damage she has done to her little white kids. Itā€™ll take months of slathering aloe vera on them to heal that redness, but we know Tracy doesnā€™t have the time to share between photoshopping her thirst traps and treating their skin damage.

Reactions: 15
ugh . she says "their skin is different " like they are some super breed of humans or something. Regardless they need sunscreen on whether they burn or not .

I am still upset I had to see another bathing suit up the ass shot .

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She knows damn well she does not reapply the sunscreen or even put sunscreen on those poor kids. My son has blonde hair too and he gets so much sunscreen on him and comes home with very little pink cheeks.
She is ruining her kids skin at such a young age

ugh . she says "their skin is different " like they are some super breed of humans or something. Regardless they need sunscreen on whether they burn or not .

I am still upset I had to see another bathing suit up the ass shot .
Oh, thereā€™s more where that came from. Brace yourself. Itā€™s not for the faint hearted. You may need therapy afterwards šŸ¤® šŸ¤®

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just wish people will realize that you still tan with sunscreen on. With their ā€œspecial skinā€ they will get a nice tan and not burn if she puts sunscreen on them.

Reactions: 16
"Their skin is different." The saddies blindly accept everything she says. I would be like, Girl ! Explain what that means. What makes them different ? Are you saying their skin have super powers ? Is their a magic formula that you only know about ?

I

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ugh when I was in highschool I was obsessed with not wearing sunscreen I was dumb as rocks and when I went on vacations I would only lightly put on sunscreen one time so yes..I can "tan" and burn throughout the day because I wanted a tan. Bad idea of course because I was a damn lobster, my skin hurt AND I ended up getting sun blisters on my lips I remember one time. Because your lips can burn too. I learned the hard way. Tracy doesn't put suncreen on them, just once probably so they can tan. She's so dumb.. HORRIBLE mother and selfish. She only cares about their appearance that's it. Who does that to their kidsn and I learned my lesson šŸ˜‚ the things u do when your young lol

Reactions: 9
Are Jaydenā€™s teeth also messed up from bottle rot? Iā€™m not too familiar with the concept and how to tell but Skylarā€™s teeth look like she has never been taken to the dentist (yet....has been taken to tattoo shops and Botox clinics).

Reactions: 14
My mom is light skinned African and while she was supervising a building project last year, she got a nasty sunburn that left a huge patch on her back and cheeks. Itā€™s close to a year since it happened and sheā€™s been through series of remedies for it, you could still see faint hints of the sunburn. Itā€™s so difficult for me to understand what Tracy means by her kidsā€™ skins are different because if my mom could get such nasty sunburn, i can only imagine the damage she has done to her little white kids. Itā€™ll take months of slathering aloe vera on them to heal that redness, but we know Tracy doesnā€™t have the time to share between photoshopping her thirst traps and treating their skin damage.
Exactly one of my best friends is black and her cousin took her kids to Disneyland. When they came back they were burnt because her cousinā€™s wife is white and didnā€™t realize that they needed sunscreen also. Itā€™s not just for white skin everybody needs sunscreen the rays of the sun harm your skin doesnā€™t matter what color it is.

• Heart
She knows damn well she does not reapply the sunscreen or even put sunscreen on those poor kids. My son has blonde hair too and he gets so much sunscreen on him and comes home with very little pink cheeks.
She is ruining her kids skin at such a young age
She does it for the stupid comments :
"Why am I jealous of a 5 year old's tan ? "
"How are they so tan?"
"I can't get a tan like that if I stayed out in the sun all summer"
"You are so blessed "
"People pay to have spray tans that color"

And so on .

Those are her parenting goals. Tan skin. Ocean blue eyes,blonde hair.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She does it for the stupid comments :
"Why am I jealous of a 5 year old's tan ? "
"How are they so tan?"
"I can't get a tan like that if I stayed out in the sun all summer"
"You are so blessed "
"People pay to have spray tans that color"

And so on .

Those are her parenting goals. Tan skin. Ocean blue eyes,blonde hair.
Her priorities are so messed up. To place random comments over the well-being of your loved one story is just šŸ¤Æ šŸ¤Æ

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Newbie here!! Been following tattle since day 1 but 1st time post. All I wanna know is how is this the same bathing suit when on Labor Day weekend it shows it completely covers her photoshop butt but now itā€™s up her ass with not even a scrunch on it even if she pulled it through her ass! If youā€™re gonna photoshop yourself at least be consistent šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Are Jaydenā€™s teeth also messed up from bottle rot? Iā€™m not too familiar with the concept and how to tell but Skylarā€™s teeth look like she has never been taken to the dentist (yet....has been taken to tattoo shops and Botox clinics).
She only goes to the things that are important! We havenā€™t seen them going to the doctor or dentist ever, you know the things that are actually important. Doesnā€™t skylar have to go for a physical in order to start school?! I always had to do one. This is also why the only things they know are snitches get stitches and spend your last dollar on lipstick

Reactions: 10
Lol does she read here or what?! Her PINNED comment šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Iā€™ll give it to her, you CAN see the sunscreen on their hair, but it was probably only done once the whole day šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
I bet itā€™s just lotion so they donā€™t scratch their scalps since their braids are tight šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.