Tracy DiMarco #103 Barbie wannabe and mother don't bother me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we ago again. Thread #103 and now on to the aftermath of her 35th birthday parties which should be a national get drunk and where your bleep outfits day, but Big T seems to forget that she is a washed up has been that no one really cares to be influenced by.

Soon to come, the highly anticipated party for Jayden, I mean her family Christmas party with a family picture with a caption of a birthday party. There wont be any kids there. Money is tight.

I am not good at recaps, but lets have fun!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
A5321AA7-6C3A-4FCE-B870-66C47DED9760.png

She paid $56 for this hideous outfit but can buy her kids a decent pair is sneakers that fit

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
View attachment 1741359
She paid $56 for this hideous outfit but can buy her kids a decent pair is sneakers that fit
Trashy wished her boobs looked like this! 😂

Poor Jayden, this kid can’t even get one day to feel special. Like another tattler said, she probably wanted a Christmas/grinch THEME party on her actual birthday. The amount of excuses this broad uses for everything is WILD. How does she keep up with these lies?! Wait, maybe that’s her full job ladies lol keeping up with all the BS she spews on the internet all day not influencing lol…..which btw we still didn’t see pictures from her “work trip” she was lying about the other day

Reactions: 20
I’m sure it was mentioned but..all i could see in her pink outfit was her shapewear showing through

Reactions: 20
This is the last thing you see before Tracy comes to suck the life force out of you. Beware, she demands your money, your babysitting services, all of your energy and time, constant attention and reassurance she is beautiful and amazing, and your consent to be filmed and photographed doing EVERYTHING. You must agree or else she’ll rElEAsE YoUr SeCrETs

FE5617B3-8066-46A1-A8AA-72BA19FBBD4A.jpeg

27214E2B-8134-4B79-89CB-8ACFA6EDA8EB.png

B4C51DB0-8D3A-4278-9791-952227DB1F2B.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
Trashy wished her boobs looked like this! 😂

Poor Jayden, this kid can’t even get one day to feel special. Like another tattler said, she probably wanted a Christmas/grinch THEME party on her actual birthday. The amount of excuses this broad uses for everything is WILD. How does she keep up with these lies?! Wait, maybe that’s her full job ladies lol keeping up with all the BS she spews on the internet all day not influencing lol…..which btw we still didn’t see pictures from her “work trip” she was lying about the other day
Jayden wanted a Jojo Siwa party. That’s why TARA gifted Jayden a bunch of Jojo Siwa items and when they celebrated her birthday, it was Jojo Siwa themed…. Kid never once mentioned anything about Christmas or the Grinch. This Kuntasauras has taken it upon herself to throw Jayden (if she does it at all.) a party over a month after her birthday, during one of the busiest times of the year after having nearly a month long celebration for herself.
She can duck all the way off with a cactus Butt Plug.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
even on a model with photoshopped plastic globes this outfit is not it
what goes in her brain to think… this! I want this! 😍
tit looks so cheap frail and itchy… how you even dance in this crap

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m all about a good sequined/sparkly outfit for a party (I’ve loved sequins since I was a kid), but last night’s outfit was NOT it lol. Something like this would’ve been much more tasteful, stylish, weather-appropriate, and sexy in the right way: https://www.loft.com/sequin-wrap-dr...olor=9998&catid=catl000013&selectedColor=9998
I’m sure there are less expensive variations of that elsewhere, but that’s the general vibe that she could’ve gone for and looked so much better. Put some ankle boots with it instead of insisting on wearing open-toed shoes even when they don’t go with the outfit, and she’s good to go!

Reactions: 13
It’s WILD to me that the saddies don’t call this chick out on how horrible of a mother this hoe is. She spends more hours partying than she does quality time w her kids. And I’m sure even the time she does spend with them she’s constantly on her phone.
Makes me believe these saddies are tit moms just like trashy.

Reactions: 31
I’m all about a good sequined/sparkly outfit for a party (I’ve loved sequins since I was a kid), but last night’s outfit was NOT it lol. Something like this would’ve been much more tasteful, stylish, weather-appropriate, and sexy in the right way: https://www.loft.com/sequin-wrap-dr...olor=9998&catid=catl000013&selectedColor=9998
I’m sure there are less expensive variations of that elsewhere, but that’s the general vibe that she could’ve gone for and looked so much better. Put some ankle boots with it instead of insisting on wearing open-toed shoes even when they don’t go with the outfit, and she’s good to go!
Someone like Tracy would not even wear this to church.

This is what she prolly wanted to go for and ended up looking not even close to glamour this pink queen has
next time T Broke

5EF539E7-78C3-4538-8A1E-835E0741F5BA.jpeg
B60386A9-46D3-40A4-9F7C-5DEFE8E2D161.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
TRex looking real bottom heavy. Like I said when she was getting the surgery, a side effect can be Lipedema/lymphedema. I wouldn’t be surprised if she has this after going to that quack of a surgeon. She was already prone to it with already having canckles. Those legs are NOT from cheerleading.
She needs a legit lymphatic massage with a Doctor that specializes in that type of treatment.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
She’s gonna eat that young dude alive. I kinda feel bad for him. He’s cute…and can math with Skylar. Wonder if his parents know he’s dating a a bleeping pig who is a horrible mother. If my son brought a woman like that home I’d kick his ass. I can’t be the only mom who stalks her kids mates social media…right?? I’d be MORTIFIED if my child was dating someone like her. Her posts and partying is embarrassing for a 35 year old single mother.

Reactions: 35
Jayden wanted a Jojo Siwa party. That’s why TARA gifted Jayden a bunch of Jojo Siwa items and when they celebrated her birthday, it was Jojo Siwa themed…. Kid never once mentioned anything about Christmas or the Grinch. This Kuntasauras has taken it upon herself to throw Jayden (if she does it at all.) a party over a month after her birthday, during one of the busiest times of the year after having nearly a month long celebration for herself.
She can duck all the way off with a cactus Butt Plug.
you know Jayden was giving her thoughts about what she wanted and Tracy being a selfish mother was like.. what about we do a GRiNcH theme?!!? and Jayden being a little kid, was like yeah yeah yeah! and just got manipulated into it. If I told any one of my kids we're gonna postpone your birthday 3 MONTHS.. they would never be ok with it, who cares about the "theme". Tracy just makes excuses for her selfishness. No kid needs a big party- but they want to be celebrated in some way.. especially when all she does is celebrate herself.. idk in what world Tracy is living in that she thinks she "deserves" anything.. she needs to get over herself.

This is the last thing you see before Tracy comes to suck the life force out of you. Beware, she demands your money, your babysitting services, all of your energy and time, constant attention and reassurance she is beautiful and amazing, and your consent to be filmed and photographed doing EVERYTHING. You must agree or else she’ll rElEAsE YoUr SeCrETs

View attachment 1741598
View attachment 1741599
View attachment 1741600

um this is amazing. I am crying HAHAH

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
you know Jayden was giving her thoughts about what she wanted and Tracy being a selfish mother was like.. what about we do a GRiNcH theme?!!? and Jayden being a little kid, was like yeah yeah yeah! and just got manipulated into it. If I told any one of my kids we're gonna postpone your birthday 3 MONTHS.. they would never be ok with it, who cares about the "theme". Tracy just makes excuses for her selfishness. No kid needs a big party- but they want to be celebrated in some way.. especially when all she does is celebrate herself.. idk in what world Tracy is living in that she thinks she "deserves" anything.. she needs to get over herself.

um this is amazing. I am crying HAHAH
Or she could be an actual parent & prepare the kids parties months prior & make sure everything is done. Shes just so bleeping selfish. Jaydens party could have been in November

• Heart
It gives me endless joy that this twit looks in the mirror before she leaves the house and thinks she looks good 😂

Though on some level she knows she doesn’t because she photoshops her pictures to hell.

• Haha
Tell me again how she loves her kids and has yet to actually post them. Shocking how obvious she makes it that they are nothing but a tax write off and little burdens.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Or she could be an actual parent & prepare the kids parties months prior & make sure everything is done. Shes just so bleeping selfish. Jaydens party could have been in November
It’s truly incredible how she’s able to celebrate her own birthday on time with multiple celebrations every single year and yet never manages to celebrate any of her kids birthdays the same MONTH those are in. And yet the Saddies are like, “Best mom ever!!1!11!”

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.