Tracy DiMarco Maloney #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks awful in this picture. I just don't get it, her eyebrows look like she copy/pasted them in. I just don't get it...

Also, I will never understand why she's so flipping rude to people for no reason. She just posted some random video about life insurance coverage and someone was confused ( as we all are always with her tbh) and she goes " Did I stutter?" Seriously?? whyyyyyyy
Yea and she blames “quarantine fever”..if anyone spoke like that to her, she will flip her tit. She’s a hypocrite. Also, I love when people ask her what foundation she uses..um blurring and filter foundation 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yea and she blames “quarantine fever”..if anyone spoke like that to her, she will flip her tit. She’s a hypocrite. Also, I love when people ask her what foundation she uses..um blurring and filter foundation 😂
Wait she spelled stutter STUDDER! Good job Maloney.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It looks like she has new layers around her face too.
So I guess its safe to say that in a world wide pandemic, the most important things on TonsOfFunTracy's list is to a) get your nails done b) get a hair cut and c) neglect children.
And the icing on the cake is she posted pictures of her nails with a couple of other pictures of the girl who did it's work, and a few people asked if she really did her nails during this tit, and she flat the fck out lied saying no, it's just an appreciation post, but than keeps posting her desperate for attention videos and pics clearly showing her ugly, freshly done damn nails, the same exact ones in the post you said weren't yours 🤦‍♀️!!!! Obviously, you know how fckn stupid you look doing that, that you're lying about it. She really is a piece of tit. So your ugly nails are important enough to bring this virus home to those babies.... She's really a joke at this point...

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Does anyone happen to follow Tracy’s friend Ashley Bertollni? What the hell is wrong with these people clearly letting their children abuse those poor small dogs?! And then their filming it! I remember awhile back when skylar was maybe 2 there was a video Tracy posted of skylar grabbing and pulling the poor dogs fur and you can clearly see the dog is showing it’s teeth and uncomfortable but no the witch just keeps filming, someone did call her out and of course according to her the dog likes it. But ya her friend Ashley is raising a brat also I seen the way that they let her torture that poor dog!

• Angry
So I’m watching season 5 episode 14 and why is this witch always crying....in every scenario where she’s being confronted she’s quick to play victim and cries at every chance. Yuckkkkkk snd just how Olivia has said . A leopard doesn’t change its spots she’ll always be a witch lol yup 👏🏼

Attachments

• Haha
Gigi now and her man!! Wow she’s looking good! I hope she’s looking at Tracy now like TOLD YA SO tracy felt so high and mighty over Gigi at the time she was getting engaged and married to Corey, and now look at her 🤣 and look at Gigi.
I always liked Gigi.

And the icing on the cake is she posted pictures of her nails with a couple of other pictures of the girl who did it's work, and a few people asked if she really did her nails during this tit, and she flat the fck out lied saying no, it's just an appreciation post, but than keeps posting her desperate for attention videos and pics clearly showing her ugly, freshly done damn nails, the same exact ones in the post you said weren't yours 🤦‍♀️!!!! Obviously, you know how fckn stupid you look doing that, that you're lying about it. She really is a piece of tit. So your ugly nails are important enough to bring this virus home to those babies.... She's really a joke at this point...
I am beautician and that kind of nails are a nightmare, outdated and not healthy for your true nails

Does anyone happen to follow Tracy’s friend Ashley Bertollni? What the hell is wrong with these people clearly letting their children abuse those poor small dogs?! And then their filming it! I remember awhile back when skylar was maybe 2 there was a video Tracy posted of skylar grabbing and pulling the poor dogs fur and you can clearly see the dog is showing it’s teeth and uncomfortable but no the witch just keeps filming, someone did call her out and of course according to her the dog likes it. But ya her friend Ashley is raising a brat also I seen the way that they let her torture that poor dog!
Sure, this friend raises her little girl like a queen, oh dear i can't imagine what kind of adulte she will be

I always liked Gigi.
Gigi was 10000 times better than Maloney!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
So I’m watching season 5 episode 14 and why is this witch always crying....in every scenario where she’s being confronted she’s quick to play victim and cries at every chance. Yuckkkkkk snd just how Olivia has said . A leopard doesn’t change its spots she’ll always be a witch lol yup 👏🏼
Tracy looks fat here & those eyebrows, Whoa! Olivia was spot on about Tracy

How are these grade A boobs as she calls it?! I don’t understand why she doesn’t wear a bra when clearly after having kids gravity is not our friend. And look at her chest freckles they’re cute! No need to blur them with ten filters. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Eww, her tits look disgusting! I’m 46 & I breastfeed my kids & mine look sooo much better. Tracy has flat pancake boobs. No wonder she uses VS bras

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How are these grade A boobs as she calls it?! I don’t understand why she doesn’t wear a bra when clearly after having kids gravity is not our friend. And look at her chest freckles they’re cute! No need to blur them with ten filters. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Ewwww!!! She’s so gross! Those are so bleeping nasty and she’s so proud of them. Yuck!! Like pick em up off the floor Tracy and cover em up. NOBODY wants to see that!! 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh!! Please wear a bra and a suitable swimsuit!

• Haha
Id say it was Sun damage on her chest, nothing cute about that

• Sick
Reactions: 7
The overlined lip in that yellow dress makes her mouth look dirty. You went to school for this! How can you be so bad at it?

• Haha
No man will take this thing seriously! Tracy has no top lip and draws over like a two year old! How embarrassing her friends definitely talk tit on her! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Like spaniels ears.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m rewatching Jerseylicious and she looked so good in Season 2. I’m surprised someone who seemed so on her game as far as being on time, organized, clean and who cared so much about her looks, can change so much. Yes she still gets her hair, lashes and nails done, but even the way she dresses now is so frumpy compared to how she did.. I know she was on a tv show, but still. At one point she even tells Olivia she wouldn’t ever colour her hair black and now look at her 🙄.

Reactions: 11
This ho thinks her filtered face, skin cancer freckled chest, frumpy style & hateful attitude is gonna wheel in the attention of a man? Girl, no self respecting man would want your ratchet ass. The best you can do is get yourself another druggie. They don't mind your hamburger helper meals and dildo sucking skills.

Also, I will never understand why she's so flipping rude to people for no reason. She just posted some random video about life insurance coverage and someone was confused ( as we all are always with her tbh) and she goes " Did I stutter?" Seriously?? whyyyyyyy
I wish I caught this in time. I would have replied, "No witch but your children do."

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Screenshot_20200401-091222_Chrome.jpg

Seriously Who goes to bed this way?
New nails? In the middle of a lockdown?

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.