Tracy DiMarco Maloney #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20200330-131336_Chrome.jpg
Even when she tries to play it natural she uses a ton of makeup, her face is yellowish / orange, her lips dry like an old papyrus and her abuse of filters gives the impression that the corners of her forehead are all wrinkled or that her hair starts on her forehead.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I literally can't stand that fact she goes to hide in "her truck " to be away from the kids. Come on lazy Maloney we all know Tara is your nanny, shes the one taking care of YOUR kids, cooking for them, playing, and doing activities. All you do is take your over the top filter pics, eat your nasty little meals on paper plates and post videos missing your partying and drinking with your friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
what happened to social distancing why is her fatass at her mothers house and shes driving around alone. how often does she actually take care of her kids alone?

Reactions: 7
Wait - did I miss anything on here? Just realized Corey doesn't follow her anymore (and she doesn't follow him either).

When did he stop following her?

Reactions: 1
The picture of Kraft “Parmesan cheese” 🤮. You may as well shred plastic on your food.
I'm sorry, but no real Italian would EVER use that tit, it's like a sin!!! It's up there with eating Chef boyardee!!! Would never happen 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve worked with a family from, Italy and they made pasta and the sauces from scratch. If they saw this they definitely would put her in her place. They do not duck around!

Reactions: 4
I'm sorry, but I really can't get over the fact that she really got her fckn nails done during this tit like a real selfish twit but keeps posting about staying home and calling people idiots for going out!!! That's all I see when I see her posts now. Like we're not all busting to go get our nails done and do stuff for ourselves.....the fckn hypocrisy is mind blowing, Iost any respect I had for her. And the post hiding in the car from the kids like she doesn't have her sister in law and their father watching them most of the time it's sickening. This thread really made me see her in a completely different light, and it's not pretty at all!!!

Attachments

• Angry
I'm sorry, but I really can't get over the fact that she really got her fckn nails done during this tit like a real selfish twit but keeps posting about staying home and calling people idiots for going out!!! That's all I see when I see her posts now. Like we're not all busting to go get our nails done and do stuff for ourselves.....the fckn hypocrisy is mind blowing, Iost any respect I had for her. And the post hiding in the car from the kids like she doesn't have her sister in law and their father watching them most of the time it's sickening. This thread really made me see her in a completely different light, and it's not pretty at all!!!
Tracy’s a bleeping Idiot!

Reactions: 5
View attachment 101570 Even when she tries to play it natural she uses a ton of makeup, her face is yellowish / orange, her lips dry like an old papyrus and her abuse of filters gives the impression that the corners of her forehead are all wrinkled or that her hair starts on her forehead.
Amen. I was thinking how the heck does she think this picture even looks good???? Compare it to her hand 🤣

Reactions: 2
One of her new post says she's bored. How on earth can she be bored with 3 children to care for?! How can anyone be bored? There are countless things she could do other than post filtered selfies to insta.
Also her followers are asking why her skin's so good and what she uses?! WTF? don't these people know what a filter looks like? When your nose disappears it's more like a few filters.

I hate the fact that I cant see anything anymore lmaooooooo I think corey blocked me too cause I never saw a post from him recently. Ohh man good old social media. I couldn't control my mouth anymore and had to let them know what it really is 🤷‍♀️

Amen. I was thinking how the heck does she think this picture even looks good???? Compare it to her hand 🤣
She definitely uses the blur tool under her eyes. She looks scary tbh. She looks ready for halloween cause shes a witch

I literally can't stand that fact she goes to hide in "her truck " to be away from the kids. Come on lazy Maloney we all know Tara is your nanny, shes the one taking care of YOUR kids, cooking for them, playing, and doing activities. All you do is take your over the top filter pics, eat your nasty little meals on paper plates and post videos missing your partying and drinking with your friends.
shes been complaining about this quarantine situation from day one. DAY ONE! Instead of saying how miserable she is she can be doing cute things with her kids. Her children will grow up with psychological issues. Skylar already seems insecure and is always looking for approval. Tracy wanted kids because she knew they would be cute, not because she was in love with the fact of motherhood

I'm sorry, but no real Italian would EVER use that tit, it's like a sin!!! It's up there with eating Chef boyardee!!! Would never happen 😂😂😂😂
Never in a million years. Real Italians, or anyone with real taste, will always go to the fresh section of the supermarket for reggiano parmigiano. Trayway the cheap way

View attachment 101570 Even when she tries to play it natural she uses a ton of makeup, her face is yellowish / orange, her lips dry like an old papyrus and her abuse of filters gives the impression that the corners of her forehead are all wrinkled or that her hair starts on her forehead.
The amount of validation she needs is sickening. It's all about her. What she needs. Her validation. What about her children? What they need? Their validation? This woman is sick. She is most certainly addicted to wackos online telling her how amazing she is.... that right there shows you that she KNOWS shes doing a crappy job. She wouldn't need validation if she was confident in life. Now if she humbled herself we could all help her get to that level... she is and will continue to learn the hard way.

Last edited:
  • Heart
She looks awful in this picture. I just don't get it, her eyebrows look like she copy/pasted them in. I just don't get it...

Also, I will never understand why she's so flipping rude to people for no reason. She just posted some random video about life insurance coverage and someone was confused ( as we all are always with her tbh) and she goes " Did I stutter?" Seriously?? whyyyyyyy

• Angry
shes been complaining about this quarantine situation from day one. DAY ONE! Instead of saying how miserable she is she can be doing cute things with her kids. Her children will grow up with psychological issues. Skylar already seems insecure and is always looking for approval. Tracy wanted kids because she knew they would be cute, not because she was in love with the fact of motherhood
This. I hate to keep bringing the show up, but When Christy has her baby I think it put the idea in the girls heads of having one. Then Doria and Jackie even Alexa who was full “I don’t want kids” were pregnant and Tracy even had a breakdown on set when she turned 25.
Her and Gigi thought they had a clock on when they should be married with kids, that’s part of why Gigi didn’t deal well Tracy’s wedding.
Her and Corey were on the same page about marriage and babies which when it aired I thought that was them being mature now I think they should’ve waited atleast a year and get the young fun days outta their system.
A lot of moms who have babies before they’re done their party days do not deal well and especially after back to back babies it’s like they lost 10 years of their life they want back, and the kids suffer cause they can tell when their mom doesn’t want to be one.

The blurr always beware of the blurr lol lol how stupid does she think people are🙄

She’s too stupid and selfish to realize this is the best time she will ever have with her children once they start school 100% full time there is no time left it goes so fast and you’re always looking for more time with them- she’s just such an asshole she won’t realize any of this until it’s too late

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s such an asshole. Pics of the kids at her moms. The kids are not safely social distancing as we know since she’s out getting her nails done and coreys taking them to a bday party. Then she brings them to her parents who are right in the age range of people dying. Wreckless and careless. And not a baby in sight but an old ass bottle hanging out on the table for a kid whose already going to have speech delays. As usual kids faces are FaceTuned, eyes are brightened, hair hasn’t been brushed in days. She’s an awful parent and human.

You know the saying, you can’t turn a Hoe into Housewife! Exhibit A, Tracy Maloney. Nice try, Corey!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It looks like she has new layers around her face too.
So I guess its safe to say that in a world wide pandemic, the most important things on TonsOfFunTracy's list is to a) get your nails done b) get a hair cut and c) neglect children.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
This. I hate to keep bringing the show up, but When Christy has her baby I think it put the idea in the girls heads of having one. Then Doria and Jackie even Alexa who was full “I don’t want kids” were pregnant and Tracy even had a breakdown on set when she turned 25.
Her and Gigi thought they had a clock on when they should be married with kids, that’s part of why Gigi didn’t deal well Tracy’s wedding.
Her and Corey were on the same page about marriage and babies which when it aired I thought that was them being mature now I think they should’ve waited atleast a year and get the young fun days outta their system.
A lot of moms who have babies before they’re done their party days do not deal well and especially after back to back babies it’s like they lost 10 years of their life they want back, and the kids suffer cause they can tell when their mom doesn’t want to be one.
I think youre 100% right i think sometimes when ppl do things thinking theyre on a clock versus doing things in the right time things dont end well esp. With back to back kids i have seen it happen the moms do sometimes feel resentful about losing "party" years etc etc its a hard job to be a mom of three and special needs the kids get the short end of the stick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.