Tracy DiMarco Maloney #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We? You are free to comment whatever you like and not "bodyshame" and I will continue to comment whatever I like which probably will involve body shaming comments. If it bothers you find another thread.
Damn FKIN right

Reactions: 2
You know that you can simply click out if you want to? You don't have to read the "body shame" posts, you actually have a choice. I'm all for being whatever size and shape you are, but what gets me is photoshopping and faking it for the gram. Not only are you blatantly lying, but you're telling me that whatever you look like, is not good enough, so if I look like you, you're telling me there's something wrong with me. Fundamentally I'm not okay with that, and that's why I'm glad that we can discuss these things. And on a side note Tracy is a witch, she deserves all the hate she gets, she's not nice to anyone. She exposes her ex-husband, troll comments on her instagram, she claims that she's so nice but she had issues with every single person on jerseylicious (just compare the way tracy responds to comments vs olivia - it's like night and day). There's something mentally wrong with her that she still has such a hatred towards people from years ago, she can't seem to let things go, forgive and move on. But according to tracy she is so nice, she's not the one with the issues, everyone else around her is. Oh, and lastly, she photoshops her kids that they're barely recognisable, what a wonderful message to send to your daughters. Rant over.
Yaasssss. This.

Mod Edit: New thread https://tattle.life/threads/tracy-dimarco-maloney-4.5698/

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.