Tracey Quinn (@traceysblog)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her nose is going to be seriously out of joint when Leannes baby arrives especially if she has a girl. Willow is cute dont get me wrong and ive no issue with people sharing a cute moment oe milestone but shes totally obsessed with Willow to the point where she doesnt realise noone else is that interested in her baby

Reactions: 6
If she had to be up and out to say an ‘outside the house job’ every morning that co sleeping would be long knocked on the head!! I feel like she would never tell willow off or say no to her and that’s a recipe for disaster, she can’t complain if she doesn’t do anything about it 🙄🙄 I’d bet Peter is banished to another bed cos that bed is tiny and would be v unsafe for all three 🍍

Reactions: 1
If she had to be up and out to say an ‘outside the house job’ every morning that co sleeping would be long knocked on the head!! I feel like she would never tell willow off or say no to her and that’s a recipe for disaster, she can’t complain if she doesn’t do anything about it 🙄🙄 I’d bet Peter is banished to another bed cos that bed is tiny and would be v unsafe for all three 🍍
She said ages ago he was sleeping with Billy

Her nose is going to be seriously out of joint when Leannes baby arrives especially if she has a girl. Willow is cute dont get me wrong and ive no issue with people sharing a cute moment oe milestone but shes totally obsessed with Willow to the point where she doesnt realise noone else is that interested in her baby
Ursula Walsh would nearly give you the same impression far more videos/pictures of her wee girl than the boys. More of what she buys for the wee girl etc.

Reactions: 5
Think shes morto to show the hair now,just have been washed at this stage and definitely won't be able to style

Reactions: 2
I'd say if the next thread includes Leanne in the title...she will cull to go below 10k.so it will be removed or at least her part.

Ursula Walsh would nearly give you the same impression far more videos/pictures of her wee girl than the boys. More of what she buys for the wee girl etc.
I second that about ursula walsh I've noticed the boys trousers are always to short for them and the little girl is dressed like a doll not fair!

Leanne has “foodie” back in her Insta bio. Leanne, loving Eddie Rockets & Nando’s does not make you a foodie.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.