Tracey Quinn #7 Will spend 1200 on a new iPhone but leave the kids froze to the bone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even the half day as a surprise would have been lovely and something he'd remember always.

And no pics of zoo or dinner so I doubt it happened

Reactions: 4
Lets play devils advocate here, if she didnt have enough money to buy Billy presents thats grand. (Dont believe this for a sec btw) but lets say thats the case, many people are struggling at the mo so i get it. But there are plenty of things you could do for the child thats free. Like taking him out for the day. It really is emotional neglet tbh
Plenty of money for frothy coffees, almond croissants and notiony rolls!

Even the half day as a surprise would have been lovely and something he'd remember always.

And no pics of zoo or dinner so I doubt it happened
Would usually expect her to be on saying how great it was. Tagging everyone and anyone involved in the day and then her mush and a caption "my heart is so full". Yeah full of shite.

Reactions: 7
Lets play devils advocate here, if she didnt have enough money to buy Billy presents thats grand. (Dont believe this for a sec btw) but lets say thats the case, many people are struggling at the mo so i get it. But there are plenty of things you could do for the child thats free. Like taking him out for the day. It really is emotional neglet tbh
I get it im not saying a parent needs go out and spend 100s on gifts but the fact of the matter was willow got a super cake that was shown willow got a day with family and friends in the park willow had her day marked they didn't leave her behind and take Billy out. My point is she can afford 1200 on a phone and Billy gets very little fuss. Her and Peter got their lunch out she could of put effort in for Billy's day but she didn't yet again he was left side lined on his own birthday whike willow was the star of the day. Everything they do and everything they buy for the kids are based around willow would she enjoy them would she play with them etc she could easily kept him off for the day or picked him up half day since Peter had taking the day off work or if she wanted him to have his day in school hold tough till he gets out and head into town then all 4 of them

Reactions: 9
I get it im not saying a parent needs go out and spend 100s on gifts but the fact of the matter was willow got a super cake that was shown willow got a day with family and friends in the park willow had her day marked they didn't leave her behind and take Billy out. My point is she can afford 1200 on a phone and Billy gets very little fuss. Her and Peter got their lunch out she could of put effort in for Billy's day but she didn't yet again he was left side lined on his own birthday whike willow was the star of the day. Everything they do and everything they buy for the kids are based around willow would she enjoy them would she play with them etc she could easily kept him off for the day or picked him up half day since Peter had taking the day off work or if she wanted him to have his day in school hold tough till he gets out and head into town then all 4 of them
I am agreeing with you? I said she should have taken him somewhere or did something with him regardless & that i dont believe she didnt have the money (she bought a phone) but she cant use the excuse she has no money cause she could have made a fuss of him in other ways

Is the zoo and milanos at the weekend maybe. She cam spend a fortune on an iphone and takeaway so money isn't the issue

Reactions: 2
Is the zoo and milanos at the weekend maybe. She cam spend a fortune on an iphone and takeaway so money isn't the issue
No she said the other night the zoo and Milanos were yesterday evening as was Billy's favourite and she couldn't wait. they are meant do some farm place with billys cousin the weekend because willow would really enjoy it shes at that age now where she would have fun was her quote. Leta hope she takes him today or tomor because she felt guilty poor kid seems lije such a sweet boy

I am agreeing with you? I said she should have taken him somewhere or did something with him regardless & that i dont believe she didnt have the money (she bought a phone) but she cant use the excuse she has no money cause she could have made a fuss of him in other ways
Oh i know apologies if it came across wrong that wasnt my intention at all 😊. I know 100 percent what your saying. Shes very much her and willow based only, its so sad to see how clearly she favours one kid over another.

Apologies my text came out weird on some words 🤦‍♀️😂 i should really proof read before clicking post.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I've genuinely never seen as much stuff sat on counters. The background of that gin video 🙈🙈 dear god

Reactions: 6
We literally have a kettle kept on the counter tops in our kitchen and that's it.. Not even tea and coffee caddy's are kept on the counter.. If I could hide away the kettle too I would.. hate clutter

Reactions: 5
Jesus Christ all the bottles in the background. If there’s a tea spoon of oil left THROW IT OUT. That is a disgrace. I’d say none of it gets pulled out to clean behind.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
We literally have a kettle kept on the counter tops in our kitchen and that's it.. Not even tea and coffee caddy's are kept on the counter.. If I could hide away the kettle too I would.. hate clutter
Me too nothing but kettle and coffee machine. My friends all think I'm mad even the microwave goes in a press lol

Reactions: 3
oh wait we stand corrected they went to the zoo & milanos, still seemed to centre a lot around baby hitler tho

I take it back that they didn't do something for him, but she said herself they had to rush the meal over willow maybe they should of had a chill day yesterday instead of being out and about so she wouldn't of being over tired for the day out. I can't with her clutter doh 🤦‍♀️. Just happy to see the little lad got his day marked 😊

No she said the other night the zoo and Milanos were yesterday evening as was Billy's favourite and she couldn't wait. they are meant do some farm place with billys cousin the weekend because willow would really enjoy it shes at that age now where she would have fun was her quote. Leta hope she takes him today or tomor because she felt guilty poor kid seems lije such a sweet boy

Oh i know apologies if it came across wrong that wasnt my intention at all 😊. I know 100 percent what your saying. Shes very much her and willow based only, its so sad to see how clearly she favours one kid over another.

Apologies my text came out weird on some words 🤦‍♀️😂 i should really proof read before clicking post.
No probs we are all friends here😊

Reactions: 1
I don’t think we can say money is an issue when they clearly ate out all day yesterday, just after she spent €1,200 on a phone. We are a single income household, and it would take some time for us to get €1,200 together for something. I don’t think either of us would be spending it on a phone either!

Reactions: 8
Money is no issue sure couple yrs ago they went to Disney and couple wks later fuerteventura she's just a mean hungry bleep

• Haha