Tracey Quinn #7 Will spend 1200 on a new iPhone but leave the kids froze to the bone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we sure it’s Billy’s birthday? It seems to be totally about Willow. Why did they not wait for him to finish school?
That is a shocking way to treat the kid. He practically got nothing yet Willow got some amount and a fancy cake.

Reactions: 9
Such a strange thing to do - take a day off to celebrate your child’s birthday without your child 🤯.

Wonder why the presents weren’t wrapped? My kids insist on presents being wrapped even if they know what they’re getting - that’s at least half the fun!

Reactions: 14
Such a strange thing to do - take a day off to celebrate your child’s birthday without your child 🤯.

Wonder why the presents weren’t wrapped? My kids insist on presents being wrapped even if they know what they’re getting - that’s at least half the fun!
Why waste money on paper when it'll go in the bin?

I'm so sad for Billy. She give him freebies and spends 1200 on a phone?

Reactions: 6
My anger towards TT and PP right now is just outrageous. I can’t believe they would go out and have a “family” day out without the birthday boy… wait until he’s finished school you selfish twit. Couldn’t go without a frothy takeaway coffee for one morning 🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 11
Ye have to say that was awful what they did today. On Billy’s birthday of all days. Like ffs he should have been taken out of school and brought for the day out.

She is one witch all the billy memories willow also has to be mentioned 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
This gave me a lump in my throat.. let Billy have the day..
On our kids birthdays we have the one whose birthday it is not minded and take the birthday child off for lunch with just us.. a bit of one on one time with them on their special day..

Why would an 8yr old need/want a fitbit?
My 7 year old wanted one for her birthday too this year.. And friends kids got them at Christmas from Santa. I know allot of kids that have asked for fitbits..
I suppose they see grown ups with them and just want to be like Mammy and Daddy..

I didn't get a Fitbit brand as they count calories and I don't think kids should even know what a calorie is!

She looks like a down and out.
My God that hair!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
How is it a family day when one member of the family is missing?!?
And it’s his birthday??? It’s actually shocking. If she didn’t want to keep him off school, I would have sent willow off for a daddy daughter day out or something?! She could have stayed home and cleaned! It looks so awful - how could she even take those pics of the 3 of them 😭😭😭
She should have got willow minded this afternoon and given the poor child some quality time 😭

My 7 year old wanted one for her birthday too this year.. And friends kids got them at Christmas from Santa. I know allot of kids that have asked for fitbits..
I suppose they see grown ups with them and just want to be like Mammy and Daddy..

I didn't get a Fitbit brand as they count calories and I don't think kids should even know what a calorie is!
Maybe that's why.
He's only 7, I thought he was 8. Most boys are into lego or nerf or marvel, a fitbit doesn't seem like much fun!

Reactions: 4
that hair 😦 no matter wat she spends on her phone its not gona make that look ne better!! She cud at least have given billy a half day then go and do stuff shes a joke id never be able to live with the guilt if i did this

Reactions: 8
It wasn't a family day do they realise they actually have a other child makes me so sad why not leave willow at home and take Billy out for the day

She's a selfish cow. Jesus I didn't think she could stoop this low. Hope one of her friends or family pull her or her husband aside and have a word.

The poor boy he barely gets a look in on a normal day and then she does this on his birthday!!

And it's all oh Billy he's so sweet and understanding from her. Christ it's not like he has much choice.

Reactions: 4
I am not an emotional person, especially when it comes to strangers on the internet, but I feel really sad for Billy. It actually hurts my heart a little bit as I have a boy and a girl around the same age. I try to make their birthdays so special for them & make a big fuss. In a few years they wont want to stay home, they’ll be off out with their friends. These times are so precious. Poor kid😢

Did billy bear even get the free caterpillar cake for his birthday or is it in the freezer for next year.. poor billy, himself and fbg Sienna can start up a forgotten child group when they’re older 😭

Reactions: 5
Jesus christ shes a joke as is Peter to take willow for a family day while poor Billy is at school on his birthday! He really is the forgotten child, his bedroom in the attic being shared with her plants his clothes always too small for him days out without him, what happened to the big day out she came on insta and said they were doing the zoo and milanos or were they tagged for a freebie and when they didn't bite it got pushed aside. Gifts were a joke half of his bday gifts were gifted. no effort made for him his one big present he won't use till the new straps come. Instead of ordering straps why not bring it back after school and exchange it makes you wonder was it a gift from a family member and she didn't have the proof of purchase so couldn't return it and the day she was in there was more then likely just getting the skate board. My heart for the poor little guy. She could of wiped his trainers with a cloth 🤦‍♀️she takes no pride in anything.

Jesus christ shes a joke as is Peter to take willow for a family day while poor Billy is at school on his birthday! He really is the forgotten child, his bedroom in the attic being shared with her plants his clothes always too small for him days out without him, what happened to the big day out she came on insta and said they were doing the zoo and milanos or were they tagged for a freebie and when they didn't bite it got pushed aside. Gifts were a joke half of his bday gifts were gifted. no effort made for him his one big present he won't use till the new straps come. Instead of ordering straps why not bring it back after school and exchange it makes you wonder was it a gift from a family member and she didn't have the proof of purchase so couldn't return it and the day she was in there was more then likely just getting the skate board. My heart for the poor little guy. She could of wiped his trainers with a cloth 🤦‍♀️she takes no pride in anything.
Lets play devils advocate here, if she didnt have enough money to buy Billy presents thats grand. (Dont believe this for a sec btw) but lets say thats the case, many people are struggling at the mo so i get it. But there are plenty of things you could do for the child thats free. Like taking him out for the day. It really is emotional neglet tbh

Reactions: 3