Tracey Quinn #7 Will spend 1200 on a new iPhone but leave the kids froze to the bone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
HubSpot fair play to her. This is a complete 180 from her usual. Tough enough company to work for they expect a lot from you but give good benefits in return. I think it's a sales role and she could do very well out of it if she puts her head down and gets proper childcare.

Reactions: 2
HubSpot fair play to her. This is a complete 180 from her usual. Tough enough company to work for they expect a lot from you but give good benefits in return. I think it's a sales role and she could do very well out of it if she puts her head down and gets proper childcare.
What is HubSpot?? I had a look on Instagram but only an Australian page came up!! Her title sounds fancy I wonder what it really means??!! 😂

Business development is cold calling, basically she'll need to make so many calls a day from a database and convert to business for sales people

I was thinking PP wouldn’t let her lounge around the house drinking frothy coffees and watching housewives of Atlanta for long 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Business development is cold calling, basically she'll need to make so many calls a day from a database and convert to business for sales people
I remember spending a summer in a cold calling job as a student. It was hell on earth. I give her 2 months max.

What is HubSpot?? I had a look on Instagram but only an Australian page came up!! Her title sounds fancy I wonder what it really means??!! 😂
It's a software company that builds marketing and sales products. Her role is a sales type role and if don't perform they'd cut you loose pretty quickly. Lots of drinking the kool aid from anyone I know there. But if do well could open a lot of doors.

It's a software company that builds marketing and sales products. Her role is a sales type role and if don't perform they'd cut you loose pretty quickly. Lots of drinking the kool aid from anyone I know there. But if do well could open a lot of doors.
Tried to go find her LinkedIn but it seems to be deleted or private now . Hi Tracy we see your still watching here

• Haha
Princess willow won't allow this for very long and TT won't be able to handle being seperated from the queen child. Could be the making of her but she never lasts long at one thing.

Reactions: 1
I don't know why she makes these grand announcements when she gets a new job. Looks a bit embarrassing then when quits them a few months later.

• Heart
Reactions: 8