Tracey Quinn #7 Will spend 1200 on a new iPhone but leave the kids froze to the bone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ultimatum by a family member?
This is def the case, you could tell she really didn’t want to leave but had to, all she really talked about was Peter but to be fair he was hardly the subject of 3000 comments πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
Absolutely agree with this about the pressure to leave and it was 100 percent the pineapple i firmly believe.

Reactions: 2
I never followed TT, but she just grated on me. But from what I can see, she has kept other β€œinfluencers” as followers. I follow two instagramers and she has kept them.
Wonder who else like that she has kept.

Reactions: 1
I notice Tracey kept the likes of Terrie mcevoy, Louise cooney, FBG as followers, even though she said she was going to keep only family and real life friends. Terrie isn't your mate TraceyπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Probably keeping them all so that when she makes her comeback she can ask them all for a shout out to grow her followers! She dumped me a couple of days ago. I was too upset to come on and say :-/ I really thought I’d made the cut πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ˜¨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
No gone πŸ˜­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ if numbers are rising do we think she's sorry she left and is looking at getting back, espicially if she made a personal page and that would be her and the kids?

Reactions: 3
Why has she got two pages if she is not an Instagramer?! It doesn’t make sense. Unless she is missing the freebies so much and she is thinking of opening it back up.

Reactions: 3