Tracey Quinn #7 Will spend 1200 on a new iPhone but leave the kids froze to the bone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitley think Tracey did the right thing. I have never ever commented on looks, appearances etc especially regarding her kids ( I think this type of tit gives Tattle a bad name) but anything I mentioned was basically the over showing of the kids etc and how that can lead to issues. One thing I noticed is Laura Cunningham didn’t make the cut. She visited her when she had Ziggy etc but made reference before to people not being who they seem etc

Kind of wish Tracey would let the cat out of the bag re a few things. Have defo changed my mind of her about a few things. Think Laura Doyle especially got off light. I was following her up until recently and she did a giveaway which her friend ( of years) conveniently won! Messaged her and I was blocked 😚

And before anyone starts I don’t know anyone mentioned - thankfully!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
[QUOTE="Dancinatthedisco, post: 55 One thing I noticed is Laura Cunningham didn’t make the cut. She visited her when she had Ziggy etc but made reference before to people not being who they seem
[/QUOTE]

I spotted that too and others who didn't make the cut. People she met not making the cut screams attention seekeing. Does she be looking for people to post about her nd give out about tattle. Another fake so and so looking for attention. Can see her building up a following again and talking about cutting down her 1000s of followers. Or is this all for he podcast? No axe for me 😛 I'm vip

• Haha
Reactions: 3
[QUOTE="Dancinatthedisco, post: 55 One thing I noticed is Laura Cunningham didn’t make the cut. She visited her when she had Ziggy etc but made reference before to people not being who they seem
I spotted that too and others who didn't make the cut. People she met not making the cut screams attention seekeing. Does she be looking for people to post about her nd give out about tattle. Another fake so and so looking for attention. Can see her building up a following again and talking about cutting down her 1000s of followers. Or is this all for he podcast? No axe for me 😛 I'm vip
[/QUOTE]
I’m on the fence. Actually think Tracey may be the genuine one 🤪
There are others who definitley revel in the constant posting and attention that makes me less sure.

I’m on the fence. Actually think Tracey may be the genuine one 🤪
There are others who definitley revel in the constant posting and attention that makes me less sure.
I used to think she was genuine until I started reading tattle. I think she was given an ultimatum to leave. Deleting followers and going private was a compromise.

I used to think she was genuine until I started reading tattle. I think she was given an ultimatum to leave. Deleting followers and going private was a compromise.
Yeah I’ve read tattle from the beginning and changed my mind on her and think she did the right thing. Just my opinion but irrespective of any of Traceys faults (we all have them!) but don’t think she’s the snake in the grass 😉

The midwifery/nursing offers would be out by now, hopefully if it’s something she’s committed to she got it. I’m in 3rd year - it’s a grind!

Reactions: 1
Look her up, she was married twice and now has a fella who she says all the women in Ireland are after him. New collection coming out with Pamela scott. Kind of a wannabe Lisa lust list.

Look her up, she was married twice and now has a fella who she says all the women in Ireland are after him. New collection coming out with Pamela scott. Kind of a wannabe Lisa lust list.
Will have a look, never heard of lisa lust list either mind u 😂😂

There's some amount of dirt on her on Tattle 😅 never heard of her until seeing it here just now.

I've been lurking in the Siobhan O'Hagan thread and she's like the personal trainer version of Tracey but without the kids. She gets a dominos at least once a week 😱 and is just after dropping over £500 a night to rent a place in London for a week because she didn't like the look of the apartment she booked for the next month and compared her situation to the realities of not having a home 😐

• Wow