Tracey Quinn #6 Growin a veggie patch to bulk up me freezer stash!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she for real it will be a while before she wears them, is she gona keep them for next summer like 🙄 what planet is she on ud swear the child was 12 months!! come down to planet earth now tracey Willow is nearly 2 and is no long is sizes 12 to 18 & 18/24 🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
I’m sure the whipped cream tastes delish when it’s diluted by the rain.

Look, they had to go to the beach with the metal detector in order to find some coins to pay for the insane hot chocolates she got for the whole family. You hardly expected her to dip in to her own pocket now
What the actual duck is that duvet cover like, you wouldn't even find it in Guineys. How on earth can a young woman have such violent tastes. 🤢 Don't even get me started on the flimsy duvet
It's the cheapest thing you can buy on the Arnotts website, and she's been instructed to leave af swipe ups, so that's entry level Arnotts shite for you right there. If it was up to Tracey she would have 100% bought from Guineys, but no #af swipe ups there I'd say 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Thos pjs are her xmas pjs for as 2022 😭 she hasnt a clue about styling her room its a bit small shes said herself fair enough but still loads she could do with it to jazz it up its like a student digs. I wouldn't put them duvet covers on my dogs bedding.

Reactions: 4
Thos pjs are her xmas pjs for as 2022 😭 she hasnt a clue about styling her room its a bit small shes said herself fair enough but still loads she could do with it to jazz it up its like a student digs. I wouldn't put them duvet covers on my dogs bedding.
I agree, you dont need to splash out at all to make a room look good. Heres a pic of a small enough room, very very simple but really nice & not too over the top. No reason why she couldnt do something like this. Edited to add, if she copies this I will LOL!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is it just me but there’s no way I could put the duvet cover straight onto my bed I always wash them first!! I’d imagine there’d be a smell of plastic off them 🤢

Reactions: 7
My wee girl was very small and then suddenly went through about 3 sizes in a few months. Imagine Tracey if that happens 🤣🤣

• Haha
The feckin misery of that duvet. I still have my winter duvet on and the kids’ winter duvets on. I’d be frozen with that flimsy thing over me. There’s more material on the vile duvet cover itself. She’s away with the fairies.

Poor Billy there looking at teeny tiny petite little Willow Bear’s new pyjamas. She’s a f*cking misery guts.

Edited to add: autocorrect kept changing misery guts to misery tits and it did make me laugh 🤣🤣 misery tits Trace!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The feckin misery of that duvet. I still have my winter duvet on and the kids’ winter duvets on. I’d be frozen with that flimsy thing over me. There’s more material on the vile duvet cover itself. She’s away with the fairies.

Poor Billy there looking at teeny tiny petite little Willow Bear’s new pyjamas. She’s a f*cking misery guts.

Edited to add: autocorrect kept changing misery guts to misery tits and it did make me laugh 🤣🤣 misery tits Trace!
Autocorrect knows the craic lol

• Haha
There was an award winning writer on Newstalk yesterday. She only got into writing in her 40's and was saying that at school she never did well at English and her teachers would be surprised now at her success. She said a good writer is a good story teller not a good scholar. Then we have Tracey ramming her A1 down our necks at every opportunity.

All the tit on the floor blurred out rather than pick it up whilst having another cheap footwear photo shoot!!

• Haha
The height of laziness of her. House is a mess , needs more than a blurred out pic to sort it.

‘Must stop buying adorable tiny footwear for adorable tiny feet ‘ yes tt. You need to stop buyin cheap tit for W’s feet. This is such an important age for W and her feet are developing. Cut out the shite and save towards even one decent pair. Bring her and get her measured properly as she prob hasn’t been ever or only once since started walkin with lockdown.

Reactions: 5
The height of laziness of her. House is a mess , needs more than a blurred out pic to sort it.

‘Must stop buying adorable tiny footwear for adorable tiny feet ‘ yes tt. You need to stop buyin cheap tit for W’s feet. This is such an important age for W and her feet are developing. Cut out the shite and save towards even one decent pair. Bring her and get her measured properly as she prob hasn’t been ever or only once since started walkin with lockdown.
I dont think she has either coz if my memory serves me when willow started in shoes she was getting them off that cheap shop that shut recently. Once a child starts walking they need strong proper shoes where is Billy's grid post of his sandals he wore all weekend the coldest and wettest weekend in a long time poor kid if thats what was on his feet. I see she wouldn't buy the screen cover off the crowd who fixed her screen for free why not order off them and give something back to the company after a freebie oh thats right was cheaper get a twin pack off amazon rather then support an Irish company that gave u a freebie already. Shes a sickner!

Reactions: 9
The “crocks” won’t do that child any favours. Misery Tits Trace needs to reevaluate her priorities. If I was her, I’d rather stick a home dye in my hair and spend the money on decent shoes for my child who has an actual issue with their hips.

Reactions: 5
My girls have crocs but they don’t wear them like proper shoes, what I mean is they are only for the garden or the beach maybe. My daughter wasn’t allowed wear them to playschool the teacher said they were a tripping hazard!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.